Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @JD_PMG

Nah, pretty sure they are watching this thread and saw that I said I would pass their list to the GSA/SERE guys.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Iamsport seems like it needs to be updated...Not getting these anymore.....
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2016
    @CWOODS - Regarding your questions

1) No, not at this time, but this could change in the future.

2) Yes, they will be migrated to the new system.

3) Yes, the price you sign up with is what you're locked into. If it raises in the future, you won't have an increase unless you cancel and resubscribe.

We have a huge list of web 2.0's, but we were requesting web 2.0's that we know actually work well and have a decent stick rate. Just saves time on coding them to find out they don't work well. :)

@steelbone - They are looking into iamsport, but its most likely because the site is down: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/iamsport.org
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    well to be totally honest you should'nt be publicly stating you are going to rip another services' sitelist lmfao.

ofcourse they would get the arsehole about i, if that's the reason for your ban, besides, I'm sure santos and his crew are more than capable of obtaining potential targets to include.
    RX dev inboxed me on BHW and said he never banned me. Not sure what happened but my RX is working again now and the message I was getting is no longer occurring.
    edited October 2016
    @Tim89 - RX publishes their web 2.0 sitelist publicly as far as I know. Was just wanting to see which sites are having good success, those might be easiest to add. ;)

@shaun - Good to hear. :)

@viking - KM API is already integrated. Open a project, click the tools button at the bottom > autofill > use kontent machine > use API
  • @s4nt0s awesome. will play around with that one tomorrow. Thanks for your help on pm. the 'last post link' was exactly what i needed. works great.

This tool already blows away FCS and RX in terms of functionality and ease of use. Once more platforms are added, this is the go-to web 2.0 tool going forward. Well done to the team.

One note of feedback. eduBlogs is consistently refusing conenction.
  • how many proxies do I need to run serengines? Will 10 or 20 semi-dedicated proxies work ok?
  • @shaun Would you say that mass creating 2.0s like this is risk free or is the purpose to rank a couple of months before a penalty?

I mean who would go out and create 100's or 1000s of 2.0's daily? Trying to see things from Googl*s eyes. :)
  • antonearn  just build other links for link diversification and only Tier your web 2.0's is what I suggest.
  • how many emails should i use for 300 verified?
  • i don't know where to get API key.I am paid gsa user .Paid through avangate

@Seo_Gladiator  it depends how many you want to build mate, in theory 1 proxy is enough to get it to work.

@antonearn There is no such thing as a "natural" backlink profile, people keep harping on about it but they are all different, I have never had a problem with using bulk web 2. I know people who have ranked sites with nothing but expired tumblrs so all pages are from the same domain and are still ranking.

@andreig03  theres to many moving parts in that question, in theory 1 email can make you 1 web 2 and that web 2 can have 300 posts on it. I try to minimise link loss by having no more than 25 pages per web 2 though. Even then 300 verified/25 is 12. Not 100% how many platforms SERE supports right now but for examples sake say 6. 2 emails used on all 6 platforms with 25 posts on each = 300.

• In your answer below.  Makes me have a question.  Is it possible to use GSA to post 25 posts to a single web2?  If so, how can I accomplish this with GSA?

Theres to many moving parts in that question, in theory 1 email can make you 1 web 2 and that web 2 can have 300 posts on it. I try to minimise link loss by having no more than 25 pages per web 2 though. Even then 300 verified/25 is 12. Not 100% how many platforms SERE supports right now but for examples sake say 6. 2 emails used on all 6 platforms with 25 posts on each = 300.
  • @seo_gladiator yep. looks like the controls are baked into the tool in the options panel. there is an option for maximum posts per account.

• Viking Wow.  Amazing. Thanks. 

I have been waiting for ever for this to release. I'm so glad is finally here.  
    When more platforms are added, I will probably even use this for tier2 as well.  Should help with tiers not breaking too. :)>-
  • @shaun the thing is that i have an authority site with every post being a niche so a web 2.0 with 25 posts all linking to the same domain doesn't look natural. 

Do you think its fine if i make something like 5 same platform web 2.0's with the same email or do you recommend 300 emails for 300 web 2'0s in my case?
    @andreig03 Test it on a burner domain, gather data and go from there.
    edited October 2016
    @viking - We have done some updates to EDUBlogs to add more of a useful message and retry.. Normally the connection issue to EDUBlogs is because they have detected your IP as hammering the site. 

@everyone - By the way, the RankerX developer was the first to sign up to SERengines beta, so it appears they're watching things closely. ;)
  • Anyone know why my log is saying "no targets to post to" I'm only testing serengines beta, no other engines are checked. It verified like 5 web2.0's, then stopped and says no targets to post to.  i'm manually filling capcha myself to get use to it.

What settings are you guys using in the scheduled posting options?

Also, how long did it take for some of you Viking s4nt0s shaun to get 200 verified Web2.0S?

Thanks in advance.

@Seo_Gladiator - Just depends on how many accounts you want to create for each web 2.0. Each post on a web 2.0 will be a verified link so if you make 20 web 2.0's with each having 10 posts, that would be 200 verified.

It's up to you how many accounts you want per site, how many posts per site, etc. I'm assuming you have it all set to a pretty low number? Maybe post a screenshot of your scheduled posting settings.
    @Seo_Gladiator No idea mate I set it off then leave it to work :(. Server specs, proxies, emails and captcha services would all come into play too though.
    Unblog and BCZ anyone having success getting these made??
  • s4nt0s shaun Thanks for your answers.

I guess i'm missing something?  For example, if I want to build  100 web2.0's for 1 domain or 1 url that I want to rank for a particular keyword.  I wouldn't want to build 5 post pointing to the domain or url from 1 account and 1 web 2.0 would I.  Do you guys do that?  Am I not understanding something?  Doesn't that look kind of fishy having a bunch of post pointing the same site or page from 1 Web 2.0? 

• I was having a problem with BCZ last night.  I'm manually filling catchas right now while testing and when the captcha box pops up I can't read the captcha for BCZ to fill it out.  Not sure why?  Not sure about Unblog?  I'll check, i'm testing all day today.
    @seo_gladiator

Thanks for the update
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited October 2016
    @seo_gladiator It's a beta version. It also requires the developer(s?) to be active and code things when they broke, fast. Thats why! 
  • antonearn  I completely understand it's a beta version..  I'm just reporting what I saw on my end last night. Not sure if it is actually the same problem steelbone is having or not?
  • Ok. I got it working pretty good now. Yeah, it's bad ass. Job well done Serengines and GSA. Job well done! 
    Regarding the BCZ engine, make sure you're updated to the latest version of the plugin.. Because there were issues with it grabbing the captcha image correctly.

You can update by fully stopping and restarting your projects and if that doesn't do it then try restarting SER. I had no problems at all getting plenty of BCZ's verified last night.
This discussion has been closed.