Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Serengines support no-where to be found when u need them.
    Please PM me Jamese's Skype or phone number if u have it.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @royalmice - He said that he just received your emails, but there might have been a delay due to recent Google services outages. I believe you should be receiving a response from him shortly.

• is this still active and working ?

Is the 15 day trial still there ?
  • during web2.0 creation does it create only 1 page with a blog post  or does it create several pages like about us, contact us etc
    @ksatul - It should be active and working and yes it should fill out profile and other pages to make it look more natural. It's best to shoot an email to them directly if you need assistance.
  • ok santos, i will contact them on there site

doesn't anyone from serengines reply here ?
    @ksatul No, he is not really active on this forum right now.
  • I've also sent an email asking about 10% success rate in Profile creation, no reply for 4-5 days and counting. Right now, I am trying to create some Web 2.0 properties, ZERO success rate. Z E R O. But money were taken from paypal, right away :))
    @tennisfans- James asked what email you sent it from? Can you PM me the email? Also, he said he might request VPS login details to check your setup if you're running on a VPS.
  • SERE engines worked like a charm before the medic update last year. Is it working for anyone at the moment? Any tips to make it work again, @s4nt0s?
  • Just curious if anyone is having success with SERE in September 2019? I used it in the past and it worked well for a while, then it dropped off. I tried a few more times over the last year without any better success. Seems like it might not be attended to as regularly as in the past? I am doing well with RX right now, but even that one is having some issues lately. Thanks for any feedback.
  • Interesting to try out again...Last time it really helps to build decent web2.0s along with my verified list.. Any recent updates >
    It looks like James pushed an update the other day to fix a some sites.

As far as SEO goes, all I can say is that the Web 2.0's haven't had any negative effect on any of my sites. I'm not sure how much of a ranking benefit I've gotten from them, but I know that my sites have done ok with them and not been negatively impacted.
  • @s4nt0s Cant confirm about the negative impact. Some of the URLs vanished from the face of google once the backlinks were crawled. Damn update ruined everything. One interesting fact, the images are still ranking. Images are on top. But the URLs- GONE!
  • Is SEREngines still relevant and usable?
    Looking to test it out or get rankerx. However, with the indexing issue with rankerx not so sure. 
    I read recently there may be a SEREngines v3 in the works. 
    Does anyone have any info on this? 
    Really like what I've read about SEREngines especially creating extra pages. 
    I basically need it for any high da web 2.0 other than tumblr as I am using a standalone app for that which works well. 

Any info from fellow members is very much appreciated to help me make a decision. 
    Thanks all
  • I have just run a test without proxies, and with a fresh gmail. I got 16 Web 2.0 + Social Profile registrations out of 50 different engines. maybe with a different IP/captcha breaking combination it could probably be 20. 
    A few of those can't post currently, so the final effect is less. 
    Email creation yandex.ru and yandex.com currently seem to work.

• Thanks wolfvanween!
    Still sounds pretty decent. Do you know what the link retention is as well as the indexation ?
    If at all possible could you list the sites and profiles that are successfully created?
    Thank you again 
  • Link retention is high, only some sites (like bravenet) require relatively frequent logging in, otherwise they die away. But of course it very much depends on your content, emails, proxies, etc. 
    The list I was successful with was 
    calameo
    vimeo
    yelp
    goodreads
    mixcloud
    wikidot
    xtgem
    justpaste.it
    skyrock.com
    bravenet
    liveinternet.ru
    hatena.ne.jp
    wordpress.com
    jigsy.com
    kinja
  • Thank you very much wolfvanween!
    That seems very reasonable. I think I may try Serenegines and see how it works out. 
    It would be nice if we could get some info on Serengine v3.

Thanks again! 
  • Hi,

Here is a good lists from RankerX software:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN4bdBGOivxImq1NxWpCJZE9CWfDbj6Bg1drvGqV2RQ/htmlview . I hope that GSA can support the links from this. It will be great and i sure that GSA will be the best SEO tool for All Tiers
  • Hi,

I'm getting back to SERE soon and I'd like to get some 2020 info if it's possible.
    1.How many accounts I can create with one IP on the same web2.0 properties per day? I have no idea what sites are on SERE now but I'd like to know how many accounts I can create on a strict site like Wordpress.com and a less fussy one like soup.io.

