Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hello @mazs91 unfortunately the minimum plan available is what is advertised on the website... I'm sorry.
    Fully automated mass backlink indexing without paying for additional captchas or google accounts.

These were submitted to EI 3 weeks ago.

The results speak for themselves, 93% index rate.

You must be insane not to want this type of performance for your SEO campaigns at the price of our plans!

The best indexing service for your money! You would be silly not to incorporate EI into your campagins.

Why waste further resources when you can submit and forget.

This is something that has never been offered before by Express Indexer. 

I am selling 5 life time one off payment passes, this means you pay once and never again, even if we upgrade our system, your account will stay activated.

if you are interested in purchasing a life time license please get in touch using the contact form on the website. 
    2 more passes left! 
    Life time passes have all been sold, congrats to those who have taken this opportunity.

Express Indexer is the best indexing solution for mass indexing and automated link building campaigns without the need of using captcha credits.

If you're wasting too much money and resources for an indexer then I strongly suggest trying EI out!

• how many life time
    Hello @qianking88 please PM me or email me and we can discuss this further.
    edited May 2017
    More results!

This is a large batch of PBN links submitted to EI 3 days ago, check the results for yourselves.

If you are wasting additional money on pointless captchas for indexing your links, you are wasting your money.

Express Indexer requires NO captchas, NO Google PVA accounts.

Just straight and simple indexing.

So many returning customers are very happy with their results and most of all, they have all said they can not believe they have been wasting additional money and resources for indexing!

Fully automated indexing with API drip support.

A submission from 15 hours ago.

edited June 2017
    The best value and one of the only automated indexers available online that actually works! Don't be a fool, make the change and see how your campaigns benefit!

System Maintenance will be performed this evening so you may experience some homepage/dashboard downtime, this does not affect your API submissions or any pending submissions, this will only cause downtime for the website, API submissions during this time will be as normal.

Express Indexer is proven to be the best indexing system online right now for the price, get your links indexed, make sure you're subscribed to get the best performance from your SEO campaigns.

Need a new way to index your links? Give EI a go!

I will be rolling out another update today, This includes improved index rates across the board and quicker loading times.

• How long does it take to get indexed? Used few months ago ...again interesting after tired of MI PVA things :(
    @alexover1984 URLs should start becoming indexed within a matter of days, due to the indexing technique my system uses, URLs will bounce in and out of the index but return within a total number of 16 days (cycle) from submission date. That's 16 days from start to finish, I will eventually be adding a "limited" instant indexing type service within your dashboard but this will only be for certain customers that meet the criteria for use.
  • Tim89

Sounds great. Any special discount for SER users ? 

' I will eventually be adding a "limited" instant indexing type service within your dashboard but this will only be for certain customers that meet the criteria for use.'

This sounds great. Can i use that too ? 

Basically building backlinks to T2 .
    Currently no special discounts available.

Yes, depending how I am going to implement this feature, all customers who have an active subscription will be able to use this instant indexing feature (may be limited per day).

Tier 1,2,3+ are all recommended to process using EI.
    Index rates for GSA SER generated links still pretty impressive.

Just 24 hours after submission... Best value for money, no captcha or gmail costs, just submit and forget about it!

Continuously proven to be the best mass online indexer service available.

If you're building back links, Express Indexer is a must!

edited September 2017
    Express Indexer is to my knowledge the BEST online indexer at this point in time, We constantly update our system to keep things smooth and provide the best index rates you can get, don't be a fool and waste your earnings on gimmicks or services that require additional "upsells" to function properly, I'm, ofcourse only an email away if you require some setup help, feel free to use the contact form on the website and I will personally get back to you.

edited September 2017
    NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS: Late last night one of EI's servers went down, I have been in contact with the server provider and they are working to get it back up and running, This will cause a slight delay to indexing unfortunately, Any submissions that were sent from 6PM GMT as of yesterday will be delayed in indexing results until the server is back up.

I can only apologise for this inconvenience and ask for a little patience, most long term customers will know that EI hasn't been down for almost 5 years and this is not a regular occurrence so again, I apologise for this downtime and I will keep this thread updated with the changes.

Once the server is back online, it will process the backlog of submissions, you will not have to resubmit anything.
    Update: The server has been fixed and is back up and running. All submissions sent from now will be processed normally, all submissions sent from 6pm GMT on Friday 22nd will be processed (the backlog) so for anyone not seeing expected results from those two days of downtime, please allow a few days to see results. 
  • hi Tim, can you send me a discount?I want test your service.
    PM me @quanaoredep
  • Hi @Tim89
    What are the current typical indexing rates of Express Indexer? Are you provide instant indexing or index inject option?

MK
    Hey @mazs91 typically, you should begin to see your URLs indexed with around a 50% rate within 24-48 hours, this then increases to around 80%-100% within 14 days.

I say up to 100% because if your URLs are private blogs, self hosted, then these will most likely all become indexed once submitted.

I have been working on the instant "inject" submission addition but currently this is a private service and is not accessible publicly unfortunately, but I will be releasing this for all customers with active accounts but with limited credits available depending on the plan you are subscribed to.