Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• Please send the email with the login data
  • edited October 2013
    I also sent support ticket for info few hours ago exactly after GSA update, still no answer.
  • Guys i m processing all tickets there are XXX numbers of tickets already we replaying each and every one with there new information as there ticket order

Regards
    Kelvin
  • where is the client are to submit the ticket?, your site is apparently down
  • raumaitre  logi into http://billing.spamvilla.com/ please adn submit the ticket
  • edited October 2013
    I got my new info and running now.
  • sad to hear that
  • my renewal is due in 2 days..and with all of these problems, i'm not sure what to do
  • edited October 2013
    Jk2692 i would love to see proof of this claim with new api setting please if you can show your screen shot and pm me your settings also
  • thunder we have 0 problems now i can guaranteed you its impossible that JK2692 claim is true unless he is doing something wrong in his end more over i sent every client 25% coupon off as well on next invoice or orderit can be redeemed trust me new api is better then anything out there still waiting to see Jk2692 reply or pm
  • edited October 2013
    Waiting for your response Spamvilla
  • Jk2692 upload the images at http://imageshack.us/ or any other image uploading service and send to me
    along with your email with us as well
  • Any chance to rispond on my ticket from member area? I ask for settings to apply in new api.
  • alias74 i m replying and setting to all clients tickets as per as there order not much to say but still 35 more to go

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Ok it was user error on my part, my settings werent exactly right. It is solving them really good now! Sorry about that Spamvilla and thanks for a great service :)
  • edited October 2013
    Jk2692 no problem always try to make email contact with me or ticket or pm here , prefer way is by opening ticket in your client area most problems can be solved by it anyways i m glad its sorted out by your settings :)
  • submitted a ticket 4hrs ago but still no response
    Ticket #263191
  • hmm same here submitted few hours ago no response i prefer email you ..
  • here same
    SER system down since some 7 hrs for missing spamvilla data ...
    good to know that others also wait

may be next time first prepare all new account data before SER updated
  • Yeah that would have been a better idea.

My ticket #177454 is 6 hours old and im also still waiting.

• I m replying to all tickets its not easy to upgrade something with big client base not everything cant be automated something needs to be done manually too :(
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I sent in my ticket earlier this morning...hoping to get back up and running soon.
  • nice thanks for the new info seems to work fine !
  • edited October 2013
    open ticket still didn't get any answer about new update, i hope get the good news today
  • All I care about is that the service is getting fixed. Thanks. And I appreciate the 10 days free. Every time the service is down, I get a huge DeathByCaptcha bill, and I have to slow everything down to avoid that.

One request. Now sure how you are really metering the service now. I'm assuming that it's not really threads, but actually some rate of requests for each user. Please put it in the dashboard, or have your system mail us reports on how many rejects we get. If there is a way to do it with the Catpcha Breaker statistics, then I'm fine, but I just need to know my relative level of use to your plans, so that I can flow match my run settings to my plan on your service.

I'm sure just about everyone here has the same concern as me. We also need to be able to distinguish flow rate related rejects from the service being down.

This isn't an emergency, but a polite request after you finish the changeover.

Oatmo
  • "And I appreciate the 10 days free" - how did you get that?
  • @spamvilla I sent my ticket 8 hours ago and i haven't received any instructions yet. All my gsa's are stopped because of this
  • Yes i could do with the 10 day free. Amount of time down this month was just silly and still down now due to this new 'upgrade'. Asked for new details over 8 hours ago
  • I sent my ticket 8 hours ago and i haven't received any instructions yet....

SAME FOR ME...

Thank s for your help
  • I have total 400+ clients from all over processing every ticket in orders please be dont panic you get information soon only 30 odd tickets left to reply from gsa client base

Regards
    Kelvin
This discussion has been closed.