SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

1424344454648»

Comments

  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 22
    @truthealer07- I asked James and said it is still being worked on tested, but unfortunately, didn't give a date.
  • TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited January 31
    How is the current success rate? I fare quite badly with or without proxies. I wouldn't say there is nothing but I've only managed to create accounts on about 8 platforms... That's pretty sad isn't it?
  • That's the norm for me since over a year, @TheGypsy ; - sometimes a bit up, often a bit down. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    @truthealer07- I asked James and said it is still being worked on tested, but unfortunately, didn't give a date.
    I thought version 2 , or the updated version that worked properly again was working properly, i was following this thread for ages & read all the posts & was long into the bit where an updated version came out & it was working again on a lot of platforms, but i havent been on this thread for a few weeks because of things to do. so is it working or not ? & what is the success rate ? Also i have a couple of questions :- 1. on some tutorial videos on youtube i saw there were 2 lots of serengines sites, what are the 2 different lists of sites in the GSA SER admin ? 2. when you link to web 2.0's do you link to the main subdomain or to the post ? 3. how do we decide which web 2.0's the posts should go on ?- i.e. if you wanted to put a post on 20 of them. if i select it to post to 20 out of 50 web 2.0's out of 50 , how do i select the same or different web 2.0's next time, i.e. if i wanted to link to the main url on one project & link to category pages on another project, so the same domains were not linking to my site twice.
  • marty said:
    s4nt0s said:
    @truthealer07- I asked James and said it is still being worked on tested, but unfortunately, didn't give a date.
    I thought version 2 , or the updated version that worked properly again was working properly, i was following this thread for ages & read all the posts & was long into the bit where an updated version came out & it was working again on a lot of platforms, but i havent been on this thread for a few weeks because of things to do. so is it working or not ? & what is the success rate ? Also i have a couple of questions :- 1. on some tutorial videos on youtube i saw there were 2 lots of serengines sites, what are the 2 different lists of sites in the GSA SER admin ? 2. when you link to web 2.0's do you link to the main subdomain or to the post ? 3. how do we decide which web 2.0's the posts should go on ?- i.e. if you wanted to put a post on 20 of them. if i select it to post to 20 out of 50 web 2.0's out of 50 , how do i select the same or different web 2.0's next time, i.e. if i wanted to link to the main url on one project & link to category pages on another project, so the same domains were not linking to my site twice.
    Your questions are really difficult to process, what software are you copying/pasting from?

    But trying:
    - yes SERengins work, but success rate is very low. Without excellent IP and good emails converges against zero. 
    1. lists of Web2.0s have changed over time, so in some videos you see lists that are outdated. 
    2. depends on your goals
    3. just deselect the ones you don't want in the project list. It will remember your settings - but to curb your enthusiasm, the decision wouldn't be which 20 out of 50 but rather which 2 out of 5. 
    But from reading the second part of that question again, that sounds like you manually need to set the project list for each post. In my experience SERengines is not good at managing Web2.0s/keeping them alive/posting to them. So if you want to use it for controlled posting, you might be better off with a different solution. 
    Thanked by 1marty
  • Thank you very much for your detailed response, do you or anyone else know when serengines will be more reliable & posting to the majority of the platforms in its system ?

    i think only the developer knows the answer to this question.
  • SERE v3 is in the works but judging by v1 and v2 release cycles this could take anything from months to never :) So basically if you need something now you have this or RankerX.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> http://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    TheGypsy said:
    SERE v3 is in the works but judging by v1 and v2 release cycles this could take anything from months to never :) So basically if you need something now you have this or RankerX.
    In a week or 2 you will see the newest version of RankerX, called RankerX - V2
    I had access to the latest version and think people are gonna love it, and yes things are a bit more simplified, and you can now finally bulk import mails into rankerx v2

    Sorry to say, but i am really disappointed in Serengines, it has been a let down from the start.


  • Sorry to say, but i am really disappointed in Serengines, it has been a let down from the start.

    I couldn't agree more. When it first started I was among the first to sign up maybe I was in the beta too I can't remember but after a couple of months I didn't renew. Now it's even worse than that...

    I thought RankerX couldn't be more simple. I think actually it's too simple by this page by page setting. I much more prefer SER where I can see multiple things at once and set things up on a proper user interface.
    If you still can give feedback please ask for a bit better SER integration. I don't ask much just an option to automatically export created links. If I remember correctly SER can pick up verified URLs from a file automatically.
Sign In or Register to comment.