Skip to content

The Incredible Indexer With Integrated API [Highly Recommended GSA Indexer]

Comments

• @greeny1232>

1) when I logged into my account it said that my subbscription has expired and i MUST click on the link to activate it. Why did i get that message if everything was ok ?

2) which paypal subscription should i cancel, 1st or 2nd ? The money is already transferred, you will have to refund it.

• I got the same thing as well. :(

• edited November 2013
    I think I fixed your accounts so you should be able to log in. I sent you guys Pm's also. You got the message because I have to go in and manually authorize your next month, so there is a time difference. I usually catch them the day before and extend it, but I happen to be away over the weekend.
  • ok @greeny1232 sent you pm as well. 
  • @greeny1232 I just cancel subscriptions for my own safety every time so what would be the process for renewing my services next month? I prefer a checkout based on invoice rather than subscribing though.
  • Once your account expires, you can just login and it will redirect you send another payment in. We don't have invoicing setup, it would be too confusing to keep up with everyone's billing and send out invoices, follow up on those that don't pay (bc they don't check there emails or whatnot)
  • Can I kindly get a refund? I sent you a PM already but you haven't replied yet.
  • Does anyone seeing any good result on backlinks getting index fast?
  • where can I sign up for lower package deals? 
    like 500 links/day
  • capricious our lowest packages are 100k daily.
  • edited December 2013
    I'm interested in this but 100K per day is too much and 500 per day is too little with InstantIndexer's lowest package. Is there at all a discount coupon for Incredible Indexer?

Also, does yours have a drip-feed feature like Instant Indexer does?
  • @glennf

Our lowest package is 100k daily at $25/month which is very good value for amount of indexing you can do. You don't have to worry about having too little credits, and is very affordable in the long run. 

Drip feed will not be implemented for now, you can simply use an API key with GSA and set the amount of verified links daily. 

-Mike

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    @Glennf - You have no sense of value. Just a few months ago, these services were doing something like 100,000 links per month for $327. Want proof? Look here for what this has been priced at for the past 3 years: 

Now the price is 92.4% less. $24.95 for 3.1 million links as opposed to $327 for 100,000 links. So you pay 92.4% LESS, and you get 3 million MORE links to index.

Please get a grip. I see you hammering these vendors here with unbelieveable questions. Please buy something on this forum to help yourself, and quit kicking tires till you break your toes, for christsake.

• Hey I'm not sure if I messed up had a million tabs open and ended up being disturbed on skype. Point is I paid for the $24,99 per month package but never registered any login. Not sur if that is a manual process that needs to be one. Transaction ID: 7PL37388XH2302827 that is my payment. Please advice a confused customer on what todo now... -M
  • Never mind found a solution let try this sucker out. -Micha
  • @ron I wish there was a like button on this forum lol. Glenf, I share same thoughts as Ron. I see you worrying around too much as well. I use this service too and am very satisfied. Well $25 is standard price everywhere now, hell, even for lindexed which just gets links crawled, then this service is a bang on the buck and you shouldn't confuse yourself more. Well, its still your wish though, just ranting my own opinion.
  • @ron as always right on the money!   :D

@Glenf if $25 is out of your budget then an Indexing Service is probably not for you yet.
  • edited December 2013
    3 Day Trial Now Available!

Thanks for all the interest and continuous support.

We are getting some requests for 3 day trials, and for those who rather test it out first before purchasing can now apply for a trial account.

To do this, simply create an account, but skip Paypal, finally PM me your email/username.  I'll be able to activate your account within 24 hrs. 

• Anyone still use it?

Does it still bring great results?
  • If someone could tell me how I can figure out my current indexing rate (without burning my proxies with scrapebox) so I could compare it with the results from this indexer, I'd grab a copy.
  • How do I check indexing rates? My stats page shows 0 in the List of URL's processed today but 1560 links processed in last 30 days.

How do I access links processed in the last 7 days?
  • One question: If I have a blog network that isn't being posted to too frequently and now I place a link on that and want google to re-crawl the page again to find the link...would your service help with that? Or does it only make sense to use for not-already-indexed URLs?
  • Purchased this but.... i always got "no data received" whenever i submit links since yesterday

Anyone facing same issue?
  • Question for experienced users, Does bulk index like this service help or warm the website, cos alot of url indexed so fast and google filters looking for unnatural balance seems not logical, Does index service work for you?
  • Last post form OP here was 10th of Dec, it's been 6 days and no reply?
  • @paquitao007 - index your lower tiers, which in turn, indexes your upper tiers. You need to be careful with indexing, as you alluded to, as this is where link velocity makes more sense than just creating the links as some links never get found.....unless you index them.
  • edited December 2013
    @johnmiller I agree, lack of response and support is a concern. There are so many of these indexing services around at the moment that quality of service is going to decide where I spend my dollars.

I cannot see any tutorials or manuals or support knowledge base on the site to explain how any of it works. Submit and cross fingers is about the gist of it.

Tim89 has sent me several PM's with information I requested and I am not paying him any money yet.

Why can service providers not understand that all we want is a bit of communication.

One of the best I have come across at this is Dan at FCS Network, excellent support! Wish everyone I spent money with was as good as him!

Come on @greeny1232 and @cloudattack some answers to questions please.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Preaching about ethics while attempting to poach customers from another services thread and while claiming someone (presumably admin?) is sabotaging your thread. Interesting...
  • edited December 2013
    Sorry about the late responses, just got back to my email and saw a few questions being asked here. I'm more than happy to answer any pre-sale questions! 

For immediate support, please send any technical issues to admin (at) theincredibleindexer.com .  We are always looking to expand our service, and provide the best value for your money without sabotaging quality. A long list of our loyal subscribers are here to stay for a good reason.

@johnmiller regarding indexing your blog network, it would work better to submit non-indexed links by checking first and submitting.

@mitch I believe you had a trial account going, and your indexing should have been processed already, in any case of technical issue we would need an email  to admin (at) theincredibleindexer.com to check your backend. 

@aulia Thanks for the subscription, just checked your account, everything seem to be working. Shoot an email to admin (at) theincredibleindexer.com for confirmation. 

@Tim89 I would suggest reading the rules again for BST section before attempting to promote your service here.  

Find it funny you would bring up being sabotaged, and clearly you are here to give information about why we need to go with your service? 

This is extremely low, it's a shame some providers like yourself would resort to such measures to make a quick buck.

-Mike

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    So why not take your concerns to an appropriate place instead of posting them all over another persons sales thread? That's a cheap trick mate.

And now yet another post promoting your service on someone else' thread. In some forums you would be banned already. Guess it's fortunate that Sven is pretty tolerant, that is when he is not messing with your thread of course.
This discussion has been closed.