Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• german and polish output is no need i think, cause GSA SER already have #trans #notrans feature. Isn't it?
  • Yes, I recommend using the #trans #notrans tags in my example

Description_450_(Polish)#trans #ACW_450# #notrans
  • edited February 2013
    I am a Article Builder subscriber and I have written them 5 times with no response, except sales type emails. No new categories, can't keep up with in inflation... I'm gonna bounce. I'll check out ACW, unless anyone has any other suggestions for SER use.
  • Hi, well it's 30 day money back guarantee so you haven't got much to lose :) Also if you want I can send sample articles, just contact me at support@autocontentwriter.com
  • Hi when we have in gsa format, it only used 1,2 line from 1 article for bookmark, it is possible it can use more from 1 article like i have scrape 500 word article , it will be using only 1 line , If it can use complete article , can be good
  • edited February 2013
    In sources what is best %, which u are using or others .
    And it doesnot fill german desc , how to save into that also .
    It has feature of posting into wordpress blog .
    Is there are 50 blogs and I want to add 50 unique article into all 50 blogs, possible with it or another tool ?
  • edited February 2013
    Hi, You can create your own custom GSA template which fills in more fields and adds more content. See this KB page http://support.autocontentwriter.com/knowledgebase.php?article=9. Remember the numbers are characters so you could use ACW_250 to get upto 250 characters in the bookmark field.

I always use 100% sources (around 20) but if you have a slow internet connection use fewer.

For German, see the above KB article and use a custom template

Description_450_(German)#trans #ACW_450# #notrans

To post to all of those blogs create a separate project inside ACW for each blog then use the command line to do it all for you by having one command line instruction for each blog. Actually I don't think you even need to create separate projects as you can specify the WP login details on the command line too.

Hope that helps.
  • Thanks and write 100 % sources and around 20 , what this 20 is .
    And what article limit u use for gsa earlier i have used 450-500 .
  • 20 is normally the number of articles but when spinning it is the number of sentences in each sentence spin (if there is enough content).

you can generate with 500-1000 words then when you output as template use 450 characters yes.
  • Ok so what is the overall consensus now?  ACW is the best?
  • i guess its fair to say that you will get the best bang for your bucks with ACW. 
  • Ozz said: i guess its fair to say that you will get the best bang for your bucks with ACW. 
    @collywobbles you should give Ozz some commissions because of this you will get some sales.

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    i dunno, according to CS mickey i should have lose all my reputation already, haha. maybe such statements will speed those "negative-reputationing" up ;)

however, i don't have any experience with KM or WAC but ACW works and other users don't complain about this as well. and the one-time-fee plus collywobbles engagement speaks for itself, imo.
  • It just keeps on getting better. Three new 3rd party spinners added this week (not yet released). More readability in testing. New ranged variables (paragraphs, images).

I'm selfish as I use ACW every day myself, so I want it to improve of course.
  • Hi i have scrape , earlier i spin separetely in best spinner, for last 2 days using it in acw , uniqueness was only 20 % in 2 article , is there any setting how it will spin article ?
  • Not yet, we just use some basic settings. We do plan to add some more options for TBS and others.

You could always use sentence spinning + word spinning together to get more uniqueness. Put the #articles at 20-30 to get more sentences inside the sentence spin.
  • Hey @collywobbles get your own forum for support :-*
  • wacadmin hi, bought WAC yesterday, going through manual and tutorials right now. Looks like a good tool to generate content.
  • @rodol - I was totally joking
  • i know =) 
  • I'll have to look into it, if sven puts it on the block list :)
  • does autocontent writer scrape artcles from websites found on google?
  • Hi, not yet. We scrape from around 20 of the main articles sites on the web, you can also use local articles (eg plr). We have great plans for more general scraping though (early tests are very promising!)
  • what ever happened with the command line integration into SER? that would be pretty awesome if a article generator was built into SER
  • I need to follow that up with Sven. We already have a command line interface which is pretty comprehensive.
  • Do you plan on adding Spinchimp as well?
  • Yes, we've just added SpinChimp, SpinRewriter and WordAI. They are being tested and will be in the next release.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    collywobbles Can't wait for the next update.