Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited October 2016
    Put this up on Monday, Looking good so far :).

T1 - SERE
    T2 - SER C
    T3 - SER N

• @shaun how many web 2.0 did you built so far?
    @mihais no idea I havent tracked retention rate on this project. It has just under 500 still alive spread over 5 pages with around 100 total indexed right now.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Started this one on thursday

https://gyazo.com/78747ec681be1a0dd8f430816c4e007e

Doing a 100 web 2.0's a day using Ser along with an indexing tool that gets about 80% of them indexed...
  • edited October 2016
    @shaun thanks @steelbone what content are you using on them and also do you have any tiers?
    im doing no tiers for this one

Build..get indexed...build more get indexed..over and over

i use anything from SCM to Article Builder...
    @mihais Auto spun content from Kontent Machine.

@Steelbone what indexing tool are you using to get 80% indexed that fast?
    PM sent....
  • @Steelbone what did you use for indexing the links?
  • edited October 2016

About to dive in and do some testing.  Really excited about this launching! 

• @shaun
    T1 - SERE
    T2 - SER C
    T3 - SER N
    Means you made tier with only ser engines?
  • @shaun Was that a new website or had it been indexed with content for a while? It almost looks too good to be true having those rankings in 5 days, (and still holding?) so I'm definitely gonna try serengines out! 
  • @steelbone - also interested in your indexing options ;)

Definitely going to try out SERE!
    authority indexer....
    @whitebirdER

T1 - SEREngines
    T2 - SER Contextuals
    T3 - SER Non Contextuals.

Brand new site, they have a little dance up and down and in and out the index but thats normal. One thing to note is my Keyword research method is pretty good and finding low comp stuff.
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited October 2016
    @shaun Got it. Amazing. Post the Serpbook tracking if you want once a week or so, always nice to observe how other are doing with SER E. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Just wanted to mention Sven added a nice feature to the last SER update to give some more control over scheduled posting. You can now use ranges in some of the options and can click on the text next to the field to change it between minutes/hours/days.

I know some people mentioned they wanted to let their accounts age so this should help with that as well.
  • @s4nt0s do we have any indication when this is likely to switch out of beta? I'm sure there's a few of us, myself included who are eager to get started.

Thanks.
    @Johan - Well, there's a crash that's still happening randomly but it doesn't stop the link building or affect the projects in any way. When that is fixed and some more engines are added it should be ready for official release.

Anyone can sign up now and test it but they just have to know its considered beta and you can run into issues. 
  • Is it possible to export the accounts created with SER Engines to manually login into?
    @JD_PMG - Right click on project >  modify project > export > account data. :)
  • @ s4nt0s What other 2.0s will be added? 
  • will it be possible for us (the user) to add 2.0's
  • I would like to see many of the tier1 sites that rankerx has added
    edited October 2016
    @antonearn and @echanney - They are being worked on, but if you guys have specific web 2.0's you want added, feel free to share them. The list rankerx supplies isn't that useful because apparently a lot of the sites don't work?

If someone has a good verified list from their rankerx blast, feel free to send it over.

Ning engine is being worked on right now.
    @s4ntos fixed my RX, I will send you the domain list of their "Premium" Web 2 profile and social network blasts tomorrow, havent filtered do/no follow for this yet.
  • Hi there s4nt0s, I have 3 questions for you regarding serengines2, I think they are important questions that can easily be answered without ambiguity.

1. Will it be possible for ser users be able to code their own sites using the new technology (headless.exe) or is this only available to serengines?

2. Will the current sites in serengines that do not work ever be updated?

3. Will  serengines uphold the promise on their site ("Rest assured we WILL NOT increase the subscription fee for existing subscribers EVER.")

Thank you very much for your time.

Here is a list of Web 2.0 sites. I would have thought that serengines or gsa themselves would already have a list!

purevolume.com
    blogster.com
    page.tl
    tumblr.com
    kiwibox.com
    ampblogs.com
    beep.com
    spinchat.com
    iamsport.org
    zotero.org
    ampedpages.com
    soup.io
    rediff.com
    blogcindario.com
    canalblog.com
    unblog.fr
    myblog.de
    mywapblog.com
    all4webs.com
    jigsy.com
    storify.com
    bravesites.com
    wordpress.com
    onesmablog.com
    blog.fc2.com
    de.tl
    mysafemedia.com
    bloguetechno.com
    sosblogs.com
    webgarden.com
    grab.lv
    all4webs.com 58.29 Yes
    anobii.com
    bizeso.com
    blackplanet.com
    blog.com
    blogs.ru
    blogszino.com
    bravenet.com
    brownpapertickets.com
    bucketlist.org
    byzblog.com
    caflore-elgg.dreamhosters.com
    caringbridge.org
    cowbird.com
    creolabs.com
    dailystrength.org
    deviantart.com
    edublogs.org
    enigmaathome.net
    facebook.com
    fc2.com
    ficwad.com
    foursquare.com
    fullerton.edu
    gaiaonline.com
    getjealous.com
    gpugrid.net
    heraldk.com
    indyarocks.com
    jimdo.com
    livejournal.com
    miarroba.com
    ourstage.com
    postbit.com
    projectwedding.com
    rebelmouse.com
    shutterfly.com
    sixfigureforex.com
    skyrock.com
    snackwebsites.com
    tribe.net
    twitter.com
    wallinside.com
    webnode.com
    webseriesnetwork.com
    wordpress.com
    yvision.kz
    zordis.com
    Woke up to find RX have banned my account lol, I guess they see SERE as a threat :p.
  • @shaun lol they give a reason?
  • signed up and testing. everything is working well. this a.m. created an easy 200+ 2.0's. This is going to be a sweet deal when all of the platforms are loaded up. i am using 25 private proxies, and right now doing my own captcha manually just so i can get a feel for the tool. Will switch over to a captcha provider next week.

one request would be an api for KM. I think Sven has this on his to-do list?

for those waiting for it to go out of beta, i wouldn't wait. It is already a bargain for what you get and it works well right now.
This discussion has been closed.