Skip to content

AutoContentWriter or Wicked Article Creator or anything else?

Comments

• Is it possible to use WAC for French content ?
  • Can't the ACW GSA template be configured to fill all fields by default? Why would you NOT want to have all fields covered by the default template?
  • Toptactics, I haven't had chance to do remove the filters on local articles yet - this release was rushed out to fix the flickr image issue. I still plan to do it. Thanks
  • svobada, ACW only fills the main fields for you, but it's easy enough to write your own custom template to fill everything.

• @TOPtActics Do you plan to sell your own program to scrape non-english sentences?

Thanks Marc
  • @marc: i dont think i will sell it.
  • @cnhx - not right now. But after release of WAC 3.0 we will have a translator which will translate all articles to your desired language and then build articles or translate articles after building articles in your language. We will have beta testing of it when it is launched.

Regards,
  • wow that sounds great (wacadmin).. i hope ACW will implement something like that too @collywobbles
  • @wacadmin, tell me in your beta testing phase so I tested for translation into French.
  • Already started work on it KayKay :)
  • edited May 2013
    yeah ;) very nice if you need beta tester again .. just drop me a msg ;)@collywobbles
  • wacadmin if you need spanish beta tester let me know.
  • Hello:
    ACW seems interesting, I wonder what happens when you have dynamic ip (everytime I connect I get a different ip)
    Thank you.
  • You would need to keep ACW running if you power cycle your router. We check IP usage in a 24 hour period to prevent license sharing.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Im still looking for a working german article generator. If you might want to add this feature to your content generator tools, count me in for some serious beta testing ;)
  • edited June 2013
    yeah i got ACW figuring out if proxy support is better than WAC.. how come in ACW shared proxies work better than dedicated ones?
  • It's the same code in ACW for all proxies so must be something at your supplier's end.
  • edited June 2013
    EDIT: SORRY AFTER USING IT AGAIN I WORKED OUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO USE - IN THE KEYWORDS IF YOUR USING LOCAL ARTICLES

Does anyone know how to merge a bunch of local articles into one spintax text file?

i have 700 articles that i need merging so its basically

{artcle1|artcle 2|artcle3|....}
  • ACW let me insert %link% macro on the comment field?
    can i tell ACW how many macros i want per field ? lets say i want 3 %link% macros on Articles and 2 on Comments. is that possible? 
  • Hi rodol, you can insert the %link% macro into articles using tokens/links but you when you output to a GSA template you can't say you want 3 links in the article and 2 link in the comments, sorry. If I can think of a nice way to do this I will add it.
  • thanks, but the %link% is inserted randomly or i need to do it myself?
  • It would be inserted randomly. Just try adding it as a token and select say 3 tokens. After you generate the article you will see %link% inserted 3 times in random positions in the article.
  • edited July 2013
    Is there a way to take scraped content at the sentence level and put the sentences in spin format? So scrape sentences and then {sentence1|sentence2|sentence3|sentenct4|sentence5}

Then from there I can do word level spinning.

I am watching the video on YT and it shows older version with a Spin Sentence check box but newer version does not have that.

** First time using this and might be answering my own questions. looks like when I check Choose type to generate Spintax it does sentence level spinning.
  • Hi ranknow, this is the newer video

Rather than leave the check option to spin sentences, we made it a simpler choice between plain text articles or spun sentence articles. You can also now use word spinning with either. The plain text articles are good for submitting to wordpress sites for example, the spun articles for 3rd party tools such as GSA SER

Hope that helps
  • Well, Well ...

I can not make my choice between ACW (AutoContentWriter), WAC (Wicked Article Creator) !
    With all this discussions,  I can not determine which is the most powerful tool.
    The only evidence is the difference in price. Du simple au Double !
  • Well if you buy ACW you can get a full refund within 30 days if it's not for you. No questions asked!
  • After following this thread for a few months and getting rid of KM **expensive. I am two days into using ACW. Seems fairly powerful. I purchased the spin chimp api and use 20 sentences per, so I get very high uniqueness and still generally high readability. I think I made the right choice!
  • Hi bro i am not getting in proper format, sometime it show bracket, in some spin not showing link ...
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Collywobbles,

I have set two lines(in spun format) in embedded links section. When I select preview and also preview after imported into GSA it is only picking up the first line of links? This has now happened on two projects.

any ideas why the second line is not being read or inputed into final spun format?
  • anudeepkanwar - sorry I don't understand, can you explain more or better still email support@autocontentwriter.com with more details.

ranknow - if you change the embedded links you have to regenerate the articles to get them included (I want to fix this). Does that make sense? It might help if you send a screen shot of the embedded links window and also one of the main create tab to support@autocontentwriter.com so I can see what is going on.

Thanks