Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• oh, for 2captcha credit i have find out the problem and fix it. it caused i use retry captcha and retry submit. i also using 0 minute for account registration. so the problem is fixed and i do not need to ask their support.
    i want to ask something about SERE works. i use 1 email and create 1 account per site. i choose 30 engine. then it just creates 15 account successfully. then does SERE will continues to create another account on failed engine even it always failed? or it will stopped automatically? thanks
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @andra.ads.id - It will retry about 3 or 4 times before it moves on. A couple of days ago I ran a project using only mail.ru and I got around 21 unique domains so something is off with your settings or proxies. 

If you hover over your API key in SER and give me your support token, we might be able to better see the problem on your end. 
  • joseallenjoseallen hanoi
    edited August 2017
    @s4nt0s
    How to know which proxy used for which project. Is it change for different project? Because I added bulk proxy (20-30 proxy) and use with 20-30 project (1 project for 1 proxy).
  • Is this still BETA ?
    @joseallen - It doesn't use 1 proxy per project. It's going to rotate through your proxies and use them all between all projects.

@seouser9283 - No, SEREngines v2 is really stable now, it will be officially released very soon.
  • can i just ask if you guys are using sere for eveerything or are you also hitting them with normal ser links as backup tiers?
    edited September 2017
    @oblione - That's up to you. Some people will hit the web 2.0's with other SER links or use the SERE social bookmarks as a second tier to bookmark the web 2.0s.

-----------------

New Engine Released: Joomla (Random Theme + default posts removed automatically)

Captcha: None
    Emails: Any email should work

This engine requires GSA SER 12.14 + latest headless plugin which was just released today.
  • Hello,

How to used email creator ?
  • @s4nt0scheers I though something similar but was just checking

@refmax just been using this,

1.select only the email creator on the left hand side,
    2.give it a dummy url in the box (like google.co.uk or whatever)
    3. create an emtpy text file on your computer called "created emails.txt" or any name really, the file just needs to be created first
    4.go the options tab and find scheduled posting, tick "allow posting on same site", set your "max accounts per sites" option to a high number and set the "time to wait between further registrations" to something like 10 mins (depends on how many proxies you have)
    5. run the project

it will make accounts for you on your text file you can just copy and import into the email section
  • @oblione

Many thanks :) but i have a problem.

12:43:04: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    12:44:16: [+] 2/2 matches engine Mail.ru - https://mail.ru
    12:44:16: [-] 2/2 SerEngines: OPEN_PAGE - https://mail.ru
    12:44:16: [-] 2/2 SerEngines: CLICK_BUTTON - https://e.mail.ru/signup?from=mail.login
    12:44:16: [-] 2/2 SerEngines: CLICK_BUTTON - https://e.mail.ru/signup?from=mail.login
    12:44:16: [-] 2/2 SerEngines: failed with .js-captchaImage couldn't be found - https://e.mail.ru/signup?from=mail.login
    12:44:16: [-] 2/2 registration failed (.js-captchaImage couldn't be found) - https://e.mail.ru/signup?from=mail.login

• @refmax are you using a captcha solving service? its a javscript captcha so you'll need to use 2captcha for the best results but i've got it to work with deathbycaptcha as well.

enter your api key in options >> captcha.

then in your project setting in the options tab change the "ask all services/user to fill captcha" to "ask 1st service to solve captcha"  (if 2captcha is the first on in your list obviously if not set it to ask what ever number in your list it is)

• @oblione

Thx again but i use 2captcha
  • @refmax

not sure why then as thats the setting I use and it works
  • @oblione
    Thx boss !! What proxy and how much do you use?
  • @refmax

im using buyproxies and have 40  to use in total

@refmaxJust check your proxies are fresh.. If you are still having problems PM me and I will give you the support email for James @ SEREngines and he can login and take a look for you.

@oblione: Thanks for helping out :)

• I just start use SEREngine today and I can only create 17 web2.0 sites, be frankly I am little disappointed I use 2captcha, 10 semi proxies.

@andy1024 : Can you share your settings? Scheduled Posting, what emails are you using and also PM me your support token. 

Support token can be found by hovering over the SERE API key in SER. 

@andy1024 : Thanks for sending your support token. Here's what we're seeing from the logs:

Firstly it is important to mix up your emails a bit.

Mailru, inbox and Asia Virtual Solutions ones all in one project.

1. I am seeing a few of these errors: Unable to fill variable with content in the REGISTER step, which tells me that no email could be used in the signup, probably because you are using a subdomain based email, which are not supported by some web2.0s.

2. Also I saw in the log entries: "No recaptcha v2 solving enabled", are you sure you are using 2captcha and it is selected as the only captcha solver? I also saw in the logs "captcha service GSA Captcha Breaker is not responding/can`t solve" which tells me you are using CB.

3. Rotate your proxies, I am seeing a few errors (Connection error, banned ip, page elements which aren't found because the proxy didn't load the page correctly.)

4. Also please share your Scheduled Posting settings

• no worries @s4nt0s you huys are helping me out enough at the mo
  • Hi @s4nt0s Any solution for this?  
    03/19 SerEngines: failed with No recaptcha v2 solving enabled (use 2captcha.com as service)

@andy1024 - it looks like you might not have your 2captcha setup in SER correctly? You are using 2captcha, right? 
  • edited September 2017
    yes  I am use 2captcha, I setup my 2captcha under captcha breaker

@andy1024 : For SERE engines, only set 2captcha for solving. Captcha Breaker doesn't solve Recaptcha v2 at all so it's not going to work for SERE. 

It is best to set SERE in seperate projects instead of combining SERE with regular SER engines. 

• Thanks s4nt0s  I will give a try

SER 12.15 brings a new Recaptcha v2 solver: Death By Captcha! But don't get excited yet, our testing here is 100% failure rate (due to a timeout and it not being solved). So still use 2captcha until things improve. We will continue to monitor and let you know when DBC is ok to use.

This appears to be a problem on DBC's end and out of SER/SERE's control.
  • Can I cancel the PayPal subscription or is this needed to use SEREngines v2? Sorry, I am not familiar if its still run by JAMESE or not.
    @spunko2010 : It is still the same, if you have an existing subscription (from SEREngines v1) then you should already have SEREngines v2
  • Yes, I do... But I thought Sven had acquired Serengines, so I am not sure if i need to keep paying to JAMESE for v1. I am running v2.
    @spunko2010 - Sven helped integrate the new DLL and made it possible for SER to work with SERE V2, but it's still James project. 

You would just just keep your same subscription going. 
This discussion has been closed.