Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Any promotions for new customer?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hey @lindalee238 there are not promos at the moment sorry.

sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, my notifications don't work for this thread, if you need a quicker reply, it's much easier to contact us using our website :)
    Hey Guys, an update was rolled out a couple of days ago to improve index rates for people who were suffering. This update is 1 of many that will be following, I will let everyone know when we push out a second update.

If you need to outsource your indexing, feel free to sign up and get started.

edited September 2016
    Since our update phase 1 which was rolled out a week or so ago, I'm pleased to announce that the feedback has been very positive.

Another scheduled update will be rolled out within a couple of weeks which will aim to increase the speed of indexing, I will report back here once done. If you don't already have an account, sign up now!
    Second phase of our update is being rolled out today, improving indexing speeds. Happy indexing!
    Some exciting news, soon we'll be releasing our 3rd and final back-end update which will bring results like this within 24 hours.

24 hours later

That's a whopping 85% index rate within 24 hours of submission, stay tuned and I will update this thread when we have completed the update! Happy indexing!
  • roko1roko1 United States
    Tim89  when this ready-made the update??
    @roko1 the update has not been released yet, I will keep this thread updated as soon as I have released it.

Once this update has been released, price plans will change, prices for plans will increase BUT I will honor already subscribed users with the plans they have already until they decide to cancel their subscriptions, but an email will be sent out to everyone who has registered informing this change.
  • Just ordered the 1 million links per month package.

Hoping the index rates are as good as you are claiming :)
    edited November 2016
    Hello guys!

What is coming...

Express Indexer will be upgraded in around 2-3 weeks, from this update you will receive a guaranteed index rate of 40% 24 hours after submission which will increase to 70%-80% within a matter of days after (I say 40% within 24 hours, tested with SER links, better link sources will yield better results after the 24 hour period and I have tested this to be at around 70% after 24 hours).

Indexing will not be an issue!

There's no need for CAPTCHAs, There's no need for GOOGLE accounts and best of all, our service is run by us so you don't have to use any of your resources which may clog up your VPSs just plug your API key into your tools and away you go.

This update is a complete transition from our current system so I apologise for the time-frame until the update but good things come to those who wait and I'm hoping to have it all completed before Christmas so your campaigns can be fruitful before the festive periods! With our new indexing system in place, you should start to see quicker SERP movements once again!

NOTICE!

Custom plans & Already subscribed users, your plans will be honored and they will not be touched until you decide to cancel.

Plan/Packages changes: Once the upgrade has been released, packages/plans, credit limits will be changed so if you do not already have a plan when this update has been implemented, you will need to purchase one of our newer plans and you may miss out of the current value we offer, so make sure you're subbed already to keep the great value!

Tested site: I built a 3 tier'd campaign using SER pointing to PBN posts for this site, built around 50k links in total, contextual only platforms and then sent them for indexing using our new system and these are the results:

PBNs + SER 3 tiers pointing to them (good filtered list) results may differ as you may be using different anchor text ratios, I'm just showing you the results I am experiencing after building & submitting URLs for indexing within a 7-10 day period.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

we will be ready to release our update within a week from today (hopefully sooner) this will be the last week that you will have a chance to lock in the plan/prices/credits that are currently available to subscribe to, I must stress this because these prices will no longer be available once our update has been pushed out, so be sure if you want to take advantage of the current prices you need to subscribe to lock in the price plans moving forward.

CURRENT CUSTOMERS

If you are already subb'd and have a live/active account, you will not have to do anything, you will keep your current plan until you wish to cancel, if you do cancel and want to resub in the future, you will need to purchase one of our new plans.

Users URLs section

Because this update is a massive change to our current system, all of your previous submission(s) that are available for you to re-download from your "My Url" section will have to be wiped, now.. this will not be much of a problem to be honest because these URLs you have already submitted BUT, if you require the URLs or any batches you have submitted before the update rolls out, you will need to make sure you download them while they are still available for you to do so, so please make sure you download any submissions you want to keep locally.

Moving forward

You will notice some changes in how your URLs are processed within your dashboard, these statistics are very self explanatory but if anyone needs clarification, feel free to send me an email using the contact form and I will happily explain further.

I will be sending out an email to all customers about this update and also a reminder about downloading your current submission(s) if you wish to have a local copy and I will give plenty of notice prior to proceeding with the update.

Our new system uses some of the latest technology and methods to get your URLs indexed as quickly as possible and has taken a while to implement so I hope you are all happy with the indexing rates! :) I'm sure you all will.

