Skip to content

SER & Tiers

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

I use pure spin from KM. If I had something very special where I *needed* human-readable-spin, then I would create a very limited project and restrict it to just the engines that needed the good stuff.

If you really do some initial research, you will find that there are a lot of human readable spin deals out there. I am sure fiverr is in that bunch as well. Whatever you do on that front, you still need to weave the tokens in there, which is a pain in the butt.

• hello ron i just bought GSA few days back and i would like to build 10 verified links to all urls in my first tiers. should my setting look like this

pause project after 10 verified links per day. Would this build 10 links each to all 10 first tier urls. Regards
  • Hi Kindit no it only does it for that specific tier, you need to set that for all 3 (?) tiers.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Make sure you have checked the box called "Per URL". You would be better to use 'submitted per day per URL' and just adjust/control the amount submitted. It just works better. 
  • edited September 2013
    From your experience if i chose 5 submission per day how many of that will be verified. And secondly how do you build backlinks to your manually created web 2.0 site? Do you import and verify them into a project?

This is what i do, import them into a project i created for site i want to rank and i verify them immediately but in the process of verifying them GSA SER does not verify some of them. with this am getting confused because GSA will not build links to this unverified web 2.0 which makes them worthless. Please advise
  • Hi RON

If i upload more than 1 url within url section then GSA build links to each of the url or not? Suppose i want to build links to 20 web 2.0 and i wll upload them in one shot in URL section and start the project. Does it work?
  • edited September 2013
    I think so but i prefer importing them as verified links by right clicking on the project >>show urls>> verified links>> right click on the verified link page and click import and verify them, then your tier 2 will build links to them
  • ron what settings do you use for T1A, T2A and T3A and is there any limit of links and filter or just directly blasting to those links?

Thanks
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @ron has posted his diagram loads of times, check his profile > older posts it's there somewhere
  • edited October 2013
    @Ron why don't you use directories in your kitchen sink links?
    I can create these types of links faster than any other it seems, maybe except for trackback.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That was just forgotten. They belong in the kitchen sink.
  • @ron Curious to know how you do with LPM still?

Lol, I'm still bad even with good number of projects and not much strict filters. My friend who applied same strategy from reading this forum went through the roof (above 100) and I'm still there around 10 or so. I feel jealous sometimes lol. :P
  • ronron SERLists.com

LPM is cool for churn type sites. On special sites you take a different approach, so it doesn't matter.

• Quality over quantity.
  • I've been using this method for a few months now, and I'm starting to notice that for my T1 T2 and T3's (web 2.0, articles & social network) they aren't getting very many new links anymore.

I was told by someone that for these contextual tiers I should only have "Article" and "Article-Wiki" selected in the "Type of Backlinks to Create" section.

Could this be why I am not getting a lot of new links?  Should I have more items selected in that section than just those 2?
  • I am interested in that too. What you will do when tier one will not have anymore targets(specialy when you select pr1+ filter)? Should I backlink to the same sites again, to get more links(delete accounts history)?
  • @sickaluph there simply are not enough Article types or Wikis in my opinion, to rely on them only. You would be better off ticking more options like SN, Web.20, Wiki too.
  • Ok I'll add SN, Web 2.0 and Wiki into the mix and see how it does...
  • Hmm, actually.... I don't see those options under "Type of Backlinks to Create"

Maybe you meant the actual engines?  On my T1 T2 T3 I am running Article, Social Network, and Web 2.0

And under "Type of Backlinks to Create" I only have "Article" and "Article-Wiki" selected.
  • on type of backlinks to create select all and uncheck only profiles ones
  • Ok thanks I'll try that.
  • how things are going with tiered links? have you lived after oct Penguin?
  • edited December 2013
    I couldn't find how you do the T1 articles. By example if you want to target "dog training"  keyword, for T 1 you write 1 original article and then manually spin it and post them lets say to 20 web 2.0 like word press, tumblr etc?
  • edited December 2013
    If you want more article sources you need a 3rd party scraper like ScrapeBox and GScraper. Their are virtually unlimited targets for contextual links but it will require alot of time and effort to build a large HQ list. Worth it in my opinion.
  • Define HQ @sweeppicker. If you care to elaborate. There are multiple metrics.
  • edited December 2013
    HQ = contextual platforms that aren't spammed to death.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sweeppicker - Any specific tips on scraping? I'm not looking for your exact formula, but any nuggets you can share would be appreciated. Cheers
  • Sure. Couple things that have helped me alot is creating unique footprints whether that is a text snippet, html code, or url string. Also, start looking at other languages and platforms, trends on Google, reverse engineering other sites, etc. I've been doing this for 6 months so it took quite a bit of practice. The more unique your approach you can come up with the more unique your results will be :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sweeppicker - Very nice mate, thanks a lot :)
  • If you want to get insane try mixing in all these operators ....

hehe