Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• @linkprocessor ... Half of my links are not being sent to the service and I have to manually send them everyday !!! too bad and very annoying.

I checked with Sven and he confirms that the code is bug free. I hope you can fix this BIG problem very soon.
  • @mamadou That bug is on GSA side. Members who use other indexers have the same problem.
  • Ok, let us debug this again. We have done many tests and all links sent from GSA when sending manually from GSA to indexer are coming.
    Let us test it again.
  • @Tim89

In this thread GSA users reported that the same issue is happening with other indexing services:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/70102

Anyway, like I said in previous message - we are testing this again.
  • There is another thread about this issue - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/72502
    Sven is aware of problem and we are working on it.
  • There is other thread where users mentioned bug with other services - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/70102
    In this thread Sven said "I'm aware of the problem." - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/72502

I appreciate suggestions and I'm forwarding it to development.

I'm not instructing you what to do, but just remind you about forum rules. It not fair to advertise your product in competitors sales thread.
  • "this was simply not true" - It is true! This is 4th time I'm telling you the same thing.
    Read thread - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/70102
    In that thread you will see that GSA users are having issue with other indexing service.

• @Tim89 ... I didn't try your service so I don't have anything good or bad to say about it. But I tried The link processor and it's awesome! and with 9 millions links per month you can't go wrong specially for heavy users who make more than 250k per day. Also his website / user's area is beautiful and user friendly not like most of the other ugly / outdated indexing websites out there. When I see somebody investing his hard earned money in his website design and his code I know he will be in business for a long time. On the contrary , when I see the ugly / outdated gui available in most other services I get this impression that they will not be in business after 6/7 months.

Yes , the api problem is a real pain in the neck but I'm sure he will sort it out very soon. Hopefully.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited April 2014
    @mamadou you should never judge a book by its fancy, glossy, cover.

I use a few services that look like dogs dinners, but their service is top notch. Hey, if you want to be charged for bells and whistles, that's your prerogative, each to their own.

For a business to strive, you need a solid backbone, not a fancy website, but simply a service that provides exactly what it says it does on the tin, fancy looking webpages cost you possibly $100 as one time costs, but you can't buy professionalism or the actual working service for any price.

Just look at SER, it's probably one of the ugliest (sorry sven), well not ugliest.. but less attractive GUI's for a SEO tool, comparison made from tools like SENuke / Licorne etc etc but SER outperforms all of them without a doubt.
  • @Tim89 .. My judgement was from real RESULTS & IMPROVEMENTS I see on my serpbook account. I never bother to check indexation rates because I make 250 / 350 k links a day for my customers and I don't have time to check indexation rates.

I concentrate on what matters the most ..the cost and REAL serp results. That said .. a user friendly / beautiful GUI is always a +1 for me. But if you can offer me a better price along with a service that actually works I will be switching in no time! no matter how ugly your service's gui is.
  • I think that API issue is fixed on our side. Please try it again, or wait for next GSA version where Sven will make one more improment for indexing services.
  • Great..I'm updating to version 8.25 now , stopping all projects and set one test project and I will report back with the results.
  • @linkprocessor .. Your server was down for a few minutes! ..DDos attacks again ? 

Quick tip : When you are under attack set your cloudflare to ( I'm under attack! ) Security settings >> Basic protection level and put a new Page Rule to exclude the api link. This will most probably stop them for a while.
  • edited April 2014
    @mamadou We have new server and we are setting it up. I hope it will be ready in few days.
    ddos attacks are done on IP level, not on domain, so cloudflare does not help in that case.
  • Ok , I think the problem is gone! .. 1480 links automatically sent and only 10 links didn't get through which is very normal.

Keep up the good work!
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2014
    If I may, Cloudflare is not a good idea. Cloudflare is always down several times per month ... your site will be to in same time. They are perpetual attacks on Cloudflare. 

Not to rely on the green color it's a commercial compagny, look down.

Tried to find another method ( IP redirection on a hidden server, compression for bandwidth ....). 

A ping system to see if the server is down, IP change on the fly. 

Several small servers are harder to appeal that one ... and all references on the big is hidden.
  • @Kaine We are using CF now only because we need to do migration to another server with minimum down time. After that we will not use CF anymore.
  • Kaine "Tried to find another method ( IP redirection on a hidden server, compression for bandwidth ....). " are you talking about something like http://www.squid-cache.org/ ?
  • Guys please - this is product support & sales thread, not topic about sys administration :)

• linkprocessor applogies for that, I'll take it to PM. I am using Link Processor and very impressed - great service.
  • I bought the 5k plan.
    I'm willing to upgrade to the 150k plan.

I already paid $9.95.
    When I'm willing to upgrade, it says I need to pay $19,95.

The thing is that I already paid for the 5k plan.
    It's not an upgrade then..
  • @Vanity You simply send me PM here or email via site with your paypal email and I will send you refund for first payment.
  • We will migrate database to new server right now.
    Site will be down for about 3 hours.
    And we will delete all finished projects older then 3 days in order to have smaller database for migration.

Thanks!

• Site in down for a while.
  • @Yurium Read post above yours.

We will migrate database to new server right now.
    Site will be down for about 3 hours.
    And we will delete all finished projects older then 3 days in order to have smaller database for migration.

Thanks!
  • Hope in future there won't be more problems. Link Processor had a lot of problems till now in my vision, comparing to other link indexers. I hope the future will be more clear.
  • Everything is moved to new server.
    Thank you!
  • Username is activefiles

Password hasn't been working and my username apparently doesn't exist, been trying reset email for the past 2 weeks and nothing
  • @Yashar I have sent you PM with new password.
    Please don't wait two weeks next time, just email us or send me PM here at forum.
  • @linkprocessor‌ does every link gets to be sent using the rpc link? It seems that just a handful are being sent from my gsa ser
This discussion has been closed.