Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• nevermind

Found it! LOL

Thanks.
  • Is everybody else experiencing constant service interruptions? As in it will work for a few hours, then all will suddenly fail for hours?

Please advise!
  • Down again! Please solve the problem asap
  • Hey guys everything is up from our end if few facing problem this means there own ports or setting having problem therefore for quick resolution make sure to open an ticket at your client area we monitor it and also reply/resolve it as soon as possible for us we work at moscow russian time morning 10 to midnight for support
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • I've just made an order. Hope i'l get the info soon.

cheers
  • Really great support and nice captcha breaker.

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers
  • I made an order yesterday, when will you activate my account to use it ?

Thanks
  • Spamvilla Please verify my ID clarenceprunty30. I have your order served over 24h.
    Thank you!
  • All orders will be processed in few hours from now dont worry
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla Thank you very much!
  • @spamvilla please check my ticket #417561

Thanks
  • Solving is down to 40% and my last ticket didnt get checked for 2 weeks, i was on holidays. Ticket #726614 check please.

Regards
  • still no answer, i get couple down time since 2 days ago, open second ticket i hope you can answer this problem
  • Can you tell me when will you activate my account, is still pending from 30-09-2013 and you do not answer to support ticket.

Regards
  • and what about the plug in ?
  • @Spamvilla I add to the GSA SER the IP:PORT1,2 that you sent me but not work. I received " Doesn't seem to work - Unknown error ". Send you ticket too #391077. If anyone knows something more that I have to do please advice me. I set is as 2nd captcha solver and let captcha snipper as 1st.

Regards
  • Just received the IP:PORT1,2 and set it to GSA SER. 
    Can someone please advice me what settings to use for Captcha Sniper to work with Spamvilla and how to check the success of Spamvilla ?

Regards
  • edited October 2013
    teo 
    captcha sniper dont have our api implemented yet so i m very sorry you cant use it , 2nd ly simply put ip:port1,port2 setting in gsa ser and it will be more then fine for usage recaptcha updated regular word accuracy is dropped a bit , still full digital captcha and one word and one digit captcha is more then 60% + we are working in 2 words captcha 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • "Doesn`t seem to work - Unknown Error." Help Me!
  • @Spamvilla
    Can u pls pm the bank deatils so that i can transfer the funds..As i m located in india i cannot make payment via paypal..I have submitted lot of tickets.But they are unanswered..Can u pls pm the bank details
    Thanks..
  • We took down our Servers bcoz of a schedule update i going on eta is 30 min from now

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Not again...30% of the time it's down,or you are updating or something else
    Could you please take this serious ?
  • edited October 2013
    We took down our Servers bcoz of a schedule update i going on eta is 30 min from now

Regards
    Kelvin

if you read above message u can clearly see whats going on
  • edited October 2013
    I saw the message...anyway just please make it work
  • Server ending with 125.10 is reupped and running update process going on with server ending with 252 and others 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All server up and running now
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Do i sense a major improvement on successfully solving captchas correct? For the past days spamvilla is very accurate and fast, just asking :)
  • Hi,

I made the purchase a few hours ago through paypal, transaction ID is: 35T916946T0239228. Hope you will activate the service very soon.
  • spamm villa dont work, run 5 min, 10 min stop. Whats happend?
  • on1x1 if particular port is not working login into your client area and open a ticket we have 0 downtime after last update or please pm me here with your settings
This discussion has been closed.