Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• Yep i see i cant edit the post but its all good they took care of my problems if you guys need a VPS are Servers id hit him up i have both and there doing a good job
  • NDTN Bought the SEO1 pack.. How do I make sure I get US location?
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    edited July 2014
    @Vijayaraj: We have Canada/France locations for our SEO plans only. We will deliver you Canada VPS.
    Thanks!
  • @NDTN thanks :) that's what I meant.. When will I get my VPS?
    @Vijayaraj: Your VPS will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
    Thanks!
  • Purchased an SEO1 plan, order number 5076766034, please deliver asap
  • Im with Green cloud for 3 months and they are rocking :-)
    I have a problem with their NL servers i reported and they transferred me to France (FR)server in 2 days and im very happy with their service. Im buying one more low end VPS form them next week.
    @quanaoredep: Your VPS will be delivered within 1-2 hours. Thanks!
    @balajiseo: Thank you very much!
  • edited July 2014
    hi NDTN, Now I still don't have VPS.  Please deliver vps for me.
    @quanaoredep: Sorry we have not kept you updated in GSA. Your VPS was delivered 12-14 hours ago via Email/Ticket. Please check spam folder too if you have not received it.
    Thanks!
  • hello @NDTN. I have been using Gscraper with Gscrapers proxies and have had 2 spam shutdowns with my current provider in 2 days after no problems for 2 years.

so a couple of questions:

- if i transferred to you, what spec would you recommend for using as a gscraper VPS?
    - how do you deal with spam complaints?  Looks like gscrapers proxies are causing problems at the moment.  Do you have any solutions where you ignore spam complaints?

Cheers
    @Brumnick I think you can start with SEO2 first, if it's not enough we would recommend FR2. For spam complaints. They are often ignored by us. If has a major complaint, we can change to new IP for you without shutting down your VPS. In addition we have no issue with our France servers about abuse/spam complaints so far :)
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited July 2014
    @NDTN I need a VPS for SER campagins - various approaches, some light campaigns but mass spam too - so I would need to build a lot of links quickly, for running Scrapebox and maybe some tools in the background like XENU, I thought about dedi FR3 or NL1, what do you think ? Anyone else can tell something ? I'd like to be able to run it stable and without problems so I could do some stuff on dedi without the need to e.g. stop SER to it would run stable. I don't know how many projects I would run, but as the time goes the would be more and more as I'd like to test some different approaches. 

Btw, any discounts available except the 1$ ?
    @grax1: for now both our FR3 and NL1 are out of stock. You can try our FR4 instead with the coupon GSASPECIAL to get $10 off recurring. Thanks!
    @NDTN, nice offer, I appreciate that. I assume FR3 and NL1 were good for SER and therefore they are unavailable right now as your thread here became popular and you've probably gained a lot of customers through the forum. I'm not a technical guy so I need to ask some questions that may be stupid if you are experienced but I'not so: is the dedi you offered more matching my requirements I described? Would be there much difference in performance when doing things I plan to do (listed in comment above) comparing to NL1 or FR3 ? Would this one perform better/worse ? 

Thanks for your quick support!
    @grax1: FR4 is better overall because it has more RAM (24GB RAM) to compare with 16GB RAM of NL1 or FR3. It has better CPU than NL1 and better HDD (SAS15k) than normal SATA on fR3. Thanks!
    @NDTN thanks for your explanation, 2TB SATA3 RAID1 or 450GB SAS 15k RAID1 do I assume correctly that the 450 GB is faster than the 2TB ? 
  • can we use the basic vps like the $18 one for seo tools ?
  • @doncorleone I use the $18 SEO1 vps and I'm very happy with the performance, I run GSA SER, CB & SEO Indexer in it
    @NDTN I see there is no option to choose between 2tb and 450gb options so I leaved a message when placing order to give me 450GB if it's performing faster (when possible of course).

My order number is 8609988329, I hope you will give me the chance to experience the quickest delivery on earth :x

I'll let you know guys about my experience soon after some weeks of testing this, I hope it will be all positive
    @DonCorleone: Yes you can start with SEO1 first, if it's not enough you can upgrade to higher plans anytime later.
    @Vijayaraj: Thank you very much!
    @grax1: Your server will be delivered within 2-3 hours with 450GB SAS15k.
    Thanks!
  • edited July 2014
    Hi

I am new in GSA  and i like to try your VPS US1 . I will use only GSA and CB . GSA will have only 2-3 campaign. Will it work?

Waiting some reply ?

Also i like to know ? will you install GSA and CB ? or i have to download and install them?

Also can i upgrade to any other plan in future?
  • VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited July 2014
    @shanrocks666 US1 vps is for basic stuffs if you want to run SER and CB then I would suggest you go with SEO1 VPS package

You have to download, install and activate them

Yes, You can upgrade to any plan in future

@NDTN you should hire me as customer support  :p
    shanrocks666Vijayaraj answered your questions :)
    Vijayaraj Thanks mate :D
  • Hi,

@NDTN I have purchases SEO 1 pack , now how do i login and install GSA and other thing

Regrads
    edited July 2014
    @shanrocks666 Your VPS is being setup and will be delivered within 1 hour. You can use Remote Desktop Connection to remote to your VPS and install things at that time. Thanks!
  • @NDTN, thanks for reply , but it is more than 1 hour ,still showing as pending.

Regrads

@shanrocks666: Hello you should have received the info 5-6 hours ago, please check your ticket/spam folder as well.
    Thanks!
  • Hi 

I was looking to buy SEO1 VPS but I am not able to understand HDD 200 GB or 50 GB? Why 2 options and what they mean?

Also Can I test some demo connection> I am using a VPS but it is very slow to access, browser is slow, current config 1 GB RAM.
    @Viperchile: 200GB SATA or 50GB SAS, we often deliver which one is available first. We dont have trial as we have 7-day moneyback guarantee.
    Thanks!