Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    I'm looking for beta testers for AutoContentWriter 1.2, we've made quite a few changes and would like a few more friendly testers before we release into the wild next week. If anyone is interested please email support@autocontentwriter.com. Only one file to update on your install.

Existing customers only please.

I'm looking at you @KayKay and @iwebseo :)
  • can i be a beta tester?
  • Yes, of course if you are already a customer, just send me an email at support@autocontentwriter.com. Only one file to replace.

Thanks
  • AutoContentWriter v1.2 just released
    NEW Tweaked parallelism to scrape articles faster
    NEW Fallback to search engine query if article site blocks search
    NEW Added arbitrary text tokens (for affiliate links, macros etc eg #links#)
    NEW Increased maximum articles to 1000
    NEW Checkbox to use only local articles
    NEW Checkbox to hide highlighting
    NEW Simple choice of spintax or plain text article output
    NEW Added word spinning for plain articles
    NEW Paragraph spinning (when using Readability setting > 1)
    NEW Readability option that groups sentences together (reduces uniqueness unless used with word spinner)
    NEW Added paragraph breaks as line option
    NEW Added SpinChimp, SpinRewriter and Word AI spinners
    NEW Information status bar
    NEW Range sliders for paragraphs, images and words
    NEW Allow CTRL-A selection of article text
    NEW Reduce spin width when not enough material found
    NEW Improved Wordpress image styling
    BUG Fixed issue with save to folders
    BUG Fixed article navigation error
    BUG Fixed issue with no embedded links
    BUG Fixed highlighting issue
    BUG More accurate word counting

• Hello collywobbles,

when I buy this now, do I get version 2 for free?
  • Yes, free updates :)
  • Is there a functionalaty for non-english articles in version 2.0 since you talk about "your own sources/Google".

This would be the greatest feature :-). Your software is great so far but i can only use it for english sites :-(. non-english sites would widen ur customers base enormous.
  • Yes that is what I would like to achieve. If it works or not I don't know yet...very early days.
  • any chance of some sort of list scheduler. it takes so much time creating articles. is there anyway to maybe add many keywords and it will run through 1 at a time then save as gsa templates.

lets say add keywords dogs, dog training, golden retriever etc in the keywords tab then click run and it goes out and gets the articles.. saves as dogs-GSA-template.txt then moves onto the second keyword and saves as dog training-GSA-template.txt etc etc.. maybe also have a delay setting. i usually pull 20 templates per project and run around 160 projects so as you can see content is taking ages.. :(

this way it can be left running while i goto bed and when i get uo a batch  is ready to import.. :)

thanks
  • Hi, you could do this in two ways right now. Firstly you could separate your keywords with a semi colon, this is equivalent to doing separate runs eg

dog training; green tea; electonric cigarettes

I think (will have to check) that you can then save all into GSA templates into one go.

The second method would be to use the command line. You could set up a batch file to do each one.

Hope that helps
  • What % of article uniqueness are we aiming for guys? I've not really paid much attention to this in the past but as I try to get more of my links indexed I'm aiming for more unique articles. Please help with suggestions thanks.

@collywobbles with ACW I gather it jumbles up sentences from article directories. Is this unique enough or do they need to be spun too? Thanks
  • @collywobbles thanks tried the first way and crashed my computer with 100% cpu. would like to try command line.. could you give me an example of how to create multiple files for the gsa template using the silent mode.

thanks
  • pclweb - if you could email the keywords you used to support@autocontentwriter.com I will look into it, it shouldn't do that :) I will check on the command line too.

seagul, yes ACW mixes up sentences from articles scraped from popular directories. Every article produced is unique. In the latest version you can also group sentences together so they flow better _but_ that reduces uniqueness (eg a whole paragraph is taken from an article), so some word spinning could certainly help. It all depends on what you are trying to achieve.
  • Hi what token means , can you give an example here and There option generate spintax article and plain article . What that means ?
    And In readability , default is 1 , what you use , what 1 means it will use 1 sentence from article while scraping ?
  • @collywobbles awesome thanks. I have now bought ACW.
  • Embedded link = typical anchor text / url type of link. If possible we replace the matching anchor text in the article

Token = any piece of text randomly inserted into article eg a senuke token, affiliate link etc

Spintax article = one highly spun article is created in spintax (with the { and }) format and a few unspun examples are shown

Plain article = many different plain text articles are created

Readability = number of consecutive sentences taken together from the original articles (default 1, max 4)

Readability helps the flow of the articles that are created because sentences from the original articles are grouped together BUT this gives a higher amount of duplicate content unless you use word spinning.

For example, here is an example ACW paragraph with readability set to 4

When we eat carbohydrates, they are converted to a form of sugar that our bodies can readily use for energy. The problem is, most Americans eat way more carbohydrates, and so end up with more sugar than their body actually needs. Our bodies are nothing if not efficient, so the excess sugar gets stored- as fat. By restricting carbohydrate intake, we can reverse the storage process, breaking down fat to be used as energy in place of the missing carbohydrate sugars. Fiber helps keeps us regular, fights diseases, and reduces our risk of colon cancer. It also slows digestion to help you feel fuller longer, while helping us flush fat from our bodies. Sweet potatoes are also an excellent source of beta-carotene, complex carbohydrates, manganese, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. Their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties are great for helping you stay healthy and rebuild muscle tissue after exercising. It is prescribed to increase and maintain the fluid levels in the body. After severe diarrhea and vomiting, a person suffers from dehydration, which is dangerous for the health of that person.
  • Here is an example command line

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoContentWriter>autocontentwriter.exe --minwords=700 --maxwords=1000 --paragraphs=4 --img- --titlesource=article --proxies --savepath=c:\temp\ww --template=gsa --numarticles=20 --correlation=1 --spinsentences dog kennels

This generates a GSA template about dog kennels
  • Thanks, you are working hard on this, giving good support ....
  • edited March 2013
    What is spin width ? and how to set no of articles to scrape ?
  • Spin width = number of sentences inside a spin eg spin width 5 gets you {sentence1|sentence2|sentence3|sentence4|sentence5}

At the moment we try and scrape a page of articles (from the search results), so you can't set that yourself. A lot will get filtered out if they don't match the keywords.
  • @collywobbles is the spinchimp API compatible with chimprewriter as basically it's spinchimp2 ?
  • From what I read on their API page last week it used the same calls. But that may have changed so I will check.
  • Hi , Now like earlier we can scrape 20-30 articles, now only 1 ? any other alternate ?
  • ACW looks very interesting what is the difference between it and Get Article Pro?
  • edited April 2013
    @collywobbles would it be possible to implement a setting for a minimum words for a sentence, I get some of these sentences which could be avoided with that:
    Cash or Paypal payments only accepted.
    No registration fees.

And that is for a guitar lessons keyword.
  • I'm using KM currently. I'm waiting for at least one of these content generators to output blog/forum/guestbook comments. I'd switch in a second.
  • @jiggsaw I know WAC did that.
  • @knector, yes I will add that, nice idea. For now, you can also remove articles like that by using -
    eg

"guitar lessons" -paypal -cash
  • WAC does that really?!?! Do they have a trial?