Expected results; you will begin to notice your urls becoming indexed within the space of 24 hours, from my extensive testing, I have noticed on average 50%-60% index rates within the 24 hour period from submission, this increases for the next few days, you may notice, if you check your urls index rate constantly throughout the day, that some urls may bounce in and out of the index but these will return into the index and is part and parcel of our technique we use so I would recommend checking index rates 24 hours after submission, then again if you wish a week or so later.

If you have any questions or you wish to contact me for any custom plans, feel free to contact me.

The Expressindexer team.
    www.expressindexer.solutions

• @Tim89 Can you reupload the picture, it´s broken. Thanks
    @przamunda try to refresh your browser.
  • @Tim89 Thanks mate. What´s the indexing rate now? Have you tested with the new ser engines 2.0? I am indexing them manually and most of the engines get indexed, but after couple of days they get dropped.
  • squidolsquidol USA
    edited November 2016
    Why do i have 0 remaining links and package "none" i just paid automatically last oct 30. did you remove my subscription just because i cancelled the preapproved payment? i cancelled it because i want to downgrade on the next billing for i am not consuming that amount links for now.  last time i check it , i had 1 plus something million links left. and i only consume a few hundred thousand every month.

Hello @squidol there is no need to upload a picture to the sales thread, I have already replied to your email waiting for some information in order to fix things, I haven't had a reply from you as of yet but as soon as I do, I will fix things for you.
    @przamunda no problem!

Indexing rates of our new system is around 50%-60% after 24 hours and continues to rise within a couple of days after, from my testing, I've achieved as high as 70% within 24 hours and an over-all 80% roughly after 14 days of submission (that remain in the index), at times, URLs may drop in and out of the index during the indexing period but I've not had any permanent drop outs, they all return within the index within a week or so.

I have tested all contextual platforms within SER and get really good results considering the targets aren't reputable, our update is due to be rolled out on Saturday so you're more than welcome to grab a plan and check it out for yourself, once we release the update EI will be the best indexing solution available online for mass indexing and that's fact. (since googles changes), I'm just happy to be able to bring a service like this and maintain its effectiveness to everyone for nearly 4 years now.

Our update brings the best of "individual" URL submissions to google (that some desktop softwares offer currently) without the need of paying for proxies, google pva accounts or having an indexing tool on your machine.

As I mentioned above, I should be updating our back-end on Saturday, prices of plans will increase also as I've already previously mentioned an email will go out to users within a day or two notifying everything about the update.
    UPDATE WILL START ON SATURDAY, IF YOU REQUIRE ANY OF YOUR SUBMISSION FILES THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON YOUR "MY URL" SECTION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THEM.

I can not stress how important this is as we will be flushing out our entire system and not providing any back ups moving forward.

If you haven't downloaded any important submissions, please make sure you do so before Saturday.

If you haven't already got an account or plan, you can sign up here

Emails were sent out to everyone yesterday, Update will be rolled out tomorrow, Price plans will change tomorrow also so if you do want to get a deal you have until the end of tomorrow to subscribe to a plan.

edited November 2016
    Update has started now, I will keep this thread updated once it has been completed.
    The update went well and is now completed! You will notice there are slight differences in the My URL section and how your submissions are processed.. but this is normal, all Pending submissions will be processed soon enough (normally within a couple of hours).

Drip feed submissions are as they were before, nothing has changed with this.

I hope you enjoy the index rates!

These are SERP movements after a week of using this new indexing system, if you're not seeing results like this then you need to sign up and make your back links count as quickly as possible!

Even though the price plans have changed now, we do still provide you with rollover credits, so don't worry, you still keep what you don't use.

edited November 2016
    I will be offering a free plan so anyone sitting on the fence about testing the service can try before you buy.

register and use the contact form to send me a message requesting the trial.

Rankings just keep going up!

Do not turn your hard work into a waste of time by throwing trash links to your tiers in order to get them indexed, just submit your URLs to us and watch your rankings increase.
  • Just wanted to share my results with everyone:

This project dropped in rankings from number one in september. Been building new links and outsourcing too since then, but haven't been seeing any real results.

3 days ago, I resubmitted all of my non indexed links found in ahrefs for this project. Put it on a 30 day drip feed into EI (as there are a few thousand of them). It's only been 3 days since submitting and my rankings for main keywords and long tails all shot up today.

Many of those tier 1 links are ser links from article platforms. Seems these 2 tools are a perfect combo. 

My thanks to both Sven and Tim89
    thank you @sickseo for sharing your results! :)
    Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of creating a PBN sharing system and I need some beta testers who have a PBN and work with PBNs and that require PBN links on a regular basis (Monthly basis) If there is anyone that would be interested in testing my service prior to launching, send me a PM and I will set you up.
  • any black friday deals?
    @andreig03 Yes, 40% additional credits on any plan purchased today.