Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• Hi, Ur service looks to me right now according to all reviews! but i have a problem my gsa is sending about 2-5k verified links to indexer service but when i see indexers report i see only 200-500 links indexed, i have change 2 indexers for this problem but still the same! Do you guarantee that i'll get least 70-80% result??

Or can u give me a demo api to test ur service! if i get the good results i'll definitely switch to ur service! 
  • We guarantee that 99% of links will be crawled. Index rate depends of so many different factors that are not under our control
  • if they are only crawled what is the point of your service vs just using an online pinger?

also can i get a sample to test a few hundred links on?
  • is there any trial offer or moneyback policy ?
  • I sent you a PM to clarify somethings before i purshase the 20$ plan
    i hope you will get some time to reply
  • Peter, just pinging is not enough nowadays. We use 3 cycles of link processing. Please read sales page. Right now we don't have trial offer as price is so low that you can try service without much risk.
  • L.P   I am getting the following ERROR: Check URL list.  Project not created!
    Can you please look in this?  Thanks...

• Issue is fixed
  • Yes it is working again..Thanks LP
  • edited June 2014
    Not impressed so far...

Made a test project and 24 hours later only a cpl of links indexed.

With other indexers you get aorund 50% after only a couple of hours.

Note these are the best quality links ie contextuals. no junk bullshit.

Links are defnitely being sent checked both in SER and on the website dashboard.
  • Peter, other clients have reported very good results. Give it more time and try different link types and content quality. Low quality pages are not displayed in public google results anymore.
  • hi,
    do you have a paypal check out payment method? i cant pay through my paypal account..
  • Yes we accept paypal
  • Your dont understand.. I cant use my card through paypal account. Dont you have a check out method via paypal?
  • edited July 2014
    This service plain doesn't work to any considerable degree from my current tests.

Check these stats after one week:

Of two batches of urls, only contextual:

Checked now:
    Batch 1: 44/915 = 4 % >_<
    Batch 2: 70/587 = 11% (a bit better but nothing to write home about)

Control group only showed one. So we can see it does something but only an extremely tiny effect :(. These are pretty much the exact same stats as GSA indexer- you might as well buy that as a one time fee, hey maybe they are just using that themselves and charging a fee, lol.

They above make the excuse that it's my 'bad links' :P but these are only contextuals, the exact same type of links which I get 50% index rate with express indexer or onehourindexing.

I sent two pms asking for a refund and they have just ignored my messages. Good work guys.

Not a big deal as it wasn't alot but wanted to tell ppl of the real figures so as not to waste their time and money.

---
    Note that I'll happily update this thread if I see index rates improve to any considerable degree in future on those tested urls but I doubt they will.
  • Peter, I have replied to your pm
  • edited July 2014
  • You charged my credit card on the 3rd for 19.95. I canceled the service a week ago. 

Here is the charge:

And here is me logged in with no service:

• Lol @ how they try and 'drown out' the mass of negative reviews with the exact same copy and paste image.
  • Coneh, you need to cancel paypal subscription inside your paypal account.
  • linkprocessor You need to fix your billing system so that you don't bill people after they cancel. Keep my $20 dollars--you earned it (not)!
  • edited July 2014
    I give up. I have better things to do.
  • @coneh34d cancel it else you will be charged next month too
  • edited July 2014
    these guys have the worst reputaiton Ive read of any service provider lol!

to be fair they refunded me quickly once they read my request. they should be ashamed of themselves for making money from a useless product tho.
  • All digital products that charge via paypal subsbripion works on the same way. You need to cancel paypal recurring subscription if you don't want to be charged next month.
  • Hi 

I took your service recently and I wish to cancel and claim my refund. Let me know how to proceed about it.
  • Viper: please use contact form at our site. Forum thread is for presale questions.
  • Hi 50 % off still there ?
    Regards
  • Yes, prices are still lowered for 50%
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited July 2014
    @linkprocessor I've submitted an important message on support, name filled in the form was oskar, please reply to me asap

thanks
This discussion has been closed.