Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• billing area is up maintenance is done you can open support tickets now
  • At last! Running fine again, thanks Kelv!
  • edited October 2013
    great please check my pm / ticket @Spamvilla
  • My service is down again =/

This is getting quite frustrating..
  • what about the "10 free days" coupon ? 
  • edited October 2013
    Captcha service unusable, big delays, had to stop using it in my projects, I just made a ticket... Bought this service a few days before, only like 10-20% of the time functioning corectly, thinking to as for a refound.. if things dont start to work ok.
  • cucurucu , Jk2692 , cucurucu New api is just few hours away relax a bit dont go panic you all going to get stable service which what u paid most common downtime reasons to particular customers i found is they overload the api which we have currently new api will remove this problem bcoz we will reject all extra requests from load balancer it self wait for my emails every one will be issued new ip:ports according to there plans

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I am relaxed ... was just asking if you'll send the "10 free days" coupon
  • Hey kevin I have a local firm i'm working with currently and I was wondering if you do lifetime memberships I can understand this isn't always the case but if possible would something be able to be arrange or mabey lease Recaptcha OCR Double Blaster Package for 5 years payment upfront.
  • few hours, few days? When will be ready?
  • edited October 2013
    Here are few questions that I have:

1. Since we have limited amount of threads that we can push to this OCR service (10,20,etc) what will happen with the overflow?

2. Is GSA SER or CB "aware" of this thread limitation and "waits" until the free slot opens up? Is there a way to set this up?

Otherwise, you might get 30-40 re-captchas at same point and I presume service probably just skips overflow. Hence you get all the dropped/captcha not working responses.

I'm actually considering signing up for this, just want to figure those things out.
  • Back down again ip ending 252. Is this going to be sorted? Thanks
  • Down again, server 125.10. How will the API update be completed? It is pretty disappointing when the service is down very frequently.
  • plcweb, alden: again?? It doesn`t work for me last 24 hours in all..
  • hmm doh yep seems down again
  • New api is added , Load balancer is also done i m sending finally the new api request to Sven as soon as he will add it you all guys should request new ip port id and pass for you there are no more ip lock or so its plain and simple http de-captcher post alike api based on ip and pass with no credit limits , information emails about it schedules with in 1 hour from now exact

Regards
    Kelvin
  • great news ..btw working again for me
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Is this a more permanent fix? Service has been very unstable. Support has been great for me, but it seems to be down more than it's up.
    edited October 2013
    edited...
  • Brandon its permanent fixed i have 20 + custom software clients with me they all moved to this new api which is stable i m going to send details in few to sven as soon as he add that in GSA SER and CB you all guys should get a new settings from us for your usage it will be guaranteed stable api we tested it lot even with simulating 10000 clients load 

Regards
    Kelvin
    So you'll email us new details or Sven will need to update CB before we'll be able to use it?
  • edited October 2013
    Brandon i just sent Sven an email with api details as soon as he will add it you need to update CB or SER then i will manually email each and every client to there associated primary email id it will be sent from our billing system if some one missed or unable to received it they should login to client area and open an ticket about it and we will issued them there settings

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Sounds good, looking forward to the changes.
  • mmtj thanks man still waiting for sven as soon as he get up i hope it will get updated

Regards
    Kelvin
  • ,) looking forward too nice news @Spamvilla
  • is there an estimate on when the new info will be sent out?
  • How to set now the spamvilla, Sven has updated the CB.
    Please send instruction
  • New api Added into GSA emails sent with how to and new Updates now

Regards
    Kelvin
  • No email receved, wait for this
  • some (me) may have NOT received new data
    just an email with general info that upgrade done
    (support ticket sent)
    may be others as well missing access data

currently SER down and waiting new access data
This discussion has been closed.