2.Average how many captcha needed to create 1 account?
    Are captchas needed to post content? If so how many captcha on average is necessary to post 1 article.

3. Is there any good automated captcha solver software for SERE?
    Any good value (cheap and somewhat reliable) captcha solver service that can be used with SERE?

4. Human captcha solving is recommended for email creation. Is it really or automated software would do it too. Isn't buying some account cheaper than creating them?

Thanks!
  • IMHO I would wait for v3, @TheGypsy
    With v2, preciously few engines produce results at any one time. 

To your questions, my current experience: 
    1. 1 if you're lucky. The big ones have become very choosy
    2. 1 to set the account up, 1 to log in on some, 1 to post. With failures, around 5 per article posted / profile set up
    3. Xevil works well enough, not as good as Decaptcha or 2captcha (my other accounts), but well enough
    4. Not necessary. I do that with Xevil, when the SERE email creation works. Russian captchas need human interaction, but they rarely work with SERE anyway, and Russian  emails make no sense anymore today.  I recommend either using another way of generating a broader footprint or buying accounts. Plus of course catchalls. 

In short, neither proxies nor emails nor captchas are the limiting factor, it's the engines.
  • Thanks a lot @wolfvanween!

Is there any other software out there that you would recommend? I've heard that RankerX is struggling with links getting indexed plus the ton of nofollow sites.

Hey @s4nt0s! When is SERE III coming out? Any chance to sign up for alpha or even better beta testing?

Thanks!
    @TheGypsy - For SEREngines, from what James (SERengines) developer told me in the past was that V2 was having issues with newer javascript sites due to an outdated browser which caused memory and CPU bloating. The new version is completely rewritten with a new browser and should solve a lot of issues. I would imagine success rate should also be improved and he mentioned that with the new version it should open up the possibility of 3rd party people building their own engines with it. That's really all I know, but hopefully I will know more soon. You can always send him a message via the Serengines.com contact form to see if he needs any testing help, etc.
  • Shouldn't @Sven make a SER Engines category where we could discuss things related to
    SERE not just dumping everything into one thread for years? Just a thought...

Anyway probably someone knows what this means:
    17:52:41: [-] 37/39 registration failed (JobCreation failed: SerEngines-DLL load failed - file "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\serengines\HeadlessM.dll" not present) - http://postbit.com
    I've got this on all the engines so I guess something is on my end. Any idea what could it be?
    Thanks!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If more are interested in an own category for serengines, I can do it.
  • Meanwhile the problem has been solved by simply updating SER. Strangely the update available didn't show up until I restarted SER. It's working now so no worries.
    Hey @Sven thanks for chiming in! A slightly different matter: I remember some time ago there was talk about the ability of designating certain proxies to certain projects. Has that been considered or even better implemented? Probably It would be beneficial for SERE to use designated proxies.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean an option to use proxies per project? Most customers are already overwhelmed with this. Im really unsure.
  • Most of the sites where SER posts doesn't need special proxies. The only requirement is to have stable proxies that are not outright blackilisted so shared proxies generally do the job.
    Unfortunately, the problem with shared proxies is the same as with public ones. Many people use them and got banned on many popular sites. This makes it hard to scrape google for targets, use ser translate, post to web2.0 sites or create emails for SERE.
    Of course it's an option to buy only private proxies and run SER with only those but that's double the cost while full compatibility with the sites still not guaranteed which further increasing costs.
  • s4nt0s said:
    @TheGypsy - For SEREngines, from what James (SERengines) developer told me in the past was that V2 was having issues with newer javascript sites due to an outdated browser which caused memory and CPU bloating. The new version is completely rewritten with a new browser and should solve a lot of issues. I would imagine success rate should also be improved and he mentioned that with the new version it should open up the possibility of 3rd party people building their own engines with it. That's really all I know, but hopefully I will know more soon. You can always send him a message via the Serengines.com contact form to see if he needs any testing help, etc.

This is the same reason I had to stop using SEREngines and switched to rankerx for my T1 building.  When exactly is this new version coming out?
This discussion has been closed.