Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• K will do. :)
  • Hey Kelvin,

The service is down for me now. Server *.*:114.130. Username: doan. The error is Login was not successful.
  • edited October 2013
    yeah looks like it's down here too

submitted ticket with a screen cap #237642
  • Kelvin, 
    Please disregard my previous comment. It seems to work again. 
  • Issue fixed. Thank you :)
  • Alden yes alden i just checked your port sent balance queries successfully sometime when ports are busy in solving its not guranteed that it will return balance always i m adding a live api by next weekend which can be call by browser to see real time images load of there
  • thunder i replied to your ticket
  • I have CS and would like to know if this could be used in GSA as a stand alone and if so what would I have to do to get it running.I see in in GSA change log{V6.82 added new api version for spamvilla-recaptcha} I went and looked at your site to see if it was any new info about the change, how it would now work with GAS or what it does with no luck.
    And I would also like to know will this work with SERengines Web 2.0 Blogs.

PS any INfo would be great
  • edited October 2013
    "and in new api solving rate are faster and better then earlier there are no single customer which is not satisfied with new api unless you are not sending 1000 threads in 50$/monthly plan which support only 20 threads making sense ?"

I see 13 seconds, 5seconds, 6 seconds, 12 seconds, 13 seconds, 19 seconds etc. Time to solve a recaptcha. So thats 20x slower than the previous api version. It took slightly over 1 second to solve a captcha in the past. I see this stats in captcha breaker, maybe it takes that long because now captchas are queued sent one by one, not overwhelming like in the past?
  • edited October 2013
    You updated the API but never sent me any details for the new login fields? Why do I have to open a ticket to ask you? Shouldn't you email all your customers personally?
  • Service down for you ?
    Again is down for me
  • @eleslash Confirm same at my end - I even have some 30 and 40 seconds (!) time to solve. After the api change it`s at least X15 slower than previously. I`m not absolutely sure, but seems also that the correct answers are less than before.
  • I'm sure it will be fixed, lets wait for Kelvin.
  • .130 server down again
  • it was actually working for me better before this api switch
  • confirm .130 down, the service provide by spamvilla is not how i aspected, time resolve range 3-20 seconds, service is down 30% of time, capcha resolve is 48% even in this 48% 1 of 3 chapcha is resolve corect
  • mcastartsow we sent emails to all clients 4-5 days back about changes and how to obtain api etc you have to open an ticket in client area for that
  • eLeSlash you are right previously we have no control over connections now we have if you overload or send more captcha then your plan they will be simply queue in there , if queue is big 5-10-oe even 25 sec is normal as you have lots of captcha's are in queue , if you have higher volumes contact me we have different dedicated plans for higher volume clients 
  • FuryKyle nope i cant email them personally bcoz it all manual process i m really sorry for inconvenience cause by this but we have to do it for making it better 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla
    I opened a support ticket. Please do send my details ASAP.
  • @Spamvilla Yep as expected, thank you ! The improvement is big guys.
    Kelvin you run a WONDERFULL service!
  • edited October 2013
    Spamvilla Im sorry if you did not understand the questions I asked. As I am not a client yet, I have CS and would like to know if it works with CS which I know it does not so I asked could it be used in GSA as a stand alone???

I do not have the SERengines Web 2.0 Blogs system yet but would like to know would it work with it???

I see in in GSA change log{V6.82 added new api version for spamvilla-recaptcha}
    I have GSA but it shows no information on how it works or what the api does. Therefor if any other member might have the answers or understand the questions I  am asking then I would be grateful for your input/answers.
  • edited October 2013
    mcastartsow unfortunetly from months mike (from CS) and me talk here and there in skype but its never added there till yet i will make sure i send him our new api

for SERengines Web 2.0 Blogs system i have 0 clue we solve only recaptcha , and yes it can be used in GSA SER also no need for anything

New api is changed we supporting now http post based api if you are using GSA you dont neeed to worry just order and we will provide u ip:port , id and password simply today we are adding apis for php, python , .net , perl etc there for custom software developers and all instructions ever needed for adding in there own softwares
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I am from India. Paypal won't let me pay you, do you have alternate modes of payment? Sent you an email. Can you reply back at the earliest?
  • sagarpatil unfortunately we have only perfect-money or wmz there for users unable to pay from paypal
    Alright paid. Transaction #: XXXXXX76514960708. Opened a support ticket too - [Ticket ID: XX6502]. Please email me the necessary information. 
    16 hrs since I paid. No reply from @Spamvilla. Not a very good customer experience. Will you process my order or should I ask for a refund and use Mega OCR?
  • We hold funds to make sure its genuine its not automated setup its manual i just got up and processed the pending orders in our end

Regards
    Kelvin
  • 24 hrs since i paid, manual setup is ok, but in this time you must do your work, i lost money, for a dead account.

Do you give me any bonuses for the dead time?
    regards
  • molcho we will process orders tonight we always credit lost time in account you can check your due date will be +1 day after it get processed

Regards
    Kelvin
This discussion has been closed.