Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

Comments

• We are reinstalling OC because of it's damage... sorry please.
    Technical works will be completed tomorrow. 
    We are doing our best to fix the problem.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    any update on this??
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    We have almost completed. You need to wait last 1-2 hours. Sorry me, please.
    thanks for the update...no problem shit happens
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    Server alive.

The unplanned technical works had been finished.
    I can add FREE credits to account if someone be angry with us.

WARNING!

1. If you sign up after the 1 april, 2014 you need to make a new account.
    2. If you make any payments after the 1 april, 2014 you need to contact me via chat on my webpage
    looks good working fine here
  • my credit dissapeared
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    convert2seo, it been restored. 
    If anyone have problems, just PM me.
  • Looks good here. Solve rate 81%! I love this service :)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Im not sure if everything is right with my account because I dont remember the exact date of my signup ... But I wrote you a message in eve system!
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    magicmastermind, if you can log in to your account, then everything works perfect :)
  • Looks like the service is down. Getting an "unable to connect to server" error. Not good.
  • So is this working or not? Wanted to subscribe.
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    Service is working.
  • Hi. How about new recaptcha changes (implemented 1-2days ago) ? What is the success rate right now?
  • What's the difference between complaints and captcha unsolvable?
  • edited May 2014
    Edit : Got my credits :) is the credits remaining on the dashboard updates in real time ? so I can check if its running out etc ?

Hello its giving me error it says recapcha is not solved
  • eveeve
    edited May 2014
    revi, as i can see, now we have 40-60%. We have already begun to examine the situation with a new font. 
    bangkoklad, 'captcha unsolvable' means that captcha have been missed because of  it's intricacy. Your software can send a report on bad solve in order save money ('complaints').
    terdppd, customers need to wait up to 5 minutes after they made a payment)
  • hello @eve it seems that Eve OCR is not working properly I checked "send captcha to the following service if solving failed"

however its not solving captcha I guess because I can see it below GSA CB footer that the solved captcha is not increasing and my credits is not decreasing also :)
  • eveeve
    edited May 2014
    terdppd, please, contact me via skype: eve.mechanisms  and I'll help you)
  • edited May 2014
    I have questions.

In SER I have Eve set as first service, CB as second service and CS set as third. SER claims it has sent a couple hundred captchas to Eve, but my balance only went down by 2 credits.

Here's the big problem (besides not solving) in CB I have recaptcha unticked. CB and CS are set to retry 1x. I see all the recaptcha going to CB and then to CS. CB says it is skipped based on settings. Perhpas @Sven can answer why the recaptcha are going through CB and CS? Is it because Eve is rejecting or saying it can't solve them, so they are sent through the other services? It is my understanding that if select Eve as the first captcha service SER will send all (and only) recaptha to it?

UPDATE: I logged into the Eve monitor. I can see that nearly all recaptchas are listed as unsolvable. They look very readable to me, so I guess it must be a new image type? Anyway, it looks like the solve rate is at around 4%.
  • my credits went down by 60 credits then I checked my gsa cb to check if eve solved anything but I found nothing. Looks like im not the only one that have this problem.
  • added you on skype. Eve OCR seems not to be working and charging credits on my account.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Take plan with Eve  :x

Let me see result.
    Get a bunch of these erro messages...any idea why??

2014-05-09 09:39: Eve Error: unknown error [first appeared at 2014-05-09 09:38]

• yes i also have bunch of these errors by 2 hours..
  • Same here..
  • We're already trying to solve the problem ..
  • Thanks for your swift response.
  • eveeve
    edited May 2014
    It works now. OCR will be improved in two weeks.