Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Just ordered my first vps ID # 0Y560529P0027072N, please set it up for canada
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @PaulieP - @bangkoklad said it very well. Otherwise, there is just too much lag, and it will greatly impair speed and link productivity.
  • edited June 2014
    Never thought that there would be lag between server and proxy, makes sense though

Thanks @bangkoklad and @Ron
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Just wanted to say @NDTN what a great service you provide.
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    @Tim89: Thank you very much!
  • I think i might have referred something around 10 people to try Green out . Nobody has ever complained and even if they did Rock was pretty quick with fixing the issue.The prices are ridiculous - about half of what the others ask but still no compromises. Some gold right here 
  • edited June 2014

Just my luck :( (NL1 and FR3) 

"We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us."

@NDTN How long will it take before you have room for a new client again?  

• edited June 2014
    @NDTN, I want to order a second dedicated server. I have the FR4 and I am satisfied but I would like to have the control panel. Do you have someone with similar performance in stock and with control panel?
    @PaulieP: We are setting up a new rack for NL1, it has been starting since last week, hope that can be done in the next few days then we can restock NL1 again. I will inform you when it's ready :)
    @vifa: You can try our FR2, with FR4 we dont have control panel available now.
    Thanks!
  • @NDTN Thanks i will be waiting for that to be ready 
  • Can you explain what "Hyper-threading" is and why it is or is not important to have, cus i am looking tio take the FR2 until you have restocked the NL1/FR3. it is possible to upgrade right?
    @PaulieP: You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyper-threading
    In short with hyper-threading you might get 20-30% better performance in some tasks. Because our billing is monthly contract so you can cancel any service at the end of the billing period then grab a new one if you want.
    Thanks!
    Hello,
    We have our new rack setup so NL1 is available to order now.
    Thanks!
  • Cool i have ordered mine before they are gone again lol

Let me know when i can start using it

Thanks
    @PaulieP: Thank you for your order! We will try to deliver it soon, hope that can be done in 12-24 hours.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    That's great news, I shall definitely be getting a few of those!
  • When can I expect my dedi?
    Order Number: 5683863078

• Is there any updates and ETA of my dedi, don't wanna look impatient but i have a lot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it, as the 24 hours has passed i would love to hear an update so i can plan my work accordingly

Thanks

Paul.
    @PaulieP: We had the RAM issue yesterday so the servers were not delivered on time. It's weekend so there was a delay in replacing new RAM for them, we are waiting for new RAMs to be shipped, hope that can be done in the next 12 hours, if not the maximum time is 24-48 hours as is till in our 72 guarantee hours delivery.
    Thanks!
  • edited June 2014
    I had to wait for a view days or my dedi but it is more then worth it, i have the NL1 and that thing is a beast from what i have been putting him true allready SER with 900 threads +CB+Seo Indexer with 900 threads and i have still enough resources left, its like changing a bike (VPS) for a Ferrari (the NL1 server)

Defiantly worth every cheap penny, cus these servers are really cheap but that is not something you notice web you let SER rip

Thanks guys
  • Hehe, I hope I`ll get mine today :D.
  • Any promotions for dedicated servers? I'm looking to move from Berman to other hosting provider.

Thanks.
    @delysid: We will try to deliver tomorrow as today we have just received a few RAM only, so 3 orders had been delivered, the rest will be proceeded soon

1. Use the coupon code HDU to get $5 off any dedicated server plan.

2. You can get FR4 with the following specs: Xeon E3-1240 3.3GHz (4 cores 8 threads), 24GB RAM, 450GB SAS15k (as good as SSD!) with $90/m recurring! Just use the coupon GSASPECIAL for $10 off.
  • "if not the maximum time is 24-48 hours as is till in our 72 guarantee hours delivery."

I paid 3 days ago and I still haven't received my server.. ?

@Tilen: Sorry there was a delay as the hardware's issue and weekend. We are trying to proceed all orders as soon as possible. We can issue you the refund if you want.
    Thanks!
  • @NDTN - What about FR3?
    @kinglouie: Hello our FR3 are currently out of stock now.
    Thanks!
  • my server is still pending, it's been 4 days since the payment has been made, pls, be quick
  • Payment 2 days does not provide service, post to you lot of Support Tickets, why not any reply????
    It has been a hardware issue that we never want it happens, we would like to deliver your orders asap just like you. We have our RAM delivered at the datacenter so all NL1 servers are being racked and installed OS now, all of them will be delivered today for sure. As a late delivery, we will ad 7 extra days to every NL1 orders. Or we can issue you the refund if you want.
    Thanks!