Skip to content

The Incredible Indexer With Integrated API [Highly Recommended GSA Indexer]

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Update:

The indexer is backed up at the moment with the inflood of new users. New user registration will be closed up as I feel we have meet our capacity on this server. It will reopen again, once I have another server setup (likely after christmas).

Regarding Us being "AWOL". We have a support email for a reason guys. If we are out on family time, and we don't respond within seconds, well wait until we are back. I just put another person on board today to answer support -- you know in case we want family time gesh. We also have family's and I don't enjoying working every weekend. If you guys can't understand simple things like that, then in all honesty, we don't want you on our indexer. It's meant for shoot your links and go, not questions like "should I put all my links in". This is a service program, not a consultant thing. We aren't going to answer questions like this and then steer you wrong, depending on what you have done to your site.

Out of the several hundred users we have, there is a very small handful that can't understand how to work the indexer. Just load your api in, let the links flow, or add them in the add URLS. There is no tut that is needed for this. I also will not be changing anything else regarding the interface. This indexer was built for personal use (which is my personal use and built for me). There is no reason to have areas to download links and check indexer. For 100k daily for 24.99, there would be no way that would be included. And it's not needed either. It's meant for power users, not mom and pops that need to see if 1 link is indexed.

We also aren't playing the thread crapping games. I, myself, is far too busy with my own sites ranking then to play petty games like that. It really doesn't matter either how much my coder was and how much another one is. There is plenty of indexers out there, go and try them out, see what you like the best. We don't have dripping and we aren't going to. If you want dripping, then find it elsewhere. Pretty simple guys. It's been attempted to be coded, it's not something we want to do so move on. I use 3 indexers for all different reasons. Do you see me going to the other threads saying here try my service. Nope. I don't need to posting crap all over the place trying to get business. Our clients stay with us for a reason. And that is because the links get indexed. And that is all that matters to us. We have a few that come and go, but they come back a month later, so it's all good. You can't beat the price guys. And until "6 days when Mike and I actually HAD family time" we were here to answer questions.

• edited December 2013
    @greeny1232: Was your post directed at anyone in particular? Sounds a bit confusing, maybe I missed something. Same @gooner, lol.

Re: family time, you sure can have that but next time maybe post in advance that you're going to be away for a week. If you have an active sales thread going, you should expect people to ask questions then and there. No hard feelings man, just saying.

Lastly, you're using 3 indexers - mind sharing for what and which reasons? Just curious and completely optional for you to answer so please don't get mad at me.
  • Yes the posted was directed at someone that had their posts removed. We don't thread crap, so we expect the same out of the providers here. Pretty simple.

We have someone who should be at the support email at all times now. Problem is, it appears they are emailing the paypal address and not the support email. There isn't anything we can do about.

I use mine, indexication, and a stand alone of mine that just indexes at a faster rate.
  • edited December 2013
    @greeny1232 as @johnmiller said if all of you are going to be away for 6 days it would be prudent to let everyone know. Don't think I've ever had 6 days away without checking emails - must be doing something wrong :)

"The indexer is backed up at the moment with the inflood of new users. New user registration will be closed up as I feel we have meet our capacity on this server. It will reopen again, once I have another server setup (likely after christmas)."

No way of us knowing this if you don't put it out somewhere on the site or here for example. 

I put in a support email to admin@theincredibleindexer.com 2 days ago and haven't yet received a reply. Don't know anywhere else to ask questions other than here.

Appreciate its hard running a service business, I run a hosting group with over 160,000 clients. Communication is important.

Just growing pains I'm sure. :)
  • Mitch  I think I replied to your message just a few minutes ago. If not, then resend it to greeny1232@yahoo.com
  • Hi,

I cancelled the subscription as I tend to for all and subscribe again on renewal. So I received an automatic email stating this - http://prntscr.com/2c3z51

However on login I see no link to pay? FYI my subscription is set to expire on 19th December.

Can you let me know how could I pay as I see no link in first place?

Thanks.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Simple. Just start a new subscription.
  • @ron It'd lead to account deletion. Of course if nothing is done, it'd be pruned so I won't have any option. In that case, I'll be making a new account. But it's good till it can be avoided.
  • If you already have paypal sub, then ignore that email. It's just to remind you that a payment will be due. When you login, if no sub link, then its still working and everything is fine until the sub is up which should be tomorrow.
  • @greeny1232 yes you replied and answered my questions, thanks!
  • @greeny1232 I keep on getting this error:

MySQL error: Error writing file '/tmp/MYvLW9Qq' (Errcode: 122)

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/peanut12/public_html/indexer/members/content/Stats/Statistics.php on line 12
  • edited December 2013
    @judderman Try refreshing the page that usually does the job. It might be due to the recent influx of users which was definitely unexpected.

