Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• Intel Xeon 3.7ghz with 6 CPU cores
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @truthealer07- That is not normal. James said to shoot him an email so he can remote login and check things out. I'll PM you the email.
  • keeps saying no RE-cap service enabled please use 2captcha or 
    deathbycap

Ive enabled both of them with Xevil and still get it. But im using serengines.. does this have to be fixed by GSA team or by serengines

i see this error in Xevil

6/20/2018 2:31:08 PM: GET /pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js
    6/20/2018 2:31:08 PM: There is no corresponding handler for the incoming request http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js
    6/20/2018 2:31:08 PM: GET /
    Thanked by 1cognac
  • its working now.
  • Hi DEz-N How did you get it working? I'm having issues with 2 out of 3 Email providers because serengines keep giving errors

"Inbox.eu", "STEP": "Register", "MSG": "End Job Fail: No recaptcha v2 solving enabled (use 2captcha.com or DeatchByCaptch as service)

"Yandex", "STEP": "Register", "MSG": "End Job Fail: class=\"error-message\">the characters were entered incorrectly"

• alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    Same problem here: ( No recaptcha v2 solving enabled ) I have 2captcha.com as primary and only solving captchas in the settings.
    @alexzeto - This message is coming from SER itself, SEREngines doesn't produce that error.
  • @s4nt0s, Once you wrote: 'With the SEREmails premium subscription you aren't required to use inbox.eu or mail.ru because it comes with name@domain emails as well.', later: "Using Blazing seo proxies, 2captcha, SEREmails Premium catchalls + mail.ru" so I can't understand why use mail.ru if SEREmails premium should be enough?
    @Bumsie - Mainly for variety in case certain types of emails are temp banned from a specific site. Since SER can create mail.ru's and I've made quite a few, I throw them in. James does says SEREmails + the included premium emails should be enough, I just throw in whatever extra accounts I have because I think variety is good. :)

• but enough for how many threads (let's imagine we have few hundreds proxies)?
  • also when you post result's it would be great to understand amounts of time and threads ;)
    @Bumsie - If you have a few hundred good proxies then you can probably run 100+ threads if you wanted.

If you have enough proxies, emails and good captcha solving, you shouldn't have a problem creating a lot of sites/posts. Just follow similar settings to what has been posted before and make adjustments to fit your needs.

For me, I wasn't worried about time so I didn't monitor that. :(
  • please suggest any tool to generate blog about/name/tagline
  • what lpm do you have for 10 proxies 20 threads? is 0,24 ok?
  • @s4nt0s Looking to join. How many blog platforms with dofollow successfully posted? Best regards
    @Bumsie - Hopefully James responded to your questions via email?

@vitaliy101 - It fluctuates, but the majority of the websites should be dofollow. Sometimes they change, but at the time of adding them, they're dofollow.
  • Yes, most times. )
  • Is anybody having luck with yandex mail generation? I always only get half of the captcha. And am I the only one who sees not even 50% of the engines work?
    @wolfvanween - If you're having problems with engines then please send an email to James so he can check your logs and see what's going on.
  • edited August 2018
    long done, @s4nt0s, actually even @Sven checked that captcha problem. 
    And the engine problems I'm talking about are obviously changes on the sites that require an update, like form fields have changed or similar. The logs are quite clear, as you rightfully hint at.
    @wolfvanween - James has been pushing some updates recently. Hopefully that is helping with your success rate.
  • Yes, I've already seen some engines work again. Thanks. Hope James feels better again.
  • @s4nt0s Email engines fail, by the way, you've thought about putting more blog 2.0 engines in, right now I love to create accounts by hand and import logins, it would be great to have more engines just to post only (rankerx type). :)

• You are all crazy the engines work great $15 a month worth it all day!!trust me i was running out of options than pulled the trigger on this and fuuck results are amazing and still pilling in
  • @enspearcompsolutions did you try to get a tumblr, a yandex.com or ru mail?
  • So, I've checked again, with a fresh email. Here are the ones that still don't work for me:
    blog.ru
    canalblog.com
    codecadamy,com
    Collegian.edu
    disqus.com
    edublogs.org
    houzz.com
    joomla.org
    miarroba.com
    mixcloud
    myblog.de
    notehub.org
    scoop.it
    slashdot.org
    soup.io
    tumblr.com
    unblog.fr
    xim.tv is 403
    (and the 2 yandex emails)

If you have success with these, @enspearcompsolutions, I'd be very interested to hear!
  • @wolfvanween don't waste time.... some 2.0 platforms have been updated and emails, until the engines are modified, will not work. ;)

P.S. But if you can publish by importing accounts (blogs 2.0).
  • I don´t  waste time, I let a trial run in parallel to my work. Was just wondering that enspearcomsolution made such a bold statement.
    And as for importing, unfortunately the ones I´d really want to import, tumblr, don´t work for me for posting either.
  • Waiting for help from serengines.com support.. will post about my problem later if its will fixed
    @kevlin - Yes, James told me he is helping you via email. I'm sure its most likely an issue with settings, emails, proxies, etc.
    Thanked by 1kevlin
This discussion has been closed.