Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0s  ok. i'll try again right now and see if it still doing it or not and let you know. Thanks.
  • Any ideas how to get spun content for Blog About,Blog Name and Blog Tagline? 

I really struggle with this part. The title and tagline should be about the niche we're trying to rank for or should be something general like "Mike's blog"?
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited October 2016
    @andreig03 Of course, you want it to be about the niche YOU'RE GOING (not trying ;) ) TO rank for... 
  • edited October 2016
    @antonearn yea i also think its better if i use niche related titles. I will find something for the tagline as well but Blog About still gives me difficulties. Anyone knows how to get spun about content?
  • edited October 2016
    Does this change the default theme and add the blog name ..etc ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2016
    @andreig03 - I believe tools like KM and SCM can generate them. Test trials first to make sure though.

@mamadou - Yes of course, like in SEREngines v1, it changes the default theme and adds data for the blog including name, tagline, subdomain name etc. + it users real human emulation like mouse movement, mouse clicks, keyboard, and more to improve with sign up/stick rate.
    Up to 12 engines now with more coming soon :)
  • seohubseohub SoundSEO.com
    Did test yet, but I'm setup with my own catchall domains - not via a provider. Anyone know why Web 2.0 won't like joe.blogg@mydomain.com?
  • andreig03 Kontent Machine (KM) will work and is what I use.

s4nt0s  12 getting better
    =D>
    @seohub - Own catch all domains should work.. it is the catch-all companies that do blah@subdomain.domain.co that don't work. Also if the web 2.0 bans the domain attached to that catchall, then you can't use it anymore. For free email providers they tend not to do a domain wide ban. 
  • edited November 2016
    After I Closed SER via task manager, everytime I start SER this error shows up, (before re-start PC)

Access violation at address 09048360 in module 'HeadlessM.dll'. Write of address 36313032

I've tried to close all handless.exe before running SER. And No Web 2.0 submit successfully.

Update: after I restart my PC , still shows the error, and web 2.0 engine is building nothing.
    @dannyorder - That's the first time I've had anyone report that specific error. Which operating system are you running? 
  • @s4nt0s My PC running Win7 64bit, OS installed on a 128G SSD HDD, 16G RAM, i7 CPU...
  • hi .. does anyone want to help me ??
    please tell the way that backlinks from GSA ser can be quickly indexed ??
    whether GSA seo indexer is an ideal application as its indexer ??
    thank you
  • @99dominopokers Authority indexer
  • i'm sorry..
    i dont understand what do you mean..
    do you mean i have to use authority indexer??
    @dannyorder - Ok thanks, we'll take a look into it and I'll let you know as soon as I know something. 

@everyone - If anyone else is having that issue @dannyorder is having, please let us know.
  • @99dominopokers You don't have to use anything, but you asked if someone knew a fast way to get backlinks from GSA indexed, so I suggested you use Authority Indexer. 
  • @antonearn ok thank you very much
  • @s4nt0s I Got a new error info -> Invalid pointer operation

@dannyorder - Are you running Platform Identifier or only SER? 
  • I still can't run BCZ blog :(
  • which web2.0 s are supported can anybody list it out?
  • @osmosis go to the previous pages and you´ll see it
    @vncareer - If you hover over your API key in SER, you will see a support token which you can PM me and we'll be able to see the logs and what might be going wrong on your end with that engine.

@osmosis - Current list:

Ampedpages
    Bcz
    Edublogs
    FC2
    Grab.lv
    Iamsport
    Onesmablog
    Rediff
    Unblog.fr
    Webgardenblog
    Wikidot
    Wordpress

• @s4nt0s A nice feauture would be serengines installs a random "Related post" plugin (Maybe better it should be a yes or no feauture in scheduled posting in SER?)

With a related post plugin, all internal pages gets some linkjuice and also makes the 2.0s even more powerful in terms of having a legit look and for more internal linkjuice between inner pages :smile: .
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @antonearn that's a really good idea that would definitely make everything look more legit
    @antonearn -  Wouldn't this only be useful for Wordpress engine?
    @dannyorder - Can you try reinstalling the plugin? Go to: C:/Users/<current user>/App Data/Roaming GSA Search Engine Ranker/serengines and delete all the files in there ... (make sure SER is closed down before deleting the files) Then start SER and start a SERengines project and that should reinstall the plugin.
This discussion has been closed.