Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
edited April 2020 in SEREngines
*EDIT* - SEREngines V2 will be closing new sign ups soon and will most likely not be updating V2 any further. The developer is now focused on building V3.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I cant stress the high quality proxies and human solve captchas enough guys, I have been using 50 semi dedicated proxies, 2captcha and yahoo/mail.ru emails and having excellent success rates.
  • Nice one. Looking forwards to giving this a spin.

Can someone recommend a service for yahoo/mail.ru emails? I usually use the SEOSpartans catchall service, which is excellent but it looks like I'll need an additional provider.

Also can someone say what the 7 engines currently are so I can get a flavour for it?

Thanks.
  • These are 7 engines:

Ampedpages
    Edublogs
    Onesmablog
    Rediff
    Webgarden Blog
    Wikidot
    Wordpress

Could I ask a question regarding the number of threads the new serengines uses? Because it seems v2 uses real browsers (presumably Chromium) so if I set the number of threads to 7, there will be 7 browsers to run at a same time or just one for all engines.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2016
    Alden Each engine/thread is a separate isolated custom browser.. So yes, setting to 7 threads will load 7 different threads with different isolated custom browsers. Those are closed at the end of the job.
  • pelangipelangi indonesia
    trying it out,
    ill back for report.
    thnks mr @s4nt0s
    @pelgani - sounds good. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • I have few instances of GSA SER.
    Can I use same key in each my instances, or I need to buy few copies of serengine?
  • edited October 2016
    @s4nt0s Could you tell us how many are dofollow from current list?

These are 7 engines:
    Ampedpages
    Edublogs
    Onesmablog
    Rediff
    Webgarden Blog
    Wikidot
    Wordpress
    @micha - I'm not sure if that's 100% decided yet, but I believe it will be 2 instances per license.

@jpvr90 - I believe they should all be dofollow, but I'll double check and get back to you. The main focus will be dofollow engines unless users are requesting a certain engine that isn't. 
  • nereuponereupo Australia
    s4nt0s I ran Serengines 2.0 in a few times, but I only have 2 successful submissions: ampedpages.com and onesmablog.com. These seem to be Money Robot’s sites (bought domains). And the browsers seem to consume quite a lot of memory. 7 instances were created and they consumed nearly 700MB. I think you should somehow disable loading images to save the resources.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited October 2016
    @nereupo So you can't make any wordpress blog?
    @S4nt0s is there any moneyback if I will cancel service before 3 days?
    I want to test this and ensure, that I will have links from more platforms that Money Robot's sites.
    edited October 2016
    @nereupo - There will be many more engines added, the last week or two they have been focusing on stabilizing the headless browser (used for submission). There are still some issues with it being worked out. 700 MB seems pretty high for 7 instances so that might be something to look into. It hasn't got that high on my server.

If you mouse over where you put in the API key in SER, you will have a support token. If you provide that, he'll be able to see what was causing the submission errors. Please PM me the # and he'll check it out.

@micha - You might want to hold off for a few days while we get some things sorted out. 

Keep in mind this isn't an official release, this is just testing so we can see how it works and adjust things as needed.
    Current Web 2.0 List:

AmpedPages
    Edublogs
    Grab.lv
    Iamsport
    Onesmablog
    Rediff
    Webgarden
    Wikidot
    Wordpress

Coming soon: Ning

If you have suggestions for specific Web 2.0's or website you want to be added, please share them.
  • I stopped using SER, but will definitely try it out once again when serengines 2 release. :)
  • Moré than One week than GSA doesn,t work. What happen?
    edited October 2016
    @joaquinrios - Not sure what you mean? It does work. I've been making hundreds of web 2.0's every day just testing things out. 

Here's one I did earlier: 

There is a crash that still occurs randomly while its running, but it doesn't stop the projects from building links. The crash "pop up error box" is what's trying to get solved right now while also releasing new engines here and there so people can still try it out.

However, the crash needs to be solved before any kind of official release happens.

• From 7-8 days it does not work well we work with links in Spanish. When I make a list of the footprints of gsa and keywords in Spanish, GSa leaves no link, just says "no matches engine". With the lists before I let such comments two weeks ago, now when opening a new project, the program leaves no link, and that I delete cache, and delete all the program begins to 0. And I'm not the only one who has this problem, this week we have been investigating and we have observed that only works with the lists we draw in Scrapebox with footprints GSA and keywords in English, but with keywords in Spanish leaves no links or anything like before if he did. Does not operate with verified lists that have, or with footprints than before if they worked, ie, I have my own footprints with which a week ago drew lists Scrapebox with keywords in Spanish and GSA BE worked well, but now leaves no link. I have a list of 400 thousand url's where a week ago I left a lot of links two days ago a new campaign and did not leave any link, only "no matches engine". I hope not fix it soon no longer working as before if he did.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    What is the logo/icon for these new engines that appear in the Verified URLs list? Is it the same as before, the orange 2.0 type icon?
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Running good for me...One thing GSA doesn't do is show the verified post...So when it creates say a wordpress blog the only verifed link we get his the main url...Not the actual post url....So when tiering all im hitting with T2 is the main url....
    Also

I set my project up like this

https://gyazo.com/293fd48f570e20c6f360a3d93eba7e5a

Was just looking at some web 2.0's

WP- had 13 posts to it and rediff blog had 16 posts

based off my settings i asume 3 posts should be the max...Not big deal from my end...Just sharing what i see...
    edited October 2016
    @bourbonkola - It would be better to post that in the GSA Search Engine Ranker section of the forum. This thread is specifically about SERengines and testing. I believe you're just using GSA Search Engine Ranker without SERengines.

@steelbone - It's verifying the posts on my end.

I'm uploading two sample projects so people can see the settings. There is nothing special about how I setup the projects. You can dl them here: https://ufile.io/ba39

It's super important to use good proxies, captchas and emails. We've seen people trying to use Captcha Breaker with SERengines and if you do that, its not going to work well.

I'm using 2captcha for captcha solving, mail.ru for emails (don't use catchalls) and proxies are stormproxies/blazing proxies. I just happen to have both so I threw them in there. Make sure your proxies are good speed and anonymous.

Regarding scheduled posting options, this is being reviewed to be more accurate.
  • s4nt0s shaun  Hello all. can someone tell me the best place to get mail.ru emails? Thanks in advance.
    @seo_gladiator I get mine from here - https://buyaccs.com/en/.
  • pelangipelangi indonesia
    its good, very good,
    the only one engine that has lowest succeess rate is wordpress.
    anyone have run it good?
    i used yandex & mailru,
    cant wait for new web.20 list.
    @pelangi - The biggest issue I see with Wordpress is creating and submitting too fast, this isn't a SEREngines thing, but the protection mechanisms that Wordpress has in place. Try and space the articles posting out to realistic times and don't create too many accounts with a small amount of proxies, otherwise the IP address used will overlap and be an easy detection for wordpress.

There is no recommended setting for this at the moment so just don't be greedy and hammer the site too hard with a low amount of I.P.'s or you could run into issues. :)
  • Does any one know where i can get private proxies or semi dedi proxies:) ?

Regards,
    Snoweye
    I use buy proxies and they work like a charm, I have tried google hard banned proxies but its as if Google share their ban list with some web 2s and they ban them too so I just pay the extra for the better proxies these days.
  • Thank You shaun 
    edited October 2016
    The latest version of SERengines was pushed yesterday so make sure you completely stop, then start your projects to update. So far no crashes on our end when using this version so please let us know if you see a crash after updating. Hopefully its gone :)
This discussion has been closed.