Please email admin (at) theincredibleindexer.com for further technical assistance.

• I will be out of town until Sunday - FYI.

The server is still catching up, so if you see your stats going screwy or you can't pull them, it's because of the backlog.

When I get back, we will be moving over another 40 users to the 2nd server to fix the backlog problem.
  • Cool thanks @greeny1232

@cloudattack yep tried that a few times. As long as the links are saved and then submitted I don't really mind if there's a delay.
  • edited December 2013
    I just bought a subscription . 2 AM this morning Romania Time. Now its 12:38 PM ! From 1386 Links only 47 got indexed . Thats not so good :(  Most of the links are Wiki , Article Directories and Social Networks .

About 10 mins ago I submitted the same 1400 list 2 times,   . At statisctics I see 

Processed Links for last 30 days

(0) List of urls processed today (updates every 2 minutes): 

Nothing appears . I only see pending but none processed.

• i have same problems:

MySQL error: Error writing file '/tmp/MYqVNX32' (Errcode: 122)

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/peanut12/public_html/indexer/members/content/Stats/Statistics.php on line 12

(0) List of urls processed today (updates every 2 minutes): 

• The statistics say that the last time I submitted links was on 12/16. What's up?
  • Please REFUND ME . Since yesterday I dont have even 10% indexed . I sent email to admin@theincredibleindexer.com
  • edited December 2013
    Have you guys even read this page at all??? The indexer is backed up, this is what happens. This is why I'm moving people when I get back.

Subs are currently closed no ETA of opening back up.
  • So you are saying that the indexer will work ? If so, when will work properly ? When its going to be fixed ?? For the moment , as I said...I dont have my submitted links indexed .
  • edited December 2013
    @ghetum The indexer still work, just not at full speed for now and upgrades are being scheduled out promptly. I've just issued your refund as requested, and you may still subscribe at a later date if you so decide.

Registrations have been manually closed now, and may open at a later date. Thanks for the patience to those who are still submitting!

-Mike

• Thankyou for refunding. I want to register again when will work properly. 
  • edited December 2013
    I'm away on vacation at the moment, but I hoped on the server to see how it was doing. It's looking like when maybe there was a update to the VPS, the cron was disabled. I'm on the phone with hostgator to have them get the cron going again. The regular person that would do it and take 10 seconds is away on vacation until after Christmas, so I'm doing what I can to get this back to working. Nothing has been processed since the 16th, That looks like when it was disabled for whatever reason. Trying to do my best on having hostgator get it going again. This has to be done with shell access, which I have no knowledge about. Doing my best, on hold for 45 minute now. ugh.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited December 2013
    I'm amazed that u r running such a kick ass service on a vps, why not get  powerful dedi, instead of  several shared VPS's

Not yet signed up, but will definitely do so ones you open up again and have sorted out the hick ups.

Merry Christmas
    :ar!
  • edited December 2013
    We had plans to get a dedicated after the new year, we need several of them though. 1 dedicated won't work, hence why we started with a few vps first.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Dedicated servers require a lot of setting up and managing, especially an unmanaged dedicated server, would need a little knowledge.

btw @greeny1232 I could set up your cron job if you want, you're right, it does take 2 minutes to do.
  • Announce me when you have the Service Working again . Thanks
  • edited December 2013
    Hostgator was useless btw. They don't do shell support. I'm hoping the email gets to the coder today or tomorrow. I won't be back home until late tonight. I have 10 inches of snow to drive home in and then see how I can get this fixed. Just sit tight guys, we will get u some extra credits on the back end of this when it comes back up, or some free days. Your links are all still there. I've always had a emergency back up, but it's not api enabled and you have to go in yourself and add the links in, but they will be indexed immediately. So we will see when I get home tomorrow if I have to implent that until Alex gets back.

Tim89 thank you very much for the offer. I will keep that in mind tomorrow when I log on.
  • Please message me when you're back up and running. I'm a subscriber and have read the above - but IMO there must be communication with your subscribers other than in this thread.

• ****** Expect a few hours of downtime right now **********

We are working on getting it back up and fixing the problem.
This discussion has been closed.