Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• @bencrabara In GSA use API option.
  • UPDATE:

We have moved everything to DDOS protected server.

All system is stable now.

GSA API is working - please use API in GSA and not RPC.

Now we are starting to work on adding features you requested and improving overall indexing system.

• linkprocessor if we buy a 19.95 membership this month, will it be same price the next month too? you said that you guys are providing 50% on first 100 customers so how will it work? For old customers, will it be the same price?
  • @linkprocessor I'm using an older version which runs much faster for me. It however does not contain an API field for Link Processor.
  • edited April 2014
    @Spikey If you subscribe with $19.95 plan now, you will keep paying that price until you decide to cancel it. Whatever would be public price - you will keep this one.

@bencrabara Each GSA version is better and faster then previous one .
    If there is any bug please contact Sven and he will fix it quickly.
    Anyway, RPC errors happen when your proxies are not good. Disable proxies and it will work.
  • @linkprocessor ... I'm having such a hard time indexing my backlinks for the last 3 days. I guess something is wrong on the server. I didn't change anything in my setup. Same link types same content ..everything.
  • @mamadou What is exactly issue?
  • @linkprocessor ... last 3 days the indexing rates are very very low. Not sure what's going on. I noticed that no improvement in ahrefs / google serps so I did some spot checks and I can barely find an indexed link.
  • @mamadou we have added more pinging services today (few hours ago) and each links is processed more then before.
    Lets see what will happen in next 24-48 hours.
  • @linkprocessor ..it was working perfectly before I don't know what happened. Anyway , I stopped all projects now and I will resend all backlinks now again.
  • @mamadou Nothing was changed except that we moved user area to new ddos protected server.
    Main indexing system is not changed at all - it is on separated cloud servers.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2014

I just tested your 150k offer. 

I would like to know around how long on average to index Wiki, Articles ... Tier1 quality. 

I submitted this last night but it does not seem to happen (all circle finished 5 minutes after). 

Problem proxy after moving IP ?

Thank you

• "Problem proxy after moving IP ?"

I didn't get you?? I think that GSA doesn't use proxies for sending links to indexers via API.
    Sorry I spoke to you (moving server). 

I copy and paste the urls directly I do not pass through the API.

• Our user area server has nothing with proxies. All system is divided on several servers - one is for sales page, another for user area and API (that one was under ddos attack and that one we moved to new location) and there are many cloud servers that are doing link processing job.
  • @linkprocessor - @kaine is saying that most of his 150`000 contextual links that he added manually are not indexed even after 12 hours. Could you comment on that ? Are there any problems with the service, is your method still working.

Please share some data on % rate for indexing contextual links. I am using your service together with other indexing service, but did not check this thread for a while. Yes, I know each platfrom is different.
  • edited April 2014
    @RayBan There are not problems at all, even some things are improved for better link processing.
    Please compare your SERP for campaigns that are using Link Processor vs those that don't.
    For exact % look for reviews from other members.
  • edited April 2014
    Some of top Fiverr SEO sellers decided to use Link Processor.

Big thanks to them:

http://www.fiverr.com/fastestfacebook/provide-senuke-xcr-service-to-create-over-5000-tiered-seo-backlinks

http://www.fiverr.com/tuhin2u/create-50-000-blog-comment-backlinks-from-scrapebox-blast

http://www.fiverr.com/tuhin2u/build-manual-link-wheel-on-25-web2-50-bookmarks-10000-tier2-blog-comments

It means that using these providers you are getting stronger links!

I will update you about other companies that use our service.
    We just want to know an average time (indexing) on a quality link.
  • @Kaine Links are processed in several minutes usually.
    When saying "indexing" you need to know that is very broad term and it depends on external services that are not under our control.

Please take a look at reviews from other members here in this topic or look on other webmaster forums, like these for example:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6563/rupt.png

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5277/mxks.png

That member mentioned 40-80% index rate.
    Some are having more, some less.

Our cheapest plan is only $9.95, so give it a try before price goes up.

Thank for your response : )
  • edited April 2014

FOR ALL LP MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

Hello,

I want to thank you all for supporting this project.

Link Processor has some very hard time at beginning because of DDOS attacks.

We are very sorry about this and want to give our best to prove quality of our work.

New server is stable and extremely fast.

In last few days we have improved link processing by adding more pinging resources and services.

I have one idea about new and unique feature and need your opinion about this:

*** Mutual Sharing of Link Lists ***

Each member of Link Processor can select or deselect this feature in settings inside member area.

If this option is selected it means that his link lists will be mixed with all other members (who choose this option) lists.
    That big database of links can be imported directly in GSA with few clicks (Import Link List from Link Processor).

On that way all users will have bigger lists with verified links with no costs.

This option will be free for all Link Processor members and not sold out of it.

There are some limitations:

- Only users who share link lists can access database.
    - Option is available only on higher plans.
    - Or users on lower plans can access less links per day then those on higher (users who submit more links will get more)
    - When importing to GSA each member will get X amount of random URLs from database (for example 50k per insert or per day). On that way not single member will have access to whole link database, but just one random part.

These are just suggestions.

Current number of links in database is very very big and members will get really good link lists if many of you agree to use this option.

Tell me, are you interested and would you use something like this?

Any suggestion is welcome.

• edited April 2014
    That's a really good idea in my opinion. 
    What exactly do you mean by higher plans ?
  • @Tim89

That can be sorted somehow. If user submit 10 links we can make that he can get only 10 links.

Users who don't want to use this feature will no suffer as we will not share their links.
    So, if you don't like feature you don't have to use it.

• I'm with @Tim89 on this. Link sources will become more saturated and will die quicker. Also lists will be shared on forums etc. Again killing link sources.

Personal opinion is if your taking peoples hard work and giving it for free to a huge amount of people.

Keep them separate, I am a member of your service and will soon be upgrading. Keep it as a link indexer. :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I would also be able to reverse engineer all of the moneysites for the people using that feature.

Do you really want me doing that? :D
    The idea is interesting, moreover the indexing will be even more powerful for all.
  • @ron good idea. :)
  • The sharing lists i think is good and will help members as well. Even if we scrape and build our own lists we won`t be the single person which will use those links. Sooner or later no matter what the link sources will not be reliable anymore but in the meanwhile we can take advantage of that and increase our verified`s.

So +1 for me for this feature
  • Whatever you guys decide. It's up on you.

"Also lists will be shared on forums etc."

If each member get different link list, he will respect it as he knows that when he share list - it will be spammed and his links will lose power.
    So, why would anyone share it.

"I would also be able to reverse engineer"

If you just use some of default GSA generic spins at google search, you will find many GSA links and do reverse engineering. There are much easier ways to find profitable sites and niches.

This discussion has been closed.