Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• @linkprocessor

I have the $10 plan currently and can i change my plan to $20 with giving $5 more ?
    I want to test u r service with better package.
  • @khantahir You can cancel current paypal subscription, choose another plan from user area and subscribe, send me PM with pp id after that and we will refund difference.

Anyway, as I said before - test SERP results, not google index.
  • @linkprocessor

Pretty Big work,any coupon ?
  • @khantahir Just login to LP and at account page select another plan and pay. Send me PM with your paypal id and we will cancel your first subscription and send refund for first payment.

As you can see there isn't coupon code option at all.
    Our prices are several times lower then all competitors.

• Why dont you just pm me your paypal and i will send u $5.
    You then increase my package ? 
    I have issues with paypal
  • @khantahir Only way to change plan is to order it via account tab inside member area. You need to take package for next 30 days and you will get partial refund for used days from previous payment.

We can't just change package because each package is connected with paypal recurring payment profile.

What issue with paypal you see? Did you contact them about it?

We can move all this discussion to Private Messages in order to keep thread clean.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2014
    It's normaly i have wiki (article) not indexed posted at your service by hand 2014-04-27 ? (8 days).

And i have just tested the four first.
  • @Kaine
    Indexed where? In Google? In Yahoo? In bing? In Ahrefs?
    Is whole site (wiki site) indexed at all at that engine. If not, you can't get one page indexed if whole domain is deindexed. How is your content quality?
    There are many many parameters that are in hands of engines.

Don't look at single links but at your SERP results.
    Set campaigns in GSA, build links and compare your SERP results and not single links in engines.
    I always only speak of Google. I taken only unique domain for test. Content is good ;)

Wiki are rarely desindexed too dude.

• @Kaine You need to contact google and ask them why they don't index that page or domain.
    This is a joke ?
  • Yes :) Like asking question why Wiki page at some random site is not indexed in Google.
    We are processing links like we have described at sales page and Google is not in our hands.
    Build more links and some will be in google - some not. That is how link building with automated tools works.
    Or make regular page at wikipedia and it will be indexed.

• I am keep on getting ERROR: Check URL list. Project not created..Does anybody else having the same issue?
  • @alexmale You are the first one with this issue.
    Please send me PM here or use email contact form at site.
    Tell me:
    - in what step are you getting this error (from GSA or at site, if at site is it while uploading file or copy/pasting list)
    - and upload your links list to send space and send me link

But first check is your list in good format - one URL per line.
  • Thanks LP all good now:)
    >:D<
  • edited May 2014
  • hai friend i am your Existing Customer and using your $9.95USD plan..But today there is no 5k link has been added in my acct..

Can you pls chk my acct and give me proper credit.

Hope you fix this ASAP.

Thanks
  • @maulik2425 Check now please. If you still didn't get it please tell me your username via PM or here.
  • i submitted 10k verified links from ser . after 2 days less than 400 link was indexed.
  • Don't look at single links but at your SERP results.
    Set campaigns in GSA, build links and compare your SERP results and not single links in engines.
  • edited May 2014
    @Linkprocessor - I started using your service three days ago and I just send the links to be indexed via the API. 

This morning when I checked my Serp results, I had a keyword that jumped up 50 places in Google.

So this does work - Thank You!
  • Thanks for feedback!
  • @linkprocessor I signed up for the 150k package. My username is gopo2k. I will test this for 1 week and I will get back here with a report.
  • Seeing very poor indexing rates on this for contextuals.
  • My advice is to compare SERP results on sites that are using LP vs those that not.
    Search engines are aware of your links for sure because we have informed them several times with different methods.
    Are they going to include link in visible search database - that is not in our control. It mostly depends of link and content quality.
    Most important is your position in SE, so better look on that and not just on what links are in visible google index.
  • @spammasta i dont think any of them work now. i currenty have EI, indexification and onehourindexing and non are any better than another.

even with links underneath i cant seem to get anyhitng above 25% index rate.
  • As I said before - compare SERP results for each service and you will see differences.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    PeterParker

If I were you I would check the links I am building and revise my linkbuilding strategy trying to build better and higher quality links. Apparently when using 3-4 different indexers and none to work good enough for you then there should be something wrong with your backlinks, not the indexers themselves
  • @linkprocessor I sent you a PM. See your inbox please 
  • I have replied to your PM
This discussion has been closed.