Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• We are under ddos attack.
    We have ordered new ddos protected server and waiting for it to be ready for migration.

• cannot register, ERROR 522, cloudflare page.
    are you serious about your business? 
  • @raglady
    We are under ddos attack.
    We have ordered new ddos protected server and waiting for it to be ready for migration.
  • Can you give estimation time.
  • @raglady Datacenter where is current server is working on blocking IPs from attack.
    On other side we have paid for dedi server in OVH datacenter that has ddos protection.
    OVH is has 72 hours server setup TAT and we have paid 4 days ago for server, so they are late with server setup.
    It should be ready very soon, but we still need to unblock current server that is under attack in order to move data.
  • ok, thank you.
  • yes got the same error. and sorry to hear about the attack. I hope it's not someone on this forum
  • I wound up cancelling my "incredible indexer" and going with this service. The backend is so much better (well, there actually IS a backend), nice and organized, easy to use. like a real, legit website! That one was a  joke and I couldnt take it anymore.

Hopefully this server issue is fixed though :/

• Oh there was just 1 feature request (if not bug fix) I thought needed addressing.

i cant seem to just directly import URLS from GSA into the add project>upload file
    because gsa puts links in quotes " " and link processor doesnt understand how to process it.

So I have to wind up opening notepad, deleting all quotes, saving, etc.
    Maybe if the file upload could open CSVs. that, or ignore quotes.
  • @tsaimllc There is API and GSA will send all verified links automatically to Link Processor.
    BTW, how your GSA add "" in link list? If you export links in .txt file you will get links of just URLs, one per line.
  • maybe im not exporting them right.

But I wanted to re try to index the ones it already created. I was doing:
    show urls>verified>export (URL only)
    Not sure how to even export verified links as text
  • yes, that is right option...and choose .txt in next step (save as type), so you will get .txt file with one URL per line
  • Your Subscription page is not working stuck in the Invalid password character, I tried everything but its not going further.

• @sjishah Everything is fine - just try to use few letters and few numbers.
  • I did, now i got but your password should be secure. Another i already got membership but the result in not that good as here are few services. As I was there member as well. But let see in few days what will be the outcome i will write the result here on the forum.
  • 14:13:10: [-] Failed to ping (parse error. not well formed.

error occurred at line 6, column 31, byte index 153)
    I get a lot of these. help?
  • @teddybear I'm will check it right now.
  • @teddybear You didn't enter right URL in RPC in GSA. I think you missed one or more chars in KEY or you have one char more. Double check RPC url and remove empty space.
  • @linkprocessor but my other links are sent to your service. i checked and my key is correct. is it possible that half links are send and half not? if key would be incorect none would be sent. Your website shows that today i have submitted about 3000urls so far, but it should be more.
  • @teddybear either all or none are sent. GSA is sending only verified links to indexing services.

• so why i get that error message on half of my links? parse error. not well formed.

error occurred at line 6, column 31, byte index 153
  • @teddybear Please send me PM with your account username (or registration email)
  • @teddybear Also, use built-in API integration in GSA and not RPC.
  • member area load very slow. even i access it from VPS.
  • @linkprocessor thank you, your last post solved everything
  • I am the only one with a low rate of indexation? with the service?
  • @Quentin send me PM with your username or registration email please
  • not only
  • @jakubsas send me PM with your username or registration email please
This discussion has been closed.