Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I'm back everyone. I will be handling support henceforth.

@mooton I've added you. Would love to help you.
    @scaramanga We are facing some issue with forum posting, please subscribe to daily mailing list till we fix it. All the lists are delivered successfully through 1sync to your GSA folders :)

@Idontknow Added you. I'll take a look at your setup and help you.
    @kinglouie can you please PM me your skype?
  • I've just subscribed as well and added you on Skype yesterday since I got a question. However you have yet to accept my contact request.
    Please do so as soon as possible.
    @ambassy could you please send me your skype? I'll help you right away.
  • AmbassyAmbassy Denmark
    edited January 2015
    @sagarpatil
    I've PM'ed you my Skype.
  • @sagarpatil - Just send you a PM. Thanks!
    @kinglouie I've added you.
  • AmbassyAmbassy Denmark
    edited January 2015
    @sagarpatil
    I've been waiting for 4 days now and PM'ed you. You've clearly been online and seen my messages since you just replied to another customer.

This is an absurd way of handling your business.
  • @sagarpatil  , please add me on skype "billnelson88"
    @ambassy Sorry, I thought I had already added you. My apologies. I've added you now. See you on other side. @billnelson added you too.
  • @sagarpatil Thanks for answering my questions.
    @ambassy glad I could help :)
  • BehlaBehla Germany!
    hey buddy, bought your service :) very nice .... this is what i need ! :)

maybe we can talk a little bit via skype? i have add you
  • @sagarpatil

Hi. What i don't understand with auto-syncing.How does GSA know that there is a new list?I mean after it updates automatically what should i do to let GSA know that,hey it is a new list.Would you mind to start over checking and posting?

It updated nicely 2 hrs ago.Yesterday when i synced was submitting like crazy.Today's list looks nice also,but gave only 10 verified only.Nothing changed.

Thank you
    @behla - sure, sounds good.
    @sysco32 - do you mind sharing your Skype with me? I'll try and explain it to you over Skype :)
  • I bought the list but how should I import it to get high LpM. Should I tick the box Verified in this Options>Advanced Menu
  • BehlaBehla Germany!
    @sagarpatil - my skype is Behla_ please write me ;)
    @behla added you.
  • Where is the support here? Why is the seller not responding?
    @freeloader right here. PM me your Skype, I'll help you out.
  • I pmed you, waiting now...
  • I've been trying to reach you on your so called "live" skype - Epic1Links for 2 days now. Nobody is answering. I would like a refund!!
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    @Freeloader

Live support is provided as a gratuity to our clients. Its unrealistic to expect the two of us to be online 24 hours a day. If you cant reach anyone via live support, it is appropriate to use the ticket system or contact us via email. 

Sagar is generally very prompt with getting back to clients, but as its only been 30 minutes since you reached out to him your likely going to have to wait a little longer. Its currently 4:18AM for him, and my day is only just starting.

Raise a ticket in the support system, or send me a PM here and I'll see that your issue/issues are resolved promptly.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • Ok I want to reach you now? How can this happen?
    Send me a private message here on the forum, or open a ticket inside our support system.
  • edited February 2015
    1linklist    couldn't login to member area   "Fatal Error"
    Thanks for the heads up Tarana Im looking into it right now. I'll have the site back briefly ;)
    Good to go! :) We get a lot of attempted take-downs, this is the closest to success anyones ever gotten. If somebody gets to far, everything shuts down (So they cant get any further).

Regards,

-Jordan
  • HI i ordered and paid but i am getting payment not yet confirmed message only
  • Hi, can you refund?
    @idontknow please raise a ticket, we will look into it.