Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    edited October 2013
    Sent in my ticket 8 hours ago...
  • got mine
    all working fine thanks Kelvin

just for info - those having OLD version CB may need update

@Spamvilla

your how to picture online
    http://billing.spamvilla.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1
     is outdated and missing login fields required for current NEW spamvilla version
  • Brandon i m in last 8 tickets i hope you are one of them
    hans51 yup hans i will  update it tomorrow its early morning here too late and update zenno and de-captcher emulator too
  • edited October 2013

Spamvilla  Still not working.. I dont know... I'm tired, all the updates done,I've used the new login etc. same shit, your service just sux I guess, I think there are all most 10 days from the time I bought this untill now and never used it properly for 1 day.... I will probably make some complains @paypal because you cant threat us like this, you even fool us whit that 10 days free, a scammer that is all you are, saying all is ok when you are just fooling people.

• edited October 2013
    Legioner yeah and you are one idiot from all 400+ clients dumb enough to not add it properly or for some other reasons scammer (wow are u fucking out of your mind or what ? ) if you are not happy just stay out of it i dont even know you who you are but a nickname search can show u dumb who i am best of luck bcoz new api working for all
  • i am very happy with new api !
  • @spamvilla mine is working. Thanks!
  • How to get 10 days free? Why don't you update all clients AIP on their CP, instead of answering every tickets at a time?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Plugged in my settings and it literally solved the next captcha about 1 second later.  Thanks Kelvin!
  • edited October 2013
    Spamvilla  Whatever
  • wow, you have one angry client there.
    As for me the new settings are working fine, can't complain anymore :)
  • edited October 2013
    @Legioner
    did you update your CB to NEWEST version?
    PLUS of course also NEWEST version of SER! for same reason
    it only works with newest version of CB allowing ID and PWD to be entered along with IP:port
  • You can't fix the incompetence of some ppl.

Working absolutely fine over here on 6 VPS and 1 Dedi. that we run GSA on.
  • @spamvilla

Hi Kelvin, Please kindly check my ticket #839434. Error login and pw in my part when using spamvilla with CB.

thanks
  • Was working for few hours, now not responding, "Unable to contact server (timeout)".
  • sebo did u open a support ticket at client area ?
  • I've responded to previous ticket #710504, now it can connect but shows "Error: login was not successful" as in screenshot attached to a ticket.
  • For me new api don't work.

I send ticket (#598914)
     I update GSA SER + GSA CB
     I click to Toogle use of Captcha Services in GSA CB

• sebonetkam i m checking tickets/processing orders in next 20 min max please wait
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited October 2013
    was down. back up now. grrrr :)
  • Ticket #749279

Wait for my password & login

i don't have any anwser for this ticket....

Can you take a look ?

Antony

• @spamvilla

I've got an error for a while and you fixed it immediately..Thanks a lot!!!
  • antony  i already replied to your ticket with details please check there
    messageinabox thx man glad to help

pclweb not sure when but could be for 10-15 min we updated few things in our end today but over all 99.5% uptime in our system i can see

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I am considering investing (especially now that hopefully most of the bugs are sorted) but... how do i know which plan to go for (i.e. which metrics are people using to decide which plan is appropriate for their needs)?

I have quite a few projects running and have GSA set to 250 threads on my VPS.

Also this question might be answered earlier but do we keep CB as 1st service (does this service integrate with CB rather than GSA - only failed tries go to Spamvilla?)

I think that you choose the plan based upon how many spamvilla threads you need but how are people working out how many threads in spamvilla that they need?

Cheers

• kyloe18 first of all thanks for your interest new api is 100% stable plus 10X performance u can expect from it , if you are running 250 threads you can purchase 50$ monthly plan from us

you can directly use it from GSA SER it will send all recaptcha to our api directly i hope i able to answer your query lmk in case of anything

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks that helps! could i possibly check one more thing.... Is it possible to use the new API alongside CB (i.e only send recaptures and captures which fail in CB so that workload is spread between CB and SV?

Are there any tutorials on setup and usage (videos would be great?)

Many Thanks
  • kyloe18, it's easy as 1-2-3. No videos required. Sven already added SV support to CB.
  • I'm waiting to see how this new API goes until trying this, can't say I'm very impressed that the guy comes on here calling disgruntled customers idiots though. 
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited October 2013
    This service is getting worse by the day. Just been watching and it seems to attempt a captcha then misses 20 then attempts another then misses another 20. Oh and they still are wrong and cannot even solve a simple number. I've never seem one number captcha being solved. This is getting silly now.
  • pclweb pm me your client email id to me please here asap the number captcha i cant understand word + number ? or total digits one ? bcoz in both only one needs to be correct and we solve them with 70% accuracy either you didnt knew it thats why you saying or there is something else tell me your api details or your client email id so i can see , and in new api solving rate are faster and better then earlier there are no single customer which is not satisfied with new api unless you are not sending 1000 threads in 50$/monthly plan which support only 20 threads making sense ?
This discussion has been closed.