Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• joseallenjoseallen hanoi
    edited August 2017
    @Sven
    Thanks, It's working now. I forgot tick on Ask User Only to Fill captchas box :(
  • devilxdevilx Bulgaria
    what is best setting for high success and what is best proxies solution.. im used proxies for GSA proxy scraper.. 2captcha and email from creator.. but i get only 6 verified and 8 submitted only.. please help to increase sucess
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Proxies could be the issue, GSA PS is awsome for getting proxies for scraping Google but those proxies arnt really reliable enough for submissions as they go offline all the time. I use buy proxies, have done for years.

Email wise, You can use burner emails with SERE but I prepper catch alls as they are cheaper. I have tried countless catch-all providers but SEO Spartans is the best of the bunch by far.

I posted my scheduled settings in this thread in my post from July 21  so just scroll up and it may help you with that side of it.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @devilx - Exactly what @shaun said ^^

You definitely don't want to use public proxies for web 2.0 creation, that's going to be a big issue due to their poor reliability. 

Also, with emails the ideal way to do it would be to use a mix of catchalls and mail.ru or inbox.eu because some web 2.0's won't accept catchalls and some won't accept mail.ru so if you have a mix it will try with the other email provider if the other fails.
    edited August 2017
    Hi @s4nt0s
    Why when I set the thread is 10 but GSA just use 2 and can't increase the number of threads

Function: Create mail.ru & inbox.eu
    Number of Proxy : 50 fresh proxy

@joseallen -

This is handled by SER, and it will only visit one site per thread per project.

So if you have only one project and 2 engines selected, it will only use 2 threads when the engines are single sites.

Duplicating the mail creator project will increase the thread count to those two engines.

edited August 2017
    @s4nt0s
    Ok, I understand.
    1 more question.
    With creating web 2.0 function
    When I add more URL into 1 project, Is it open more threads to build article for this new URL?
  • This addon is working fine. I tested in 2-3 hour and below is my result.

@joseallen - No, adding more URL's to the project won't increase threads.

Thanks for sharing your results. :)
    edited August 2017
    @s4nt0s
    I found a problem with Serengines. On the website, Serengines say 1 API can install on 3 different GSA search engine ranker. But when I add API to my second GSA, It didn't accept me to add it. 
    --Update--
    Found it, just go to extra API
    edited August 2017
    @joseallen what kind of emails are you using in your project? You will have more success with a mixture of catchalls/mail.ru/inbox.eu instead of only one type. 
  • arc323arc323 USA
    edited August 2017
    I'm seeing really high RAM and CPU usage. I dropped Serengines down to 5 threads and some threads are running over 150mb RAM each. 

Also, the the threads jump to 20%+ CPU usage. I was running 30 threads but my VPS couldn't handle it.

I'm running 60 private proxies, 2 core, 4gb ram vps. Can anyone give me some tips to reduce ram and cpu usage?

Edit: added screenshots.

You can see my memory and CPU usage. No other software is running. SCM and MR are open but not running any threads.

Not sure if this helps but this shows posting time frames.

Overall I'm getting decent results but I'd like to be able to use my VPS for several chores at once. I can't run Serengines and other apps at the same time, even with very low thread counts.
    edited August 2017
    @arc323 - As SEREngines is using real browser technology and javascript, memory usage can be higher depending on the web page it is accessing (just like your normal browser).

We have gone this way as Web2.0s are smarter than ever and real human emulation is a must to try and make them stick.

Initially a new project will use a lot of SEREngines threads to complete the jobs, so I suggest enabling memory management which will automatically manage your threads while the more resource intensive jobs are done. When SEREngines jobs are complete the thread count will increase to allow more easier SER socket based jobs.

You can enable the SER memory management by clicking the big options button on the main SER screen > submission tab > automatically decrease threads on memory usage above x.

• @s4nt0s
    Found problem with Medium
    It's just published article only 1 time when I post in second time, it's can not find login link (medium sent via email), so it's can't login to account and publish article.

@joseallen - Medium will only post 1 article per account.
  • @s4nt0s any news about the unexpected surprise?
  • @s4ant0s - Thanks for the answer. In 11 hours SEREngines made 2,522 links. I'm very happy with the results. Cheers!
    @luca.vi - We are finalising some GSA SER integration stuff, once that is done we can release a test version for a few users to let us know of any changes/bugs.

@arc323 - That's great to hear :)
  • edited August 2017
    hi, is there any advice about captcha cost? i try to create 5 mail ru and it cost $0.5-1. then i try to create web 2.0 and sosbook with 1 email and 1 account per site. but it also cost over $2 for 10 account web 2.0. can you share your normal captcha cost per x/email and x/web 2.0 account? i use 2 captcha.
  • I have 10 x rotating proxies from blazing seo...can i use them instead of dedicated proxies?

@andra.ads.id - : Can you provide your support token? Those captcha costs are excessive, nothing like normal usage. GSA SER retries jobs according to your settings, so if something is not configured correctly a job can fail and then retry.

You can find your support token by hovering over where you enter the API key in your SER settings.

• it cost $2 for captcha and it just creating 8 web 2.0. i use blazing seo proxy. 
  • to embed a youtube video in the articles, do i use the iFrame code from youtube embed code or just url? What is the best way to embed youtube vids in the web 2.0's anyone? Thanks
  • edited August 2017
    for @s4nt0s to get the better result. did you use retry to submit or captcha retry? or you are disable these option? actually i follow your project setting from the image above. can you share the image or screenshot of captcha setting and How to Submit/Verify setting of your SERE project. thanks
  • For T1 and T2, how many article do you use per Web 2.0? 
    @andra.ads.id - Please provide your support token ad mentioned in the previous post so we can see why your captchas are being burned.

@HWH01- Well, I just let Content Gen handle that for me, but you an also drop direct video URL's in article manager in SER and that should handle the embeding for you.
  • i have find out why my catcpha is burns out. i want to ask something about SERE. i use 1 email and create 1 account per site. i choose 30 engine. then it just creates 15 account successfully. then does SERE will continues to create another account on failed engine even it always failed?

@andra.ads.id - What aren't you providing your support token ID? We can see why captchas are being burnt if you provide it.
  • @s4nt0s
    Can this addon working with Blogspot?. I know it's hard because when sign-in to Google services will take account into verification area. But any change?

@andra.ads.id - I'm going to PM you.

@joseallen - Regarding blogspot, not at this time. We may look at it soon but as they are a google service, I am not sure of the success/stick rates
This discussion has been closed.