Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

1424344454648»

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2020
    @truthealer07- I asked James and said it is still being worked on tested, but unfortunately, didn't give a date.
  • TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited January 2020
    How is the current success rate? I fare quite badly with or without proxies. I wouldn't say there is nothing but I've only managed to create accounts on about 8 platforms... That's pretty sad isn't it?
  • That's the norm for me since over a year, @TheGypsy - sometimes a bit up, often a bit down. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    @truthealer07- I asked James and said it is still being worked on tested, but unfortunately, didn't give a date.
    I thought version 2 , or the updated version that worked properly again was working properly, i was following this thread for ages & read all the posts & was long into the bit where an updated version came out & it was working again on a lot of platforms, but i havent been on this thread for a few weeks because of things to do. so is it working or not ? & what is the success rate ? Also i have a couple of questions :- 1. on some tutorial videos on youtube i saw there were 2 lots of serengines sites, what are the 2 different lists of sites in the GSA SER admin ? 2. when you link to web 2.0's do you link to the main subdomain or to the post ? 3. how do we decide which web 2.0's the posts should go on ?- i.e. if you wanted to put a post on 20 of them. if i select it to post to 20 out of 50 web 2.0's out of 50 , how do i select the same or different web 2.0's next time, i.e. if i wanted to link to the main url on one project & link to category pages on another project, so the same domains were not linking to my site twice.
  • marty said:
    s4nt0s said:
    I thought version 2 , or the updated version that worked properly again was working properly, i was following this thread for ages & read all the posts & was long into the bit where an updated version came out & it was working again on a lot of platforms, but i havent been on this thread for a few weeks because of things to do. so is it working or not ? & what is the success rate ? Also i have a couple of questions :- 1. on some tutorial videos on youtube i saw there were 2 lots of serengines sites, what are the 2 different lists of sites in the GSA SER admin ? 2. when you link to web 2.0's do you link to the main subdomain or to the post ? 3. how do we decide which web 2.0's the posts should go on ?- i.e. if you wanted to put a post on 20 of them. if i select it to post to 20 out of 50 web 2.0's out of 50 , how do i select the same or different web 2.0's next time, i.e. if i wanted to link to the main url on one project & link to category pages on another project, so the same domains were not linking to my site twice.
    Your questions are really difficult to process, what software are you copying/pasting from?

But trying:
    - yes SERengins work, but success rate is very low. Without excellent IP and good emails converges against zero. 
    1. lists of Web2.0s have changed over time, so in some videos you see lists that are outdated. 
    2. depends on your goals
    3. just deselect the ones you don't want in the project list. It will remember your settings - but to curb your enthusiasm, the decision wouldn't be which 20 out of 50 but rather which 2 out of 5. 
    But from reading the second part of that question again, that sounds like you manually need to set the project list for each post. In my experience SERengines is not good at managing Web2.0s/keeping them alive/posting to them. So if you want to use it for controlled posting, you might be better off with a different solution. 
    Thanked by 1marty
  • Thank you very much for your detailed response, do you or anyone else know when serengines will be more reliable & posting to the majority of the platforms in its system ?

i think only the developer knows the answer to this question.
  • SERE v3 is in the works but judging by v1 and v2 release cycles this could take anything from months to never :) So basically if you need something now you have this or RankerX.
    Thanked by 1DEz-N
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    TheGypsy said:
    SERE v3 is in the works but judging by v1 and v2 release cycles this could take anything from months to never :) So basically if you need something now you have this or RankerX.
    In a week or 2 you will see the newest version of RankerX, called RankerX - V2
    I had access to the latest version and think people are gonna love it, and yes things are a bit more simplified, and you can now finally bulk import mails into rankerx v2

Sorry to say, but i am really disappointed in Serengines, it has been a let down from the start.

• Sorry to say, but i am really disappointed in Serengines, it has been a let down from the start.

I couldn't agree more. When it first started I was among the first to sign up maybe I was in the beta too I can't remember but after a couple of months I didn't renew. Now it's even worse than that...

