Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• Not able to subscribe, there is no option other than Paypal which is rejecting the transaction because of  both buyer and seller being Indian.
  • edited October 2013
    my ticket is stil open (3 days now but you say you replied to all ?? ) and also i got the reply by paypal that i sent the money for my invoice but inside spamvilla it still shows not paid .. you should realy care a bit more about that ...such a great service and then such a bad support time ..makes me a bit unhappy ..!!!

sent  you a mail to your @Spamvilla gmx account ....
  • netwayweb Sorry but paypal trx is handeled by our indian exchanger and its paypal terms that india to india i think its not possible anyways there are more alternative payments available such as bank transfer , perfectmoney , wmz etc
  • down again. something needs to be done about these constant downtimes. :(
  • Same problem down, already wait 1/2 hours and stopp all project, and still get down message
  • pclweb , berubah within a week changing whole api model to like Antigate Web based service to cut this downtime crap its bcoz of TCPIp limits in windows and once it reached some how servers becoming unresponsive i m going to stop bolo api altogether and moving whole system to Linux to preventing it once for all  
  • going to linux is a great idea ;)
  • @spamvilla great idea, how long it will take ?, and do we need to wait until you are moving to linux to solve this down time ?, spamvilla is a great service without downtime ;)
  • berubah my first target it to keep it stable this for 1 week , in mean while we move it to linux and i hope GSA also get updated quickly with new api as well it will be more credit based like antigate , decaptcher where credit will be simply unlimited i m realy very sorry to all you guys suffering and providing support to me in this tight situation i will provide some extra goodies soon to all of you guys
  • hi @spamvilla is it going to be fixed then. mines been down for hours. ip ending 252
  • mine (ending 252) is down too.
  • mine 125.10 is down too : (
  • mine, ending 125.10 is down too :/
  • Yeah down :/
  • Down again!
  • edited October 2013
    Hey i m working in servers ending with 252 is rebuilt , 2nd server ending with 125.10 is going on
    api changes will effect in next 3 working days we are moving servers to linux cores to stop unplanned downtimes
  • edited October 2013
    @Spamvilla - Not sure what you meant about the 125.10 server?  Will it be down for 3 days?

If this is running on Windows I'm surprised it stays up as long as it does lol.  Maybe set the servers to auto reboot every X hours?

• edited October 2013
    ambition it wont be down for 3 days its rebuilding api will be ported into linux system and to http based like antigate or decaptcher then it will be simply reliable and not problematic like tcp/socket based setup that we have atm
  • Ok sounds good!  Any estimate on how long until it's back up?

• yeah would be nice to know about how long the service will be unavailable now .. atm not working
  • KayKay 

The server ending with 252 is u and running , server ending with .10 is still rebuilding , mean while new http based api also setup i m setting load balancer and after few testing going to shoot email to Sven for updating the new api it will be same like De-Captcher http post with ip auth or id and pass auth like decap the  new api dont have any socket based interfaces so there will be no downtime after it will be integrated in GSA

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hey guys want to update all of you both servers are up online , http api implementation is also done we are heavily stress testing final element which is load balancer and by tomorrow night it will be done and i hope it will get implement in GSA and other software's fast as well schedule emails will be send regarding new api to all client along with there coupon codes or process to get a free week credit to there accounts

Regards
    Kelvin
  • nice running fine again !
  • oh seems down again .. @Spamvilla
  • KayKay hmm both servers are up whats ur port kaykay pm me here please
  • just tested now it works again  but sent you a pm @Spamvilla
  • edited October 2013
    Captcha servers are now working but Spamvilla website seems to be down.
  • The servers and website are both down for me.
  • guys pm me your settings here please website is down due to some changes going on or email me at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com nothing is down on our end may be specific ports on client basis may be having problems
This discussion has been closed.