Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• I have been afk from SER for quite some time.
    What is current status for ser engines Since almost only 1 messeages for the past 2 months.
    Is it stable and what is the success rate?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @derdor - Stability isn't an issue. Success rates depend on the quality of proxies, emails and a good recaptcha v2 solver.

If you would like, give it a try and follow the tutorial on the website. If your not happy, just email for support or refund.

Thanked by 1kevlin
  • @s4nt0s Thanx for the answer. I am sure gonna try
  • kevlinkevlin BY
    edited October 2018
    Ok. James is help with my problems and ist all in on my side.
     - i have a great fail on MY SERVER ( serengines totaly not working on it)
     - have problem with spam folders on free email acc
    - problems with private (!!!!) proxies

So, the http://serengines.com is generaly OK, but some web 2.0 is not stable

And thanks for help, James!
  • you guys having any black friday / cyber monday deals going on?
  • I have:
    - 2captcha
    - 50 dedicated proxy
    - a dedicated service

GSA is generaly working fine, but some SER is not stable and work :(

I still getting a high success rate in RankerX. I think there is some problem in SER

Can you fix this, s4nt0s?
    @jonesphilip49 - Are you saying SERengines isn't working? Can you please shoot an email to SEREngines support so they can help you?

James can take a look at your logs and see what's going wrong.
  • s4nt0 : Many thanks for your great support as always
  • @s4nt0s can you list me the blogs 2.0 platforms currently active in serengines? (for private if you want) I'm thinking about buying back the license, rankerx is no longer stable.

@Oscar - See screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/ej1cHTT

Thanked by 1Oscar
  • @s4nt0s hi, 
    I just started my serengines subscription with 2captcha and so on.

I got 50 dedicated proxies and everything should work fine when I am trying to create emails. But I get the error registration failed (Cannot find any text for wait_complete) every time. It actually seems that the email is created but it doesn't get saved to the file because it fails to login to the account.

How should I solve this?
    @fgisslen - it's best to send an email to James (serengines support) so he can take a look and see what's going wrong. 
  • As i can't find sales thread of seremails.com   and i have seen some messages where seremails is being promoted.

I have been using seremails FOR Last 5 monthsin GSA SER, and for last 4 months they have been providing emails on same domains and when you use such emails from domains that are not famous email servers like yahoo etc they tend to get banned from site owners that are administrating one website or few websites. For a price of $9.95 you would expect a decent service but paying month after month for same domains means a verification dropping down from 60% to less than 8%  and this is when i create my own list for posting, list is cleaned every week. Duplicated removed twice everyday. Verification that i am getting now is around below 8%.

Ask yourself is it worth $9.95 ? . Coupled with their LIEs that they are looking into your account and will keep doing for few days with no solution. Answer is don't waste time with these.

• @Sven
    Hi, I am using Serengines and want to export the accounts that are created. I can export all but not the bravenet ones. I have verified links on the bravenet sites but I can't export the accounts, why?
    @ksatul - You should be able to swap out catchalls with the click of a button. Are you saying you're getting the same catchalls even when you swap them out?

@fgisslen - I'll have to ask James about that one and get back to you. You can always email SEREngines support to get help as well.
  • @s4nt0s I emailed the support and they didn't know and told med to ask @sven who doesn't know either :P
  • @fgisslen if export fails you can still look up the account data in %appdata%\...\projects\{your project}.STATIC
  • @s4nt0s I have a list of 2.0 websites and 2.0 indexable profiles, any possibility of adding them to serengines?

@Oscar - You can send an email to James to see if he can add some or you can PM me the list and I'll forward it to him. 
  • edited February 2019
    @s4nt0s catchalls on the same domains for 4 months. swapping only changed the email but kept the domains usually same and support was literally useless, couldn't even reply other than we are looking into it. I wasn't paying for looking into the mirror.

email1@firstdomain
    email2@firstdomain

@ksatul - Are you on the standard or premium plan for SEREngines? Also, can you PM me your email login for SEREmails?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @s4nt0s
    I did not know SEREngines had a standard and a premium plan. I thought it was just monthly or yearly.
    Could you share a link where I can see these 2 different plans
    @Royalmouse - he's referring to See emails, not SERengines. 
  • plz and can me send me james email?
    plz and can me send me james email?
    Team@serengines.com
  • How many proprieties does Serengines can currently post to?
  • wow this is a longstory thread!
  • Not worth it. Success rate is very low and it HOGS cpu like very few other pieces of software can. Sent support a ticket months ago explaining low success rate, sent my project settings (exactly the same as their tutorials) asking why less than 10 of their sites work. Response was, "I'll have a look at it in the morning"

About two months later, still morning, no response. Success rate very poor compared to other tools which is a shame. Guess you can't expect too much for $14 p/m. Save your money.
  • After all is this still active and worth to try. I have dedicated proxies ..2captcha credits etc. So far i am creating accounts manually. Such a mess. Also coupole of months ago not happy with serengines..but its the best out there... Anyone can update new situation :) I am looking to automate my web2,os
    @EttiennevStaden- Can you PM me your email address used to talk to SEREngines support? They were sure they replied to all support queries and wanted to check.

Also, SEREngines uses real browsers to submit to JavaScript heavy sites. You can control the resource usages in the settings of GSA SER. It uses the same resources as other SEO products but the difference is GSA SER combines SEREngines tasks with the normal socket based ones so it is important to control this.

This discussion has been closed.