I thought RankerX couldn't be more simple. I think actually it's too simple by this page by page setting. I much more prefer SER where I can see multiple things at once and set things up on a proper user interface.
    If you still can give feedback please ask for a bit better SER integration. I don't ask much just an option to automatically export created links. If I remember correctly SER can pick up verified URLs from a file automatically.
  • Hi, 

I have just run a SER with dedicated proxies with a fresh Hotmail. I got 14 Web 2.0 + Social Profile registrations out of 50 different engines.

How to increase  success rate?

• 14 different registrations? Or multiple registrations with the same website?
    If 14 different, you should open a bottle of champagne and celebrate. 
  • Yeah, 14 is golden!
  • 14 different registrations? Or multiple registrations with the same website?
    If 14 different, you should open a bottle of champagne and celebrate. 
    Yes. The multiple registrations are same website. :( I hope that GSA can fix this problem. Although, RankerX can create 150+ Web 2.0, .Edu, Socian Profile,.. links. But I just want to use GSA Ser. I hope SER will fix it and update the sites as RankerX. RankerX is pretty expensive
    edited February 2020
    I spoke with James (SEREngines) creator to see what was going on with SERE V3.

He said, "Working through some changes on SERE3 (some things that Sven picked up), hopefully can shortly roll it out soon."

He also mentioned he would be coming back to this forum for the roll out and support.

• s4nt0s said:
    I spoke with James (SEREngines) creator to see what was going on with SERE V3.

He said, "Working through some changes on SERE3 (some things that Sven picked up), hopefully can shortly roll it out soon."

He also mentioned he would be coming back to this forum for the roll out and support.

I hope this rollout will be a bit quicker and smoother than the previous ones. I mean v2 is still just finished testing according to this thread's title :D
    @TheGypsy - Yes, I hope so too. Hopefully, things will run smoother with the new version since James will be here directly. I'm sure he'll create a new thread for that. We'll have to see ...
  • s4nt0s said:
    @TheGypsy - Yes, I hope so too. Hopefully, things will run smoother with the new version since James will be here directly. I'm sure he'll create a new thread for that. We'll have to see ...
    Thank you for great information. Here is the list of High Domain Authority Blogs & Websites, Edu,... in RankerX. I hope that he can add it in SER V3. Love this so much!

• iamsrilankaniamsrilankan srilanka
    edited April 2020
    hi there , i only getting few backlinks , can anyone say whats wrong ? i have used ser engine before in 2019 and got at least 20 blog success ,but today i buy again and try not getting success as before , everything setup correctly , using ser premium emails. 2 captcha , private proxy , 10 tread etc. most of site are not loading seems they are down even i check manually any update going on ?   
  • Nothing wrong except SerEngines not being updated. What you experience is the normal picture.

Thanked by 1iamsrilankan
  • Nothing wrong except SerEngines not being updated. What you experience is the normal picture.

so how long this isnt update ? if this is what i get i should get refund. 
  • Ever now and then some get updated and we all wait for months for a new version. 
    So if you want results here and now, ask for your refund.
    I sent James (SEREngines Creator) an email to see what is going on with SER V2 and V3.

From my understanding, there won't be anymore updates to SER V2 because all of his time moving forward will be spent on V3.

This is the info he gave me regarding V3.

"ROLLOUT:
    Phase 1 - April 2020
    - Migrate engines from SEREv2 to SEREv3 gradually to ensure stability of the SEREv3 plugin
    - Stabilize scripting commands to allow for Phase 2

Phase 2 - May 2020
    - Open up SEREngines v3 scripting to all subscribers to be able to create their own engines
    - Decrypt all included engines for subscriber reference and help building their own, as well as do up some help documentation.

Phase 3 - June/July 2020
    - Allow access to the SEREngines API for people to distribute their own engines safely encrypted"

I'm just sharing this with you guys to give you a heads up.

• @s4nt0s the V3 sounds very good, if so, we could be in front of the perfect tool to automate backlinks. Good for James. ;)
  • when it  will be released ? 

• got new  gsa update it seems sere v3 about to release 
    Thanked by 1ekow
  • nice to hear that, hope the final chapter  :) will be released soon
  • still not any update  :|
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    Just tested the SEREngines v3 installer and it looks like its working great. Thanks @Sven. It won't be available until version GSA SER v14.62. @s4nt0s can we please close this thread? We will open a new one for the roll out of SEREngines v3!
This discussion has been closed.