Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @cod2k3- This could be a number of factors. Are you running fresh projects? Sometimes older projects will slow down in LPM produced after a while. What are you using for emails? Are they fresh?

When you say 2-3 times less, do you mean how many links it is generating per day?

All engines were tested last week.

@navinb - This was due to a payment issue, which you have now resolved via email. Mailru, is disabled while we try to get around their new protection.
  • @s4nt0s I have the same problem like cod2k3. Before i was using squid proxies+mail.ru and it was doing even 500 links per hour(35 threads).In last few days it slown down up to 70-100 links/hour. I exchanged proxies for fresh(it didint help). I also checked proxies from buyproxies(it didint helped) I am always using fres mail.ru emails and doing new projects, but nothing has helped.

• @s4nt0s I have fresh projects + fresh emails (mail.ru mostly but same engines like 1 month ago was working with mail.ru without a problem).  
    2-3 times less - I mean that after some "starting time" when sere is posting on full speed I got 2-3 times hourly more. For example putting sere on for whole night will product now 2-3 times less links/blogs - its much slower.
    @cod2k3 @spisek89 - Can you guys shoot an email to team@serengines.com so James can help you with this directly.
  • agreed with James that I should contact @Sven -already sent message to Sven with problem description 
  • Does SERengines pop up CMD sometimes?
    @KawaiiChan - I thought I had seen it before, but I'll ask James and see if its from SERE.
  • @s4nt0s

That would be great, just making sure that there are no security concerns. 
    A new version was just pushed to fix the command prompt from flashing. 
    @ennis - It's working fine, but you have to make sure you're using private proxies or that your private proxies aren't blocked due to creating too many accounts.
  • @ennis I can corroborate that. Broke my head over this one, but yandex seems to be very very good at sniffing out proxies and then simply stalls their response. Test this by setting threads to 1 and switch off proxies and just observe how emails get created.
  • Im currently using poweruphosting and only have 1 thread of web 2.0s running in GSA, but error message shows "can not start new job, memory limit hit". why is that? on VPS it shows 92% memory used. So is this an error of sERengines or VPS is bad? how do i fix this? thanks
    @meb - How much ram does your VPS have?
  • I noticed that even though scheduled posting is turned on, SERE often posts no more than 1 article per 1 account. Any particular reason for that?
    @melaton Did James get back with you? If you have scheduled posting set to post more than 1 article to the account, it should be following those rules. 
  • Hey guys, i used SERE some months ago, just want to ask if its still runnig fine without issues? :)
    I had issues that SERE took not relevant images for the web 2.0s
    do you know why? i used german keywords maybe thats why
    how are the indexing rates this days?
  • Back to GSA and SER Engines after a while. the SER Engines email creator is not creating email. I mean it created just one email so far. Some month before when I used it, I could get 10-20 emails easily. Am I missing something?
    @mindlesswizard - Which email engine are you using? What are you seeing in the logs?

• I have selected all of the 3 platforms for email while SEREngines selected to build links.

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @mindlesswizard try selecting one engine at a time, see if that works
  • s4nt0s, Its only 1 Gb Ram, is it too low? how much do i need?

• Can not build any mails and wordpress now. @s4nt0s
    edited May 2018
    @meb - The headless browser in SEREngines can use a bit of resources so that 1 gig of ram might be a bit low.

@foxymak - I will talk to James and ask him to check on these engines.

*edit* - James said he'll check on the email engines and Wordpress today.
    Email and Wordpress engines should be updated and fixed now.
  • Hi, i have questions what settings are good to fast creating and posting with link? To avoid ban?
    @gabriel88r Well if you're trying to prevent banning, its usually best to delays between creating accounts and posting multiple articles, etc.

If you post multiple articles on the same URL really fast, its most likely gonna look like spam. You want things to look as natural as possible to prevent getting banned.

Three new blog engines added.

Xim, Minds and Justpaste.
  • Any idea when you are going to make it so SEREngines uses less CPU? I can't even run more than 10 threads without it reaching 100% CPU.. I am running on a VPS with 16gb ram as well and a decent processor.
    @truthealer07- What CPU does your VPS have?
This discussion has been closed.