Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• Does anyone know this - I recall when I would create a new project - articles for example I thought it would show Polish and German - but now when I create a new project those are not showing.  Maybe I turned them 'OFF' somewhere?  Anyone knows?  Thank you :)
  • Is update coming up soon?
  • Hi, we are working on a few things relating to the underlying spinning and to the interface of AutoContentWriter. We are testing at the moment and should be releasing within a week or two.
  • collywobbles have u made videos how to use it?
  • No, what are you struggling with? Like all developers I spend too much time developing and not enough time marketing or documenting :D
  • edited March 2013
    Can't wait for the new release :)
  • collywobbles thanks for being so active in the forum!

will buy over KM and WAC

one question... was wondering if there is still an active discount code ;)
  • @skyf ACW is collywobbles app ;) just in case ... or did you mean you will buy instead of KM and WAC ? ;)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013
    @kaykay - Dyslexia. WAC is wicked article creator. :) 
  • yup, just bought autocontentwriter.com
  • edited March 2013
    :) its great i hope the update comes soon must have tons of great new stuff
  • edited March 2013
    Yes GSA47 code still valid. Plenty of interested people here so I am happy to keep the code alive.

We are working hard on the new version and already planning ACW 2.0 :)
  • quick question...

if we want to do contextual link in tiers in gsa with ACW... there are just 3 steps?

1) add [{%url%} {%anchor_text%}] to Options and Settings > Embedded Links
    2) options > filter URLs > [check] put URL to places where it is clearly seen as SPAM (e.g. forum posts)
    3) [check] contextual platforms (articles, social network, web 2.0)

thanks for the help :)

LOVING ACW
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited March 2013
    @skyf add <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> in embedded links then select 1 in link number.

ser will automatically reformat link for other platforms like wikis :)
  • edited March 2013
    @pclweb thank you!

also... still confused about item 2

i saw @Ozz posted here https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/14952#Comment_14952 that it's needed

so we need to [check] the option in order to post to articles, social networks and web 2.0... or just wikis?

thank you!!!
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited March 2013
    @skyf that options just for wikis and forum posts. Tick it to create content posts. Untick for just a profile link.

Content posts are more likely to get deleted as they are most likely off topic while profile links just look like your part of the site.
  • @pclweb thanks!

didn't know that option is only for wikis and forums

so if i disable forums and enable wikis

i do need to [check] "put URL to places where it is clearly seen as SPAM (e.g. forum posts)" for a content post in wiki?

my apologies...i tried going through my 90k+ verifies but can't find a proper example of a content post for wiki :(  they are all profile links

• @skyf yes tick the box to create content wikis :)
  • edited March 2013
    What settings do you use in ACW/SCM/KM to have better indexation rate?
  • Hi collywobbles

What are the updates in ACW 2.0? Will it be similar to SEO Content Machine or Kontent Machine?
    Scrape narrow topics (KM can't do that but SCM can)?
    Scrape article titles from article directories?
    Scrape paragraphs (as an option between sentence and paragraph mashup) to make the generated article more readable?
    Generate summary and resource box for article directory submission?
    Add URLs as source of content?

• What's a narrow topic? Since we use 20 article sites, the topic has to be in there to be scrapeable for now. We make no distinction as to wide/narrow in ACW, just depends on the sources.

Yes to paragraphs (actually that is coming in sooner than 2.0)

For 2.0 yes we are going to widen the search to your own sources/Google. We have already started prototyping this.
  • Narrow topic is a subset of broad topic. Let's use fitness as example. Fitness is a broad topic. MMA workout is a narrow topic. I realized that the article sites don't cover a lot of narrow topics.

It is great to hear that the new ACW will scrape articles from google and own sources.

Any idea when ACW 2.0 will be ready?
  • Not really sure, I would guess months rather than weeks. We are testing the next release right now and will then start proper dev work on it.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    When do you plan to release the version with SpinChimp support? 
    It's killing me...
  • Early next week.
  • edited March 2013
    are there any semantic software about this ?

also can i have ACW trial ?
  • Hi, ACW comes with a 30 day no quibble refund policy, no free trial available sorry.
  • what does no quibble means ?
    no questionable ?
    not matter what you refund ?
  • Yes, sorry it's an English phrase that means I won't argue ;) Just ask for a refund within 30 days and you will receive it, without having to say. Clearly we like to know why, but I will still do the refund. Obviously the product won't function if you ask for a refund :)