Skip to content

★★★★★ Link Processor: Indexing + Crawling + Link Pushing - The Best GSA Indexer - $9.95

Comments

• All support tickets are replied
  • Are you offering any trial accounts? I'm seeing indexing rates drop with my current solution and am looking for a replacement.
  • I just bought the one month package but i see the results in circle pending ....
    what is this?
  • @iitob prices are very low, you can try it without much risks

@zubair‌ do you still see pending status?
  • Circle 1
    42%
    Circle 2
    42%
    Circle 3
    42%
  • It takes few mins to finish up to 100%
  • edited August 2014
    Really good indexer... we have the 150,000 links a day for 6 months, and we use it in combination with InstantLinkIndexer - works good.
  • I can't be certain this thing is working?
    not sure if GSA problem or this. I get 150K links per day, but I am definitely building at least 60K links per day, but my available credits still says
    Today's Available Credits: 147,456
  • Do you see projects at projects page?
  • I do but it seems only like 1/2 get uploaded?
    That is why I mentioned the feature about showing the link count by day, not each time they are uploaded because I cannot see how many times or how many links were uploaded yesterday, besides going to "add projects" and seeing the link count left (which it currently says it has only used 15K) when GSA says 60K verified
  • Linkprocessor removes duplicate links. As we are aware, right now all links are accepted from our side. There were some issue long time ago buy it is fixed
  • its not a duplicate issue, because I just took 30K links from a campaign, imported it, and it deduced 30K links.
    I'd show you, but that project is buried by small 100 link 'projects'
  • maybe @sven needs to look into this, not sure which end the issue is.
  • It is very strange that from over 300 active clients only you have this isseue.
  • maybe no one else is actually logging in and looking
  • Since you dont seem to believe me or something.

You can see there are about half missing (at least) as I restarted GSA a few hours ago.. that 33K was built within the last 4 hours. That counter should be at 117,000 at most (not counting the other links built today)
  • Only thing that can couse that inside some of projects you didn't check send verified links to indexer inside project settings
  • I already checked 100 times all projects are sending to "other indexers"
  • edited August 2014
    its like its building links too fast and linkprocessor cant keep up.

I have built 13000 links in the past hour but only maybe 3000 were sent to LP.
    This needs a fix ASAP or I need to cancel!!
  • Hi, I am interested in getting the smallest package, since I am building less links right now. 

Since I will be be a first 100 customer from you, will I get the same price as now for the 150,000 links package , when I want to upgrade later in few weeks?

If yes, you got another customer ;)
  • @tsaimllc if you can't find issue in your settings, simply cancel service and choose some other

@ninjass yes we will keep these low prices for you
  • Great! Going to order now!
  • @linkprocessor that's some great customer service right there. No desire to fix issue at hand.
  • @tsaimllc - I'm with you on this one.
  • edited August 2014
    LOL
  • If only one of 300 customers have problem that we can't replicate it's mostly issue on clients side.
    Our developers are workibg full time of service improvments.
  • I doubt anyone else has actually looked. I'd like to hear someone else login and make sure the numbers match up.
  • We have 4 GSA working 24/7 with 4 accounts that are for testing. And everything works fine.
  • Hi;
    Just place my order.
  • Thank you and welcome
This discussion has been closed.