Comments

• soIOsoIO United States
    edited May 2014
    which is better? 

FR4 special or the above SSD1 special?

• NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    edited May 2014
    @soIO: Hello,
    With SSD1 special you will have higher RAM + SSD Drives + 4 additional IP addresses free of charge -> which will perform better than FR4.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi

I sent in a ticket this morning and have had no response yet. Ticket #: 159855. Please advise.
    @newbieseo: I have just replied to your ticket.
    Thanks!
  • So when ssd will be available in seo vps and do you have some coupon to try some vps?
    @nightquest: We are planning to release SSD VPS for SEO on June 1st, in both USA/Netherlands locations. You can use the coupon GSA for VPS.
    Netherlands SSD dedicated servers will be available soon too :)
    edited May 2014
    We have new SSD server in Netherlands now, with the same specs as FR3 but got a SSD drive for better performance!

Please contact us to get $5 off coupon so you can get NL1 with $85/m recurring!

• ronron SERLists.com
    I would like to say that I really like these guys, and they do bend over backwards to help on the support side. They have great servers, they work very hard for the business, so I give them a big thumbs up.

:-c
  • When the SSD VPS for SEO will come out and what is the estimated price per month and also the internet speed connection? Thanks
    @eyman: SSD VPS for SEO will be available in the next 3-4 days, their price will be pretty the same as the SEO plans now with 1gbps unlimited network connection. Thanks!
    Speedtest results for NL1 server:

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Nice service

If i take the CA3, would it be possible to have Vmware Esxi installed and then have 1 Linux (Centos -  Cpanel) and about 10 Windows 2012 sub installs.

How many Windows licenses would you include and how much the extra per license.
    I see your dedi's all have only 1 ip would it be possible to get a /16 block.

Could you pm me your Skype so we can chat please
    @royalmice: Yes we can install VMWare Esxi 5.5 for you then you can run your virtual machines on it. But for licensed Windows we would recommend Hyper-V instead, as we can provide you Windows Datacenter edition of the server's OS, so you can license all your virtual machines free of charge. We can provide max /24 block for CA servers, the price is $3/IP.

My skype: rockcc115
    Thanks!
  • I've been using an FR4 server for about two weeks now. Not an enormous sample, but everything has worked perfectly. This is a very good and reasonably priced service.
    @johng: Thank you for your kind words & for choosing us!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @NDTN Thank you very much for getting back to me. I am looking at options on hand and will be in touch.
    @royalmice: Thanks! You are welcome, feel free to contact me on Skype anytime!
  • any update on SSD VPS? i would like to try
    @eyman: We will update the plans & price tomorrow.
    Thanks!
  • How long i need to wait to receive my vps ?
    edited June 2014
    @lemonzer: you should have received the info via email/ticket. Thanks!
    Hey guys!
    FR2 with the CPU upgrade to E3-1230 is available again now! 

What you will get:

- 8GB RAM 
    - E3-1230 CPU
    - 1gbps unlimited bandwidth
    - Windows license included!
    - $65/month recurring if use the coupon HDU

With that power you can run up to 1200 threads with no issue!
    Only a few in stock so hurry guys!
  • i guess i just give a try for normal vps.. since you didn't update yet about ssd vps.. what mean by using GSA code for $1.. is that for trial for certain period of time?
    @eyman: Sorry the SSD plans are coming, you can use GSA coupon to get $1 off recurring.
    Thanks!
    FR3 is available again now :)
  • edited June 2014
    you guys rocks :)

i like your vps service, my gsa ser can run up to 300 thread with small and tight budget :)
    @sonywhorhan: Thanks for your business with us!
  • just tried your vps. seo1 and i like it. I'll try your dedicated server soon.
    @lemonzer: Thanks! Please use "HDU" coupon to get $5 off any dedicated server order.
  • i am afraid of ip leaking so suppose if vps ip is leaked when using proxies will you guys immediately terminate the services so is there any exception ?