Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• Ok but sorry for my ignorance, but why would i go for 50 GB when at same price I can get 200 GB? I prefer one with more space.
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    @Viperchile: With 50GB SAS15k you will have better Read/Write Disk :)
  • @NDTN Thanks Any Offers for SEO Options  :D
    @Viperchile: You can still use coupon "GSA" to get $1 off. Thanks!
  • Okay @NDTN SEO1 Order coming your way. Let me test this out. I am disgusted with my current VPS.
  • Any help from someone who migrated stuff from One VPS To Another, Kindly PM me. I need to move all my files, programs from my old Windows VPS to new one at Green Cloud. Thanks!
    @Viperchile: Please contact us vis Skype: rockcc115. We will help you with it.
    Thanks!
  • allejotallejot Italy
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I have just purchased a SEO1 package (Order Number: 9187426839). Please set the server in Europe.
    Look forward to get started with it
    @allejot‌ Hello your VPs will be delivered in France soon. Thanks!
  • Thanks, looking forward to it :)

• Transaction id is: 7M804727KG262812W.
    Can you please set the server in Europe?
    Thanks!

• edited July 2014
    definitely seeing a lack of enthusiasm in support . I hardly see Rock on my Skype anymore and a support ticket of mine is just lying there .This wasnt the case when the service came out
  • Ordered yesterday: Transaction ID: 1MN48828VC5975808

Sent you a skype message a moment ago.  Looking forward to hearing from you with an ETA for my test/toy.  (Hoping spammasta's experience is not the norm...)
    @spammasta: hello now we are often on skype in working hours only. @mexiken: thanks for your order, if you order dedicated server the setup time is up to 3 days, but we can deliver them in 1-2 days. Thanks!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2014
    Please reply to your Skype and PM in this forum.
    We have a few FR3 available in stock now :)
  • @NDTN please help as I can't able to access my VPS.. ticket was sent.. 

it says wrong password?? i didn't even change my password since..
    @JuanTamad: Could you PM me your ticket number? We answered all ticket recently.
    Thanks!
    We have just restocked our FR2 with CPU upgrade (to E3-1230). You can order FR2 then get it in 1-2 days :)
  • 'We have just restocked our FR2 with CPU upgrade (to E3-1230). You can order FR2 then get it in 1-2 days '

Are these hyper threaded?
    @Scaramanga: Sorry our FR2 with CPU upgraded have just been sold out, now we have FR2 with 1220v2 only.
    Thanks!
    Just have our FR3 server available again :)
  • SabisSabis Amsterdam
    Took one subscription on SEO package 2 since few days. Up to now the server went down for three times! Is this normal? I was running GSA for 1 night. Does anybody experience the same? I cannot even connect to the VPS at all the all day now.... Very frustrating.

Used software:
    - GSA SER
    - 10 proxies (fresh/active)
    Thats all!

@NDTN: Please respond to my tickets.
    @Sabis: I answered your ticket, please check.
    Thanks!
  • Hello,

How many days do you need to deliver a VPS ? 

Thanks,
    @justice For VPS it is less than 24 hours. For dedicated servers it's up to 3 days. Thanks!
  • Thanks mate.. 

The US3 VPS has SSD or SAS ?? 
    @justice: The US3 has both SSD or SAS option, we often deliver which type is available first. But for running SER we would suggest our SEO plans.
    Thanks!
  • Hello NDTN,

I just bought a SEO1, but I forgot the coupon code...

• >But for running SER we would suggest our SEO plans.

Hi @NDTN, how are your SEO plans optimized for SEO?

I already have a US1 VPS and it's pumping out 20k contextual links per day. I'm going to double my submissions and I've an option to either add more CPU cores to my US1 OR upgrade to a SEO package.

I don't need more than 1Gb RAM, and not more than 15Gb HDD...