Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited January 2020
    Impressive indexing rates still going strong.

A batch of 533 URLs submitted 16 days ago, 487 indexed, That is a 91% index rate.

Safe indexing methods, The only way is upwards!

Update: Improved processing times!
    Another update which increased processing times per day for a quicker turn around time. Enjoy.

We've had a lot of new customers joining us this week, we have deployed an additional server to help with the load which is a good thing, load balancing is now being adjusted to increase site dashboard performance.

Join us!

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Hi Tim, no the message was not addressed to you, I just had not sorted the services.
    @Kaine please keep your advertising to the BST section of this forum. 
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @Tim89 Same for you.
    edited April 2020
    @Kaine I pay Sven money every month to advertise here, do you? Anyway, if you need to speak with me direct message me as this is not the place to talk about this, this is my sales thread.
    Great indexing results. Included API for automated submitting and over 8 years of serving many SEO’s around the globe. If you want a reliable service you can trust, look no further! 

Fast results, Competitive pricing, Higher rankings.

Make indexing matter.

Express Indexer is still achieving fantastic results over the last few months!

Get what you pay for, with 100% crawl rates & astonishing indexing rates!

Make sure your back links are getting the treatment they deserve, after all, time is money!

All Aboard!
    How about getting your websites indexed within days of submitting them to Express Indexer? Does that sound like a thing of the past?

Blog-posts, PBN posts, Mass automated websites, all indexed within a matter of days.

Do you build massive automated websites but have troubles indexing 1000's of pages?

Step this way....
  • are you guys still in business? Is the indexing still instant?
    PM me with a trial please, and a discount code.
    Thanks.
    liwern said:
    are you guys still in business? Is the indexing still instant?
    PM me with a trial please, and a discount code.
    Thanks.
    Yes we are still in business. No coupons or trials are available right now. Instant Indexing is a thing of the past although can be returning very soon. 
    Google have closed their submit to index feature via the url inspection tool! This is a better time than ever to sign up with Express Indexer as we use many other white hat methods in order to promote natural indexing for your links. 

You can trust us with your campaign backlinks. 

With all the Google news recently, about switching off their indexing feature, many indexers that relied on this, do not work.

Express Indexer however doesn't rely on this for indexing your URLs so we are still maintaining a great indexing ratio!

If you're looking to switch your indexing service, give Express Indexer a try!

Make the most out of your GSA SER campaigns and get your links indexed.

With the global pandemic, online sales have doubled!

Rank faster by getting your backlinks indexed.

It's troubling to hear from new customers that they have been finding it hard to get their money-site and PBN links indexed at the moment, with the fetch as google bot feature being removed currently.

Guys, there shouldn't be any need for concern, if you're not able to get these types of links indexed right now then I highly suggest you give my service a try.

I did a quick case study which shows 3 submissions over the last 5 days and here are the results.

Submission 1 - Today will be the 5th day from submission date:

You don't need to wipe your eyes or put on your glasses, Express Indexer has indexed 42+ URLs in just 5 days out of 49.

Submission 2 - Today will be the 4th day from submission date:

4 days. 43+ indexed. Guys, if there is an issue with google indexing currently, I'm not seeing it!

And lastly, Submission 3 - Today will be only 3 days since submitting.

I honestly haven't noticed any problems since Google removed the fetch as googlebot feature... Express Indexer doesn't rely on this method, this is why, as you can see, we're still able to get links indexed!

edited November 2020
    Screenshot of a 1 month old site with brand new content and GSA SER campaigns to this particular domain, all links sent to Express Indexer.

Who keeps saying SEO is dead? 8-)

Many SEOs are complaining about slow indexing right now for their main websites, if you are building mass PBN or money-site websites and you aren't seeing your pages becoming indexed, or you things are happening very slowly, Express Indexer will work wonders for you.

• hello,
    do you have a black friday offer ?
    or black monday?
    @Tim89
    Hey @draculax We are doing an offer exclusive to GSA forum members today only, which gives you an extra 1 month of activation for free so new customers can better test the service for a longer period.

You purchase a sub, you normally get 1 month of activation, for new customers today, you purchase a sub once and you'll be able to use the credits for 2 months instead of only 1 month.
  • skunkyskunky warrnambool
    do you have any offers going now
  • hello
    thank you how to benefit from this offer? @Tim89
    edited December 2020
    skunky said:
    do you have any offers going now
    @skunky Purchase a sub and get two months of activation instead of one, giving you more time to use your credits and try my service. 

@draculax simply purchase a sub and send your GSA forum username and EI username to admin@expressindexer.solutions and I will set the additional free month of activation up for you. 
  • ok thanks you
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Is this service still up? I'm considering on making a purchase
    @lukegage92 Yes ofcourse. You're best point of contact is our website contact form if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Thanked by 1lukegage92
    Building directory sites? Need to index massive amounts of URLs efficiently? Need to recrawl your pages quickly to push out on-page changes?

There are so many benefits to having Express Indexer in your SEO toolkit.

Feel free to send me your questions by using our contact form.