Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    yes wac work with lines so the software use some lines to create blog comments and forums, imagine you are grabbing one paragraph from a random article and you use that as a forum comment or blog comment, thats what WAC do.
  • edited April 2013
    @collywobbles PMed you
  • edited April 2013
    NEW Faster retrieval of sources
    NEW Improved summary for templates

NEW Proxies rotate while accessing article site
    BUG Saving images alongside html articles no longer hangs indefinitely
    BUG --basefilename command line option now correctly overrides the use of the search keyword
    BUG Lower quality summary now generated when saving as template and failing to generate a short enough summary

• I have to say what ACW has become is fantastic! I bought back when you launched on the sick forum so I have seen a lot of improvement. Great job @collywobbles
  • I am loving ACW, Updating projects is a lot faster for me now.

@collywobbles - When do you think you will have a output for blog/forum/guestbook comments?

• Thanks @theorbital

@Big_G we haven't looked into comment scraping at all, it's quite a diversion for us from articles. The next big thing we are working on is more sources (from SEs, user defined etc)
  • ACW really rocks ,) and always gets better helps me every day getting content for my sites ;)
  • Thanks @KayKay, it's mostly through feedback and suggestions from happy users that drives new features and improvements.
  • edited April 2013
    The SpinChimp API didn't work for me (I have ChimpRewriter), would it be possible to have TheBestFreeSpinner added, so that one can still use the spin option, when others don't work or when credits are done?
  • can you pls add the best spinner...

Thanks
  • edited April 2013
    the best spinner seems to be there already, just not the best free spinner
  • ACW supports The Best Spinner, Spin Chimp, Spinner Chief, Spin Rewriter and Word AI.

For some of these you have to enable the API in your account at their website (eg Spin Chimp).

Thanks
  • Would it be possible to add TheBestFreeSpinner?
  • edited April 2013
    I will look at that spinner, do you have a URL?
  • I guess this would be http://www.bestfreespinner.com, I don't see any integration infos there but SER uses it for example..
  • Is there plans to add ACW to the AutoFill feature of GSA SER? Right now most other content software is there but not the one that is most active on this forum!
  • I need to speak to Sven about that. For now just generate in ACW then Output to GSA template (or your own custom version see http://support.autocontentwriter.com/knowledgebase.php?article=9), then in GSA do Tools->Import->Data Fields
  • @collywobbles . . . I can't seem to find the save as custom template option in ACW anymore.  I've used it in the past, but have upgraded a few times, and now it seems to have disappeared.  Am I going crazy, or did you change how it works?
  • Yep you're going crazy :) You only get the save as template option if you generate a spun article. Hope that helps :)
  • Thanks dude, that worked . . . awesome support as usual ;)
  • How to change image alt and title tag in ACW? I don't like that all articles have the same named image. Can ACW vary this? I am manually putting spin in there now but not ideal. Thanks
  • The next release of ACW will have an option to use the scraped keywords (tags) as the image alt tags.
  • ...The next big thing we are working on is more sources (from SEs, user defined etc)...

ill be lovin it
  • @collywobbles Awesome, I look forward to it. I'm loving ACW
  • We have been prototyping, but don't get too excited, it's still months away!
  • No probs. Let me know if you need a tester
  • hello, word spinning is really important... but the word spinners are really expensive... is there going to be any in built spinner in auto content writer in the future?
    Because if i used this i wouldn't be able to use any spinners so i would just be gathering sentences up... and to say google uses meta descriptions that are only a sentences long then this can cause problems with duplicate content, plus you need to uses like 5 articles to blend together right if you want to it to read well? but if you only use sentence level spinning then big chunks will be duplicate content and easily detected?

(i dont know why spinners are monthly fees... because its hardly as though words start changing there programming and redesign every week like web 2.0's... because they are words......)

If auto content writer spins words then it could be the best.... any information about this?

thanks
  • Can you list what spinners are supported?
  • AutoContentWriter supports Spin Rewriter, The Best Spinner, Spinner Chief, Word AI and Spin Chimp