Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• Give me 10% Discount
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    wrc1010

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now
  • Can you send me a 15% Discount code? I want to test your Service. Thanks.

• edited January 2015
    Give me 10% discount
    achillesbb

newbieseo

• Can I have a discount code please
    filescape

• Give me 10% Discount please
    bizburger

• Give me 10% Discount

Thanks
    SuperSEO

• average solving time is high today and growing, please take a look at it innozemec, thanks...
    revi

All fixed already, thanks for notifying me!
  • It's happening again, many overloads...please check it innozemec
  • server is cram-full very often last days I think it's self reseting every few minutes - it's good thing, but it's happening so many times
    revi

Yeah i noted that it started shaking few days ago and i am working on identifying the issue and preventing it for the future. Unfortunately it is not that easy to trace it down due to the great amounts of captchas passing in through the service all the time.

I hope within couple of days to be back to stable again, i am doing my best
    edited January 2015
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

• Last 2 days was very stable, overloads are gone, hope it will stay like that, good job.
    revi

Yeah indeed!

The few things I finetuned in Friday seemed to fix the issue and everything is working very stable as before again.

Thanks for your patience :)

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• I must be a wimp in the GSA game. LOL I am using 40 threads with just CB so of course all of my recaptchas I am losing out on. Right now just playing with my threads and how I want my links built.

if I stay at 40 threads what plan would best suit me?
    Domainer

Well, the CX10 plan would be a fine start for you. If anytime you decide to run more threads in your SER you have some advance and you can anytime upgrade to higher plan without any worries

Thanks!

UPDATE

Enjoy

• I'm facing lots of unable to solve for regular recaptchas and huge solving times. Please update in here if there's any problem with the server(s) ?
  • Little overloads...
    theseo1

revi

Yes, there were little problems earlier today, this time a faulty router was causing timeouts and packet losses which got the OCR little crazy trying to reprocess almost any captcha.. The issue took some time to be fixed as my ISP didn't have any spare routers of that specific type to replace and needed to wait few hours for a delivery
    UPDATE

Enjoy