Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

1141516171820»

Comments

• Thanks for the tip. @collywobbles

Actually the X-Spinner integration doesn't work perfectly with ACW, as it only seems to spin whole articles. However, it seems that posting the spintax output from ACW into a separate X-Spinner companion app that integrates with the API spins it on a word and phrase level.

Anyway, I did that and got an output. But I think there may be some spintax errors in it I'm not sure.

I dunno how to check spintax errors though. 

@collywobbles I'll give you the spintax result. Can you check it for errors? 
  • I haven't tried x-spinner myself yet but I plan to. You can send your file to support@autocontentwriter.com and I will take a look.
  • Actually X-Spinner integration doesn't seem to work perfectly.

So I got the output from ACW and put it into X-Spinner directly.

I think there may be some spintax errors in this (since it spun spintax). Can you check it for me? @collywobbles

{Therefore, this is {among the most|being among the most} best options {to increase|to improve} your vision.|This solution is {perfectly|completely|flawlessly|properly} worth {the money|the amount of money} in my view {as it|since it} has served me {regain|restore} my vision without {needing to|having to} wear annoying {contact lenses|contacts} or glasses daily.|{To end|To get rid of} up fair, {the idea|the theory} produced sense: {if you|in the event that you} separate your leg, {you employ|you utilize} crutches for {a little bit|a bit}.|Once the negative {causes|leads to} are removed, {you can start|you can begin} using the {exercises|workouts} described in the {guide|manual|guideline|guidebook|tutorial|information} {to start|to start out} healing you eyes {to normal|on track} eyesight again.|These {strategies|techniques|methods} embody performing some {simple|easy|basic} eye workouts {that may|that could} {enable you to|allow you to} revive the power {and also the|as well as the} dexterity {of your|of one's} ocular muscles.|Vision Without Glasses {can help you|will help you|can assist you|may help you} {accomplish this|make this happen} through natural methods.|{Are you searching for|Looking for} a Vision Without {Glasses|Eyeglasses} review {that really|that basically} exposes clearly what {this program|the program} has to offer?|I first started {the system|the machine} {a few weeks|a couple weeks} ago after I {happened|occurred} upon it randomly.|Comparatively, {contact lenses|contacts} have an upper {edge|advantage} as it can {check|examine|verify|check out} the deterioration of the vision to {a great|an excellent} extent, but their {maintenance|servicing|upkeep} is another big {problem|issue}.|{The methods|The techniques} aim at {helping|assisting} the {eyes|eye} heal themselves {by providing|by giving} them relief from {strain|stress} and helping them {relax|unwind|rest|loosen up} and get better.}
  • There are some extra | at the start of sentences - are you adding tokens or links? If they are empty that might be causing the issue. I haven't seen that happen before eg .|Once
  • @collywobbles I actually did add links but had that field empty. I have emailed you the spintax. Please check now.

Also you can try integrating X-Spinner with ACW directly and see if it works. It's supposed to mimic the TBS, Wordai APIs.
  • All looks good to me. I checked spintax here

• edited September 2014
    @collywobbles Actually I think you may have made a mistake in saying the above spin tax I posted in the thread was wrong. Checked it in spinner tools and it's giving the result. I also checked it manually by looking at it closely, and there are no extra | symbols as far as I can see. The entire above syntax is one sentence only. I set it to a spin width of 10 so that's why it's so large.
  • I agree. I was confused by my own sentence spinner :D All looks okay to me.
  • Cool. The mystery of the spin tax is solved. Time to (finally) go to sleep. :D :P
  • edited September 2014
    @collywobbles Couple of things:

1. Please try to use X-Spinner with ACW and see if it works when you have the time.

2. I already have a spintax article generated before. Can I paste this back into ACW and generate a GSA template instead of scraping and generating the article all over again?

3. When I save a project, does it save the scraped article(s)? I saved a project before and tried to load it again but it didn't load up the article I saved before.

4. Please add an ability to automatically export to ALL fields in SER. I saw that article in the knowledgebase, but is seems like an unnecessary step that can easily be automated.

5. Please add the ability to scrape article titles only.

6. Please add the ability to test proxies.
  • Hi Monie,

1) I will look at it for ACW 2.0
    2) Sorry not possible in this version, I am looking at it for ACW 2.0
    3) Project just saves settings eg wordpress login details, not articles, I might do this in ACW 2.0
    4) You only have to create that file ONCE and save it on your computer. Not everyone wants to use EVERY GSA field so I just output the main ones by default. You just have to create the custom template ONCE and then use it for all your projects. It just defines the output nothing else.
    5) Good idea for ACW 2.0 :)
    6) I might look at this. Need to find a proxy judge somewhere...

Thanks for the suggestions :D
  • As long as SER is being used for T2, T3 don't matter which content scraper you would use whether it is WAC/KM/SCM...
  • @collywobbles I'm not sure whether my proxies are working. They are private proxies but they do not have any username and password attached to them, since they are authorized to my IP. Does ACW accept proxies in this format?

If not, it would really be great if it did (allow proxies in this format), so that we could add public proxies as well from a public proxy scraper.
  • Yes you can use any old proxy. Just use one of these formats
    IP
    IP:PORT
    IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD

For the record I have used buyproxies for a couple of years now, they are really excellent.
  • Hey @collywobbles - is it possible to get the spinning portion of the building process sped up. It seems to take forever. 

This is my setup for this one campaign: http://screencast.com/t/5VND7efNFQ
  • I'm not sure how that would be possible. We are calling out to the 3rd party APIs such as WordAI etc They are extremely slow and only take a limited amount of words so have to be called several times in sequence :(

I am looking at other spinner options in ACW 2.0...
  • edited October 2014
    @collywobbles Please make ACW work with X-Spinner. It's just like any other third party API and should be extremely easy to implement. I tried using the TBS API with X-Spinner but it has some problems.

I believe it should just need a few lines of code.

And since X-Spinner runs on your own computer it would be much faster than all those other third party APIs.
  • Anyone have any issue with the auto fill of Wicked Article Creator?

I got recently an error with WAC it says (( Sorry But I Was Unable To Fill From WAC ))

Anyone Can Help Me Please How To Resolve This Issue?

Thanks
  • @vet333 On which version are you at? The best way to solve you problem is to contact the owner: support@wickedarticlecreator.com 
  • We've had really good results with WAC, they seems to have good support as well
  • I used Kontent Machine for 3 months and just switched to WAC. WAC is a one-time fee which is why is swtiched. I can't see spending $400 a year for something I can spend $40 one time. 

However, Kontent Machine had some nice features such as being able to load your own articles and then insert your links into those articles. WAC doesn't offer this feature. I build a lot of handmade web 2.0 and Kontent machine helped speed this up a little. 

That being said, WAC is perfect for GSA campaigns. You can use the WAC database ID which is the API and it imports everything straight into GSA.
  • @collywobbles

How are things going with acw 2? ;) Im really excited.

Btw. acw is working great for me along with x-spinner
  • I can't lie, progress is slow due to day job. Project is still alive though. That's great news about Xspinner.
  • @hammerK can you elaborate on what you did to make ACW work with x-spinner. For me the words and phrases dont get spun at all and in the log it says that less than 10 characters were spun.
  • edited December 2014
    My experience thus far with X spinner so far has been opening the program, then it prompts you there's an update, Yes will activate the updates, No will close the program. Click yes and the updates begin then an error always occurs and prompts you if you want to Quit or continue. Click continue and the update window appears and the updates never finish. I've started an update at 9pm close my VPS, come back at 9am the next morning and it's still "updating". The program just never gets past this so called update. I took a screenshot, hopefully it'll show here   

HELPimage