Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    If you're suffering from stagnant campaigns and slow SERP increases with your SEO, then try Express Indexer out for a month, plug your API key into SER and watch your rankings go up up!

We were the best value for money indexing service back in 2013 and we're still the best value for money indexing service to this day. If you're in need of a great indexing service, sign up now!
    Store credits, Pay for the plan you need, Downgrade to a plan when you've stored enough credits, Maintain effectiveness at cost effective prices. Why pay more? 

More improvements were rolled out last night which will increase indexing performance. 

• Any discounts available ?
    @bulls no discounts at the moment.
  • squidolsquidol USA
    edited January 2017
    website is slow and url link is broken and not loading, http://www.expressindexer.solutions/urls.php

also, my remaining links count is not decreasing which means links are not being indexed
    edited January 2017
    @squidol The urls page takes a little while to load but it should load, I'm working on a fix for this bug.

In regards to you link count not decreasing.. are you sure you are submitting your URLs? Your credits decrease when you submit your URLs, not if or when a URL becomes indexed.. are you submitting using the API? If so, make sure you have entered the correct API key into the tool you are using.

If you need further help, please feel free to PM me or email me using the contact form and I'll get straight back to you.

Hopefully we have found a fix for the slow loading times for the My URLs section, I will keep everyone posted here.
    A fix has been rolled out to speed up the loading times for the my URLs section, loading time should be a little faster when browsing for submissions.
    Be the best, Get the best index service! 

Make sure you're getting the best results for your indexing needs, let us help you achieve your goals by getting the job done.

Currently Express Indexer is the best indexing service/value available online to my knowledge and can be seen by the indexing results our system achieves, why waste money on something that doesn't work today, switch to us and watch your campaigns become fruitful again.

If you require any assistance or questions answered before joining please feel free to use the contact form on the site and I will personally reply.

Today was yesterday, don't make tomorrow, today.

Try us now!
    Great Indexing service, that actually works!

Don't waste your money on services that don't work, Let us index your links for you.

Bonus Credits Available! 

For the next 10 new customers, I will personally add an extra 20% of credits to your plan for the first month for free! That's a whopping 3,000 extra free credits when you sign up to the starter plan! 

Don't miss this opportunity to kick start your credit balance!

3 More 20% top ups available left (for the next 3 new customers)

The next 3 new customer sign ups will receive an additional 20% of your subscribed plan credits for free!

Don't miss out on a great deal if you're needing the volume of credits!

Get the best indexing service available.

Express Indexer is currently achieving an index rate of over 85% within the 14 - 16 day indexing cycle! 

You can not get any better than this right now anywhere else! 

New customers are always welcome!

If you are a power user and you would like a custom plan please feel free to contact me, best form of contact would be using the contact form on the website.
    Express Indexer is the best indexer available right now.

Highest index rates, great quality of service and support is only an email away!

• ALEEGSALEEGS Argentina
    Any trial plan?
    Hey @ALEEGS no more trial plans available, I'm sorry.
    Express Indexer is the best indexer available right now.

Highest index rates, great quality of service and support is only an email away!

edited April 2017
    Easter special give away.

Get an extra 10% more credits for new registered customers or existing customers that purchase a plan today all day.

Extra credits will be given to you sometime today.

That's 10% extra credits for which ever plan you subscribe to.

Great, Affordable, Mass indexing service!

Get your links indexed!

Make them count!

Hands off automated indexing for all your SEO campaigns.

No gmail accounts or proxies / captchas required.

Just submit and forget!

Join hundreds of happy customers now!

Great, Affordable, Mass indexing service!

Check these indexing results just after 7 days since submission!

That's a whopping 82% index rate and 76% index rate with these two examples within 7 days, these URLs are from GSA SER, Below is a high quality Web 2.0 submission.

You can see this batch has a slightly higher index rate, at 89%.

Make your SEO campaigns succeed! Get your links indexed with ease.

2.jpg 13.9K
    3.jpg 11.7K
  • mazs91mazs91 Muscat
    Hi @Tim89
    I used express indexer few months back before quitting all indexing services. I am struggling with indexing as always. I dont build many links, just want to know by any chance do you have a cheaper packge with less number of links?