Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• tjghost12tjghost12 New Jersey
    Yep, noticing the same thing. Very low rates lately for all link types. Web 2.0's are virtually 0% the past month. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Alden @tjghost12 if you PM me some sample URLs, I can test things further for you guys?
    If you're working with money-sites with massive amounts of URLs, Express Indexer does an impressive job at getting these links indexed as well! Try it out!

edited May 2018
    Express Indexer still is the best value for money indexer online, Still working fine and running strong! Feel free to sign up!

edited June 2018
    Great results! Work smart and index your backlinks, EI still provides fantastic index results within a matter of days.

edited July 2018
    Fast mass link indexing, Lowest prices for the credits.

An update will be released in a weeks time to counter some google changes they made recently, rest assured!

Our brand new indexing backend will be installed tomorrow which should increase indexing rates massively, stay tuned, I will post updates here.

Update has been officially rolled out today! Express Indexer always strives for the best indexing rates! We don't just think of today, we think for tomorrow!

Express Indexer has been pulling crazy index rates across the board since the update yesterday, don't miss out!

Giving away a free trial of 1000 credits exclusively for GSA members, use the contact form on our site to request your free trial!

Free trials still available for new accounts, EI is achieving great indexing results, all aboard!

Great working indexing service, don't waste your money for other services that do not actively try to index your back links! Subscribe to Express Indexer and GET your back links indexed!

Black Friday + Christmas (December) Offer now on!

For all new sign ups, receive double your plan credits for your first month, credits will be given to your account manually within 24 hours of you subscribing to a plan, This offer applies to new subscriptions as of today, this offer will last until the end of November so make sure you get your subscription in before the 1st of December if you want to make use of this deal and stock up on credits for Christmas/New Year!

Start the New year with positive quicker ranking results! Get an indexing service that works!

Express Indexer is an online indexing application which means you don't need to run any tools/applications on your desktop, which means you will be saving resources for building more links!

With our API which is included for every user, you can add this to your SEO tool and send your back links to Express Indexer on auto-pilot. Takes 15 seconds to set and forget and have peace of mind that every back link you create is going to get the utmost respect!

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What % of links does it index?
    AlexR said:
    What % of links does it index?
    Results do vary but across the board around 80%-90% factoring in dead links, my best advice to you would be to try it for yourself and make a decision.
    Get your websites ranking in half the time by indexing your backlinks!

edited July 2019
    If you want quicker rankings, don't wait for your links to potentially become indexed after months, be proactive and get them indexed as soon as possible!

With monthly plans starting from $26.99, rollover credits so you don't lose out on credits you haven't used! One of many benefits of signing up to Express Indexer!

Check it out!
    Hey guys, to existing customers: massive update being pushed through this evening, expect index rates to go through the roof!

If you're not yet registered with us or have a subscription, perhaps you're sitting on the fence, nows the time you would want to sign up, get those search engine rankings much sooner, why wait? Get those back links indexed!

If you want to rank the fastest possible way, you NEED to incorporate indexing!

100% crawling with a current 80% index rate globally, if you're wanting an indexing service that does its job with rollover credits, come this way!

edited November 2019
    Hey guys, I thought I'd show you the results after 14 days for a submission I did for anyone who is wanting better results. Some of the non-indexed URLs could be due to link loss, so bare this in mind.

edited November 2019
    Some more fantastic results!

System speed improvements made which speeds up the front end user "my urls" dashboard, improvements made further to indexing results, We're seeing consistent indexing rates which are fantastic even after the October changes by Google.

Look at these SERP movements within 14 days of submitting new back links to Express Indexer.

Don't be fools if you're not still seeing these results, get your links indexed.

• Do you offer Black friday discount ? Are Indexers still effective for 2019 .... Seems not very popular
    RuwanBro said:
    Do you offer Black friday discount ? Are Indexers still effective for 2019 .... Seems not very popular

I can offer anyone from the GSA SER forum an additional 20% of credits for their first plan purchase, purchase the plan and send me an email with your details and the credits will be added to your account.

Google has changed many things over the years when it comes to indexing links, it may not seem popular to people as much now because indexing services have diminished in the results they provide, which do not give the client the results their looking for but ultimately this is due to the indexing service the client is using, each service has their own methods of achieving results, if one service doesn't work, it means they haven't figured out a functioning method and they are ripping people off which deters SEO's from thinking that "indexing provides no SEO benefits" or "don't waste your money".

Truth be told, indexing your back links gives 100% positive results, this is the way you climb in the ranks, social signals and newer serp algorithm signals do play a part in short term ranking boosts but ultimately search engine core rankings are decided on popularity and without your back links being cached/indexed, they will not provide you the benefit you're looking for, the better the back links, the higher the ranking improvements.

Some people feel that indexing services are the devil because it isn't "natural", I've yet to see a difference in ranking trends when comparing an idle "naturally" indexed link to a link I've submitted through Express Indexer other than the "natural" link takes 5x longer to index, no link is "naturally" indexed if you're building tiers to that link so it's a pretty silly thought and if no tiers are being built to the back link then good luck getting that backlink indexed for a few months.

I hope this gives you a good grasp of why "working" indexers are still worth it in 2019, I'd be happy to answer more of your questions.

edited December 2019
    I hope everyone had a good Christmas, New year is dawning though, so with that in mind, make sure you start the new year with vigor and confidence, knowing that all your campaigns you build out, will get indexed.

These results are being achieved everyday, every week and every month, why don't you try it for yourselves? Your sites will start ranking in less than a quarter of the time with Express Indexer! Without indexing you'll be waiting months! (depends on link submission rate / drip feed*).

You may be thinking, "things are working just fine", right.. yes, but they could be even better! So, if you're wanting to give something a try this new year in your game, give us a try, you will not regret the results you see!

edited January 2020
    Rollover crediting system that allows you to keep any unused credits each month, 75% - 99% index rates in just 14 days! You can’t go wrong, if you’re a serious SEO, Express Indexer is a no brainer. Make sure you got the tools to beat your competitors. Work smarter, not harder, get your backlinks indexed and rank in half the time. 

Try it, you’ll be pinching yourself at how much faster you’ll be ranking!