Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• ok so now I know y it's late. I'm gonna keep waiting and try it coz the price/specs seems good, and some hornerable member here says something good about ur service.
    But a piece of advice: when something goes wrong and u can't deliver according to announced eta, tell ur customers y and a new eta, instead just keep them waiting, plus a slow reply of tickets.
  • He's probably reselling services and not physically present in the datacenters.
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    Hello,
    All NL1 orders should be delivered. Still got one in pending becaused of OS issue, it will be delivered within 5-6 hours after fixing the issue.
    @Dunce: We do tell our customers about it, both here and via Ticket.
    Thanks!
  • How about a notification before we ask? 4 days after nothing then I asked, then u reply told me it's weekend there is some delay, will be ok in 24hours. Another more than 24hours passed but nothing, I asked here to get it done. Yes u did tell, but really late.
    @Dunce: We are more active on our Support Tickets than on here at GSA forum. I think we can stop this delivery discussion here as you have already received your Server info, check it out :)
    FR3 and FR2 with the CPU upgraded to E3-1230 are available now :)
  • You said FR3 and FR2 is available now..But, do i have to wait 3 days for set-up?
    Thanks...
    @alexmale: For FR2 and FR3 we can usually deliver them in 1 day.
    Thanks!
  • Hello . I orderes a deciated . Please can you tell me WHEN YOU DELIVER . You are late already one day. And no answer on skype , thanks
    @theguruland: Could you give me your order ID to check? As we dont have delayed server now.
    Thanks!
  • I had added some funds.Need to talk about upgrades . Please come on SKype
  • The HDU coupon code is recurring or one time ??

Thanks in advance..
    @justice‌ It's recurring. Thanks!
  • You need start to work...
    @Yurium: Your VPS will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
    Thanks!
    edited July 2014
    Special discount for our SSD1 server until July 31 or while supplies last: https://greencloudvps.com/dedicated-servers.php

- Free upgrade to 32GB RAM
    - Free VPS created on Request (Up to 3)
    - Setup time: 1-2 business days
    - Use the coupon HDU to get $5 off recurring.

• I see i`ve ordered the FR2 today but i didn`t got the E3-1230. Can you add it for me please?
    @adystanley‌ hi, our FR2 upgrade to E3-1230 was just out of stock, so we delivered the standard E3-1220v2 instead.
  • I`ve sent you some messages on skype. It would be great if you enter now.
  • Purchased an FR3 order number 2029155732, please deliver asap
    @raglady: Your server will be ready within 4-5 hours.
    Thanks!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2014
    Hi @ndtn

Can u please tell me what CPU's do u use with your SSD3  - VPS's
    PM me if you could offer a bulk discount for 10 SSD3's
    Could you provide Windows 2012 server - standard
    @royalmice: Please check your Inbox.
    Thanks!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Thank you

• edited July 2014
    -sorted-
  • @NDTN I'm planning to run GSA SER and CB on the vps my maximum thread will be 100 and using premium list. Do you think SEO1 can handle it?
    @Vijayaraj: SEO1 would be enough, if need more power you can upgrade to SEO2 later. Thanks!
    We have new NL2 server with cheap price, check it out here: https://greencloudvps.com/dedicated-servers.php
  • Hi NDTN
    Ive had one of your Fr3's a few months now and it is working great
    so i decided to order a few small VPS from you for other small things to run on but.............

These 2 new VPS I just got are not going to work
    I ordered them because it shows 9 gigs of harddrive space I havent installed anything on them and there is only 1 gig of room left.
    If this is what it is I am going to need something done are ill have to get a refund.

xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
    xxx.xx.xxx.xxx

If its 9 gigs before the windows and all that other BS yall need to say so on the order form,
    I shot a ticket let me know what we can do
    @Wackiin: Hello,
    Sorry if we did not give the detail clearly enough before. We answered your ticket.
    Thanks!