Skip to content

♔ reCaptcha OCR - Eve.cm - Unlimited Plans for GSA customers

Comments

• I wonder how do I get in eve stats 100-90 captchas uploaded per minute since at that time my lpm is 30-40 (lost an hour to observe that...)?
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    Libero, yes. 'captcha per minute' is incorrect, I'm sorry for this. It shows the amount of captcha per two minutes (something like this time). But table with captcha statistics is 100% accurate
  • Hmmmmm...

@eve that doesn't really instil us with confidence...It says one thing but means another?
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    I'll fix 'captcha per minute' index. It is not influence on a table with main statistics. My statistics script runs every 90-120 sec (but not every 60 as it was before). So, it is counting all captcha for this time and then delete it. 'Captcha per minute' shows inccorect number because of this fact...
  • I'm getting a 35% success rate after 2500 solve attempts. Is that about correct in terms of success rate?
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014

The problem with captchas uploaded per minute had been fixed.

libero I send you 50000 credits for your time, thank you.
    mcscappumrather good if there are lot of blob recaptchas among your images. 

• Wow! Thank You @eve
  • Sven I'm trying to use Eve with CB as a web server and I'm logged in decpatcher for my bot but the service won't send failed captcha to Eve's OCR? Not sure why that is happening. Works fine if I use decpatcha.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    and your bot reports back on failed how?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hello @eve my balance is showing as -5. I cannot login either to renew. Is there reset password option for eve.cm ?
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    spunko2010 contact me, please, via e-mail form in the right corner of eve.cm
  • I signed up with your service, lets see how it goes.
  • Server had been adjusted for high load today. Now it works faster than the wind :)
  • I can't access your site, down?
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @eve .. seems site down ... GSA SER doesnt show balance. ..
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    Sorry. It seems the new settings on the server made it unstable... I'll find the solution to make it stable. Server is working now
  • can you pls tell me how can i convert your site in English version >?

I cant read this language..

Thanks
    There is english (EN) button in the top menu ^
  • Iv spent the night trying out EVE, only good things to say at the moment :)
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    maulik2425, I've just finished my colorful landing page  www.eve.cm 
    which is more comfortable for new customers! 

codie, thanks! :)

• Great design of your website @eve - i think people should take note, great design has such a positive impact on a companies brand its crazy others dont worry about design enough.

• edited March 2014
    @eve i created a account at your website a few days ago, i just tried to login and i am not able to pass the login page. No errors just refreshes the login element [[ EDIT ]] - It was my browser - It was not your website - Im logged in now. Sorry for the post!
    Hi @eve I am very happy with your service but I have a question, in the past 10 days or so I have started going through reCaptcha very quickly, even though I have same number of copies of SER running... Sometimes up to 10k correct solves a day and previously was nowhere near this high. Have you improved solving rate a lot, or is there a problem with my account?
  • edited March 2014
    Hi, I just signed up, paid $25.....I got the following message: "NOW IS UPLOADING [ 0 ] CAPTCHA PER MINUTE " does this mean it's not working? I got CB first and Eve 2nd
  • eveeve
    edited March 2014
    spunko2010, you have the high results because of good proxies :)
    SAguy123 you are right. If you still have problems, contact me via the form on my website
    Hmm ok thanks @eve but I always have had these proxies. I am burning through 10k solves a day now, which is good, but expensive :) Is there any way to set limit of max. solves per day somehow for the Eve service? That would be helpful, and save time.
    edited April 2014
    By the way love the new site design ! But who is this eve lady? ;)
  • eveeve
    edited April 2014
    spunko2010, i'm lady and working in pair with my brother Alex :) 
    I'm responsible for the promotion and website features. 
    Can add 'max credits per day limit' a bit later
  • How's your current success rate for the new ReCaptchas (not the blobby ones) - as ReCaptcha changed their captchas last week. Most OCRs are down to 30% for the normal recaptchas. 
  • mmtj, we still have 50-60% solve rates but you will recieve 'error_unsolvable' more frequently :)