Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• (begging on my knees) ... to add SpinChimp API
  • @anudeepkanwar I've never seen that before. Are you still experiencing issues saving the license because if you are then your setup sounds weird? Please can you email support@autocontentwriter.com describing what you were doing, attach a screengrab (use snipping tool), what version of Windows you were using etc.

No point posting error messages in a discussion thread. Thanks
  • @oil, we're just finishing testing a fix to the low word count issue mentioned above, we are also working on a new readability level, and we are also going to look at new spinner APIs.
  • how the AWC check if a article already posted to WP, to avoid duplicate.
  • edited February 2013
    can be used to scrape a website or given urls?
  • Hi, we've just released an update to fix the word count issue with spun sentences, go to the help tab inside ACW to update.

Thanks!
  • @unikbit, no we don't check if an article has already been posted in Wordpress, and no you can't specify your own URLs/websites for scraping - we are looking to add custom sources in a future version.

Thanks
  • how can be done to avoid  duplicate posts/
  • Each article generated by ACW will be virtually unique. The chances of getting an identical article are very slim.
  • Ok i was just sending screenshot in mail then i updated and work again , was taking time in loading ..
    If i scrape 10 article , it shown total 11, 10 article without spin and 1 article , 1 article in spin form , that 1 article contain all 10 article ?

How much maximum we can generate at one time ?
  • Yes, it used to generate 1 spun article but some people requested to see unspun versions too.

I can't remember what the limit is but you can set it to 100. You will get that man sentences in each spin.

For heavy use you may want some proxies or your ip will get blocked.
  • Small update just released
    - fixed issue with "not enough content" for large numbers of articles when using spinning
    - removed blank lines at top of preview
    - allow ctrl-A for select all in previews
  • Thanks I will reply hadn't spotted it. Yes it's possible to use the GSA macros inside ACW
  • edited February 2013
  • @collkywobbles . . . just wondering, do you usually recommend using proxies with ACW? I've been sort of doing both public proxies, and without any proxies at all. I seem to be getting better results without the proxies. Since I'm not sure what sources ACW pulls from, I wasn't sure whether proxies were really necessary. I do have private proxies, but haven't used them with ACW.
  • I use semi-private proxies from buyproxies.org which refresh every month. If you are a heavy user your IPs will get banned by the likes of GoArticles and ezinearticles yet. I would never use public proxies due to reliability.
  • edited February 2013
    Bought ACW yesterday.

Can you add WordAI to the spinners? I cancelled my TBS subscription a couple of months ago, because I think WordAI is superior to TBS.

Their API is quite easy: http://wordai.com/api.php
    Attention, they have two API URLs, one for the regular and one for the turing users, see the three buttons at the top.
  • Thanks, I have been in touch with their developers already and we are looking at it.
  • Hi what spin sentences and spinner means ? what they do or difference in both ?
  • edited February 2013
    From the help guide:

Spin Sentences – only one article is generated per keyword phrase and the article is created using spun sentences – several sentences are joined together in spin notation {sentence1 |sentence2 | sentence3....}. The number of sentences in the spin is equal to the “#Articles” value

Spinner – use a 3rd party text spinner (The Best Spinner or Spinner Chief) to spin words inside a sentence. Only one article is generated for each key phrase
    • If you want normal articles eg for wordpress - leave both unchecked
    • If you want to use a word spinner - check spinner (requires TBS or SpinnerChief) - produces a spun article and n samples
    • If you want to get a sentence spun article - check sentence spinner - produces a spun article and n samples
    • If you want to get a sentence spun article AND use a word spinner - check both - produces a spun article and n samples

Hope that helps
  • edited February 2013
    Technically this isn't true anymore "The number of sentences in the spin is equal to the “#Articles” value" as if there isn't enough scraepd content we will reduce the number of sentences in the spin - this was yesterday's update.
  • Any ETA for the WordAI integration?
  • edited February 2013
    We haven't started any implementation yet, we have looked at the API though. It is something we plan to do in the next few weeks.
  • Collywobbles, how do I auto-insert links from the Generate Links option into my articles? I have tried everything! Do you have a KB article or video on this or something?
  • Hi, On the content tab make sure the value of #links is not zero.

Do the links look okay in Generate Links dialogue? There are two ways to do it, paste your own links, or generate from a set of keywords/URLs.
  • Hi, Just tried generating the articles then adding the links to the spintax , then selecting Refresh. Maybe that was what I was doing wrong, I was trying to generate it all at once without refreshing
  • Yeah links are added a generation time and then moved around if you click refresh. If you created the links after generating they won't get added. Thanks
  • New knowledge base entry added: How to fill in all the fields in GSA using a custom template