AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?
edited October 2012 in Need Help
Just realizing that with content still king, looking for something more efficient in scraping for content, images and/or videos and working well with GSA..
Ozz - how is AutoContentWriter? Curious to see your detailed thoughts on this...
Anyone else tried other software/services and can comment on them for content creation? Reccomendations, advice, suggestions?
Plus WAC is a one time fee.
As it is it certainly makes my life a hell of a lot easier!
I'm primarily interested in creating articles for submission purposes. I know it's a scraper; could you shed some light on how usable the content is "as-is"? In other words, should I be rewriting the content before submitting it to avoid duplicates on the net and to avoid "plagiarism"?
Basically, how does it create the end result or each article?
First, some TBS and copyscape uniqueness stats:
- TBS: Consistently 94 - 96% unique
- Copyscape: Consistently aove 96% unique
(These were both using only sentence spin - I didn't see the point on adding word spin).
The articles actually read well because it's parsing real sentences. I still wouldn't use it for moneysite or to submission to EZA, but for Tier 1, 2, 3, this is as high a quality spin as I have seen with an automated tool.
This is the tool that replaces Kontent Machine for me. No more $39 monthly fee. I have a real problem with a monthly fee for a service that is a scraper/article spinner. I like KM, but I am sorry, it is not worth $500 per year."
I'm been using Kontent Machine on trial. It's good and I've been on Skype a lot with the creator coz of my problems with the program and he's been very helpful. That's why I want to support his program but then again the monthly fee is a real killer. Unless it's much better than Auto Content writer and Wicked Article Creator, I would prefer not to pay the monthly fee.
Could anyone tell me the differences between the three programs, or at least between Kontent Machine and Auto Content Writer (since Mr. Wobbles is here and we're discussing it a lot?).
Stanger, if KM didn't have the monthly fee, would you still think Wicked Article Creator is better than KM?
@collywobbles - I hope you get it working with GSA as I would get it and try it out as well.
I just got your program. I understand you don't have the template yet for GSA. But is your program able to give us summaries, descriptions, etc. just like Kontent Machine does in one go? Like does it generate categories, description (250,450), Titles, summaries/descriptions, etc., automatically once we put in the keyword?
Also, does it have export to GSA automatically like in KM?
You mentioned a one time fee - but I think it's one time fee a year ya?
@seo_projects no idea yet, payment went thru, via paypal, however afterwards no instant download for me
no response on the email, no response on the IM here to collywobbless, i guess i ll wait 48 more hours then request a refund via paypal, its never good when people disappear after payment LOL
however i told collywobbles a few thing he should add to the script via IM here, and when they will do it it will be most powerfull script ever imho, and i think its likely they add it cause there still quite a few other crucial things like the GSA exporter to add.
I ve tried other Content Scraper before, and they all has some stupid limitations, or better put i had the limitations of working with those cause of the fact that i m living in a country where the government believe its good to block half of the internet LOL, I even have a hard time with TBS cause they are blocking some IPs TBS needs to acces. On ACW thou, it seemed like i can really scrap the net via private proxies, and that is basically something whih is crucial for me, havent seen that on other programs,
collyweobbles did a tricky content scrape test for me to see if ACW performs well on it, and it did, therefor i bought it, but for now lets see
I've had time to check out your software a bit more. Some questions/thoughts:
1) I think it's definitely good to have a template not just for GSA but also the ability (like Kontent Machine) to churn out straight away summaries/descriptions, etc. for social bookmarking - rather than doing so manually (doing another project with 250 words then 450 words for SB descriptions, etc.)
2) Can you move the youtube/video embed to other places - right now if you put image and video, the video is placed awkwardly below the first paragraph - awkward because the image comes before the first paragraph and seems to kick the youtube to the centre
3) I'm not sure how ACW works but if I ask for say 5 articles, it gives 6. The first one is the spintax, while there are 5 more articles. My question is if the 5 articles that are given as output are actually the articles taken from the various places and just put through the best spinner (thus it's quite similar to the article it was originally taken from because it's only gone through word/phrase spinning with the spinner), or are the 5 articles just 5 "UNSPUN" versions of the main spintaxed article?
4) I realized that when using Best Spinner as the spinner, it doesn't give a very unique Word/Phrase spinning. Lots of words are left untouched. I'm wondering what settings you use in Best Spinner - is it the BEST thesaurus? How many synonyms?
This is an interesting program. Quite powerful for the price. With ACW, WAC and KM all competing for pretty much the same customers, it's good for the customer.