Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

Comments

• I am getting the error "Eve Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later"

Is the system down?

• i think eve dont work, i stoped it...it did not find anything
  • 2014-06-10

0%

2014-06-09

0%

2014-06-08

0%

2014-06-07

0%

2014-06-06

0%

• CORRECT   RECOGNITION: 0
  • CAPTCHA   UNSOLVABLE : 9353

• edited June 2014
    This service is screwed and now @eve seems to have abandoned this thread. Eve is the first service I use and look at these results:

How about a refund?
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014

www.eve.cm got an update. 
    Try it for free, now 

Service is fully compatible with any software.
    Everyone can download a special emulator from their accounts.
    GSA SER and CB supports EVE by default.

• Hello eve. Have you updated your recpatcha ocr system? What is solving success rate right now? Can I have a test account with some balance for test some captchas?
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014
    revirecaptcha OCR have been updated. It works perfect now :)
    You can sign up and get 100 free credits at once. If you need more free credits, just send an email to us. You can see recaptcha solve rates on the main page.

• "2014-09-09 09:11: Eve Error: account has zero or negative balance" - In fact I do have 9980 CAPS. What's going on?

• eveeve
    edited September 2014
    myzona, contact me, sir. Skype: eve.mechanisms
     Sure, your problem will be solved:)
  • Nevermind, now it's working fine
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014

You need to update the Captcha emulator, guys
       http://eve.cm/attachments/eve_emu.rar

The previous version of Emulator have not sending a reports on Bad Captchas

Also the bug  'ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE'  have been fixed.
    This error have appeared  before, even if reCaptcha was solvable.

• Only getting 11% success the past few days, any reason for this? Usually it runs at 50-60%.
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014
    JudderMan, PM me with your login. As I can see, there were not any reCaptcha changes this days...

• Eve.cm has saved me a lot of money I will say that..  Super happy with the update as well.. 
  • bangkokladbangkoklad online
    edited September 2014

Been trying this for the last hour and so far it's looking alright  :)
  • As I said previously eve is a great recaptcha service. Another update has moved it up to my favorite recaptcha solving service. The interface is great and price is unbeatable. The solve rate is unheard of for recaptcha in this industry. Check it out for yourself and see just how easy recaptcha solving is with eve ocr. Happy rankings !
  • edited September 2014

• This is really awesome, probably the best service ever..
    I hope this continues forever so i don't have to go with other shitty time-taking money-hungry decap services..

Really easy to use with emulator, Thanks to whoever started this !
    Also that their solving time is like 1-2 seconds on recaptcha which is fastest I have ever seen !
  • I am here to say that I just love this service, the best thing is that it's cheap and really quick. I have bought over 15k captchas already and can't be happier.
  • 8 months using Eve OCR and they are the Best service really!

Platform is very easy to use and works fine with GSA Ser via API.

Latest update with Recaptcha accuracy increase this service quality. Eve OCR is very recommended
  • @eve great service!! re-captcha success rate also nice! its better now.

Thanks eve
  • I think I've been with EVE for 9-10 months and am really happy with the service. Usually it's around 40-50% success rate, which is really good. I run another ReCaptcha service and it's not as good as EVE.
  • hi @eve, i try eve ocr, but re-captcha is low success rate, only 22%.
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014
    Hello, quanaoredep
    It is a normal success rate for complicated recaptcha, which appears if you are not using good proxies)
  • edited September 2014
    Got 3000 Free Credit From OP.  Tested it. Working fine now Getting 45% to 55% Success Rate Nice Going To order soon :)
  • Morning guys,

I still have quite a lot of EVE credits and I might as well use them now.
    My question is now how to set it up properly.

My idea was this:

1. First Option in SER is CB
    in CB I set EVE as service, toggle recaptcha and check "send only marked captchas".
    This way recaptchas are send directly to EVE without being reloaded one or two times which brings up blobs faster.
    If I understand it correctly CB will still try to solve the other captcha types, right?

2. Option in SER will be ReverseProxyOCR
    So everything that CB could not solve will be send to ROCR.

3. And as a third option in SER I set DeathByCaptcha with the additional setting PR3+ and "only hard-captchas" checked.

1.) So my first question is, would that make sense and make the best out of the captcha solving options I have available?
    1.5) Does it make sense to set retries for one of the 3 in SER?
    2.) And when and why would I need the EVE emulator since EVE is listed in SER and in CB directly.
    3.) And if we really need the EVE emulator, how would I have to set it up to work in my "ideal setup"?
    4.) And last but not least why do so many set EVE as SER Option #1 when it can only solve recaptchas? Maybe I have missed something but for me that makes no sense.

Thanks for all your help and advice.
    Maybe @JudderMan, @gooner, @ron, @loopline@2take2, @Satans_Apprenticeand some others can chime in as well.
    Every help is appreciated to find the perfect captcha solving funnel ;-) 
  • eveeve
    edited September 2014
    Sammy262, I think that your configuration is good.
    There is no need to use the emulator with GSA software. 

GSA software sends only reCaptcha to my service by default, there is no need
    to check a types of captcha that will be send to www.eve.cm

Everyone, who prefer to use my OCR usually set EVE as  SER Option #1
    This should not discourage you, sir :)

• Ok so if I set EVE as option 1 in SER it will only send recaptchas anyway - then I could set EVE as number 1 and then CB as number 2 and in CB I can set ROCR as the service and toggle captchas like kcaptcha, mollom and so on to be send to ROCR directly. And last but not least I can set DBC with the settings mentioned above.

One advantage of setting EVE as option 1 in SER is that I can set a PR filter - which I could not do on my solution before, but maybe I will test both setups and see which ones works better.