Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I would try stopping the project, selecting new engines and starting it again. SER should automatmically detect changes but I usually stop and start again, its up to you.
  • @s4nt0s , as you know, is there a way to edit the campaign name created in Indexification when the link are pushed to it? Thx
  • EnriqueEnrique Barcelona

Hello @s4nt0s and everyone, it is possible to publish articles manually or to schedule another item  to publish on sites created with SERengines.

For example: I create a web 2.0 campaign with articles and everything. When this project finishes publishing the scheduled articles etc. I could send more articles to publish on the websites created?

SERengines have any log? Of access types User or email and password to log in to created 2.0 sites. 

thaks

@luca.vi - Are you talking about an indexing service called Indexification? If so, I don't have any knowledge or experience with it. :(

@Enrique - Yes, you can get the login/passwords for all created web 2.0's by right clicking on the project > modify project > export > account data. From there you should be able to get the data in case you want to manually login and edit/change things.

• Hey I realised I have huge trouble indexing some of the platforms like myblog soup.io rediff and some others. Any advise guys?
    Hi @s4nt0s, I reinstall on another VPS my GSA, now won't load SerEngine. I update, force Reinstall and nothing. I've tried creating the engine directory but it does not work either.
    @s4nt0s, Problem solved, reinstalling everything.
  • Great service i love this. But i am spending lot of captchas may i know why. I only created 30 mail.ru but spent almost 7$ and took few days to created. BTW i love serengines.
  • luca.viluca.vi italy
    edited August 2017
    @hevvom how many threads are you using? How many proxies? here you can find the recommended settings by @s4nt0s
  • luca.vi
    thank you. I am gonna try this. 
    I am using 30 dedi proxies from buyproxies.org 3000 threads 
    edited August 2017
    @hevvom - You spent $7 only making 30 mail.ru accounts? Something is definitely wrong there. 3,000 threads is pretty high, can you start with something smaller? Maybe 150-200 etc? Are you using 2captcha for captcha solving?

--------------------

@everyone updated the first post of this thread. Unexpected surprise coming soon. :)
  • alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    @s4nt0s For some reason I can't create mail.ru emails, I'm using 10 threads with 35 private proxies and (2captchas), I'm getting the "socket error"  - Connection refused.
    @alexzeto - Can you cut and paste the full error? Are you proxies set to CONNECT or something else? That looks like the GSA SER error when it tries to connect to the site using the proxy before starting the job.
    @s4nt0s Sure, this is the error, I'm not running anything else just this campaign.

23:31:00: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    23:31:01: [-] 1/1 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - https://mail.ru
    23:31:01: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    23:31:04: [-] 1/1 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - https://mail.ru
    23:31:04: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    23:31:08: [-] 1/1 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - https://mail.ru
    23:31:08: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    23:31:12: [-] 1/1 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - https://mail.ru

@alexzeto - They are GSA SER errors. Looks like proxies to me. Can you check your proxies are alive? There also is the possibility the proxies are banned.

You do have the proxies set to connect type?
    @s4nt0s I just test them, everything is working fine, yes, the type is set as connect.
    @alexzeto - Hmm, it's really late here so I have to head to bed. It really seems like a proxy issue. Maybe you can disable proxies completely and try to make 1 account using your normal I.P.

If you're on a VPS, maybe try restarting VPS + SER. 
    @s4nt0sNo problem! I'm going to restart everything, thank you!
  • stopradarstopradar Russia
    edited August 2017
    Please! I need a help!

@stopradar - That means the register step failed because of a reason we didn't catch (sometimes captcha or other error messages are in different languages). When it retries is it successful?

It seems to be working fine on our end.

• @s4nt0s How many thread for every private proxy is right? I mean...25 threads with 5 private proxies is ok? Thanks
    @luca.vi -That should be ok, it will depend on how many projects you are running because a web2.0 probably won't like it if you are creating many accounts on the same IP in a small amount of time, the same should apply to all of SER and not just SEREngines. Overloading proxies is never a good thing.

The most important thing is how many accounts you are going to create on a web2.0, so using scheduled posting correctly is the best way to manage using a small amount of private proxies.

For example, if you wanted to create 500 accounts on just 5 private proxies.. That would never be a good thing. Maybe 5 accounts per web2.0 per day per proxy would be maximum I would do to try and avoid leaving a footprint.

All this is just estimates and how safe you want to be is up to you.

Incorrect proxy management is the reason why people have awesome success rates for the first week and then it slows down because their still hammering the same proxies/ip addresses and should be rotating them / adding different ones.

• Finally decided to give this a go. I'm thinking I can use SEREngines + SocialSER to consolidate my web 2.0 and social signal creation. Looking forward to future updates!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    When was the last update ?? - feels like i have not seen an update in over 3 weeks

@royalmice - The SEREngines plugin was updated a little over a week ago.

We have been hard at work on a major new add-on for SEREngines (included for free) which will be available very soon. Just waiting on Sven to take a look at a small issue.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Great, thanks for the update
  • joseallenjoseallen hanoi
    edited August 2017
    Hi @s4nt0s
    I testing a few time, with email creator function, it does not show captcha for me to input (I choose this option: "if the form field can't be filled : Ask User" )
  • hello when Help videos to assist creating the most optimal campaigns with GSA SER + SERE ?
    @joseallen - I'll have to test the manual captcha output on my end and get back to you. Sven or James might have to make some changes to get that going. Most people use 2captcha service for the captcha solving.

@draculax - Videos will come when its officially released but if you need help with setting it up, just let me know. We've posted scheduled posting settings here a few times. 
    @joseallen - Did you change this option? 

it should work with email creation but keep in mind that it won't work with web 2.0's because most use recaptcha v2 so you can't solve them manually
This discussion has